QPS Employment Group Employee Reviews

Gave Me A Job Right Away.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILJuly 11, 2017
Love The Job Opportunities. They Made Me Feel Welcomed And When I Was Uncomfortable With A Job They Understood Me And Placed Me In A Better Position...
Pros
Nice Environment
Cons
No Cons
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Webster City, IAJuly 11, 2017
Going to worksite assigned to by the staff agency and learning what the workplace does . The managers are real nice and friendly . The managers treat you like family . The hardest part of the job is meeting new people and then getting reassigned to a new job . The most enjoyable is making new friends along the way .
Pros
Get paid every week .
Cons
No healthe insurance
Good people will find you work
Stalker (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJuly 10, 2017
Thanks for your good work QPS with you guys I got to experience a lot of different job opportunities with you guys and made good money and you guys helped me they hard times thanks
very flexible
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 10, 2017
Very flexible temp agency to work at especially for single moms. They work with you schedule wise. sometimes you do need to call everyday just so they don't forget about you
Pros
very flexible
Cons
there isnt always work for temps
qps employment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 8, 2017
worked for a few places for them. They sent me to a few good places. Learned a few different jobs. I didn't like most of the jobs they sent me too. Work place culture really sucked.
Pros
got different skills
Cons
pay sucks
Very caring and places you in accordance to your skills.
Administrative Assistant, C&W Services (Former Employee) –  Fort Dodge, IAJuly 5, 2017
The office people are very nice and go that extra mile to get you in the correct position. They are helpful to keep me informed of any updates or changes.They work with any health issues that you may have. Very understanding.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
healthcare
Merchandiser, Quality Precision Services (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 5, 2017
Freedom of schedule
Kept this job even though have a full time job.
Territory manager is one of the best I have ever had.
Hardest part is just trying to keep the store location cleaned and organized.
Nothing long term only for a few days. Time not worth the wait
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 26, 2017
I found the agency not applying there services to find long term employment, only 3 maybe four days out of the week. That doesnt help a determined worker wanting to put in the effort to stay.
temp work at various places
laborer (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 20, 2017
work here at qps was competative but i hada a medical problem so rehire is not good work was not the greatst for people that have back problems they frown on missed days or non complete days worked
it was a very fast and productive place learning importance of quality
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJune 20, 2017
I worked at numerous temporary positions at many different factorys. I was a packager getting material ready for shipping by labeling inspecting and palletizing
Assembly/packing
assembly/packing (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 14, 2017
I went to work at this company as I was looking for something different. I enjoyed working with all the employees as I get along well with everyone. Not a difficult job but it was only for a short time.
Guaranteed work some times depending on your work ethic and determination
Inspector/ Temp. Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 7, 2017
A typical work day at QPS is being able to have transportation out of your area. I learned how to do several of things I have not known I was capable of doing. The management was nice as well as the workplace culture
Pros
Free Lunch dpending on where you are sent and who you are working with.
Cons
Not being prepared to work when going to apply
small office
Specialist, Product Logistics (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCMay 31, 2017
This division is small and almost runs its own department, although the head quarters are helpful when need be. The security is tight and you do need sufficient permission to download any programs or materials to your laptop.
Pros
Quiet Office, Great Employees
Cons
Limited Cell Reception
Very fun job
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 31, 2017
You get to meet new people, work in very exciting and different locations, you get paid every week and the job itself isnt very hard. It is definitely recommended
Great Learning Opportunity
Packer (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMay 25, 2017
Overall, I was able to learn how to work with different because from different stretches of America. Learned how to make a variety of different foods as well as improving my skill of prioritizing.I think the hardest part was learning the routine of things are suppose to go in the establishment. I really enjoyed learning the new skills that I now use in my daily life.
Objectives met to meet my standards and requirements.
Packager/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WIMay 19, 2017
Great workplace, good pay, and helpful in any way that they possibly could. I met lots of good people. I truly enjoyed my pleasant job opportunity that I was offered. They even let me know that I could return whenever I choose to, due to my life changing event!
Pros
I received a free $25 gift card to Piggly Wiggly
Cons
None that I could think of!
great work environment
payroll assistant (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 19, 2017
Located in a great area in Brookfield. The company has some great and very friendly people. The company does a lot to make it feel like a family there. The managing style isn't the best but overall it was a pretty good place to work at.
Overall an interesting mix of people.
custodian (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 11, 2017
Starting each work day,all temp employees gathered at the entrance to see who would be working for that day. Most employees were allowed to go into work each day. The employer seemed to be fair in deciding which employees to pick to work for the day.(the vast majority worked each day.). I had difficulty with one of the cleaning chemicals required for one of the jobs. The supervisors were pretty easy to get along with. Co-employees were friendly except in one instance when things got crowded at the microwave at lunchtime.
Pros
employees are usually treated fairly.
Cons
sometimes some people seem to do more work than others.
Ok place to obtain a job
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 11, 2017
They usually have jobs available. Shift managers will let you go from jobs sometimes within a few hrs before you start shift and sometimes not until you get all the way to the job site. Those are things i don't like about qps.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Non communication
Not bad.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 10, 2017
They provide interesting assignments that usually lead to hire. No issues with timely payment of wages that you sometimes encounter with other companies.
Pros
No payroll issues.
Cons
Don't maintain timely contact or updates with employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QPS Employment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9