QPS Employment Group

QPS Employment Group Employer Reviews

Temporary Employment
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee), Kenosha, WINovember 17, 2014
-Works in a fast-paced environment
-Performs detail-oriented inspections on emergency escape breathing devices
-Records and translates data
Excellent Corporate Company Standards
Placement Coordinator (Former Employee), Davenport, IANovember 6, 2014
I worked internally for a very short period of time as a Placement Coordinator at this location and brought 6+ years of staffing expertise. My experience was very positive, once placed in the local branch however things were very different then Corporate structure and ( in my opinion) not for the best?
QPS has the potential to become "lucrative" in – more... the QC market area. Ordinarily the success of any Company rests on the ability of the Branch Manager of a location; unfortunately I did not experience this at the Davenport Branch but I would still rate this Company as being excellent for either internal employees or prospective candidates! – less
Temporary Agency that finds Contract and Permanent Jobs
Employee, QPS Employment Group (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 8, 2014
I was hired as a regular FT employee with the first company QPS placed me at. Efficient placements, quick payments.
Great workplace
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Beaver Dam, WISeptember 2, 2014
Everyday i would start by saying good morning to fellow employees. Good communication and production was fulfilled. Overall a good place to work.
Fun workplace fast pace
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee), Milwaukee,WIAugust 23, 2014
Come in fill out my paperwork.load my truck with the materials i needed that day. Deliver good to different store in milwaukee.
Productive and good work enviorment
Labor Pool (Former Employee), Racine, WIJuly 30, 2014
Pros: paid every week
Cons: short breaks
I've work in a warehouse at jrs packaging, on a assembly line
Poor management and lack of care
Material Handler (Former Employee), Wausau, WIJuly 27, 2014
Pros: leaving qps
Cons: no communication, dishonesty, lack of professionalism
I was offered a job through QPS on assignment. Upon completing the needed computer training and drug testing ext, the recruiter was very short with me, treated me like another number in the crowd, didn't take the time to explain things clearly. Basically threw papers at me and told me to "read this because it's a lot to go over" When i asked if there – more... is potential to get hired to my job FULL TIME i was told "yes, 5 people already had" which was a lie I found out later.

I was fortunate enough to get hired past "temporary" status with my company a week ago. here's where everything gets interesting: QPS shut down my web address to enter hours for..I couldn't get paid! I had to continually call and ask them why are you not paying me for the last 2 weeks of working for QPS? They assumed I didn't work for them anymore, didn't even bother to call me and ask, just shut my account down. So after MULTIPLE phone calls and stressful days of not having an income, QPS finally paid me, never once calling me to apologize for their mistakes.

I was treated poorly by this company, I believe they care about making money as a head-hunter and not much else. The staff lacks professional skill and communication. I will never go back, or recommend this company to a friend. – less
No hope
Chrysler (Former Employee), rockford, ilJuly 1, 2014
Cons: everything
I worked for this company when I was younger and was sent to the Chrysler plant for am extremely labor intensive job. No other positions were offered and I really didn't have a choice. The staff in the office seemed obviously uneducated and barely spoke any English. I stopped working for them and got a job with comcast on my own and did MUCH better. – more... I Just recently called the office up because I saw a posting for a job with decent pay and the gut told me to send in my resume and he will get back to me ASAP..... A Well later and nothing. I already have a job currently and my resume in jam packed with tons of valuable skills IE welder, maintenance tech, light voltage cert, xmilitary, lathe pastor, screw machine operator, Mill operator, fabricator, and the list goes on. Owell, I know I'm better off without their "assistance". – less
review
Batcher (temp) (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMay 29, 2014
it is a temp service, it has always been good at finding me positions that were suitable for me.
A very good company to work for
On-Site Placement Coordinator (Current Employee), Janesville, WIMay 27, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: high stress job
Have learned a lot from management, they are always very willing to help you out.
not very understanding
Wood Worker (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMay 26, 2014
I was let go from a position because i had to rush to the hospital because my 1 year old had a bad asthma attack... That was in September of last year and still they won't give me another assignment. I see post on here and several job sites from them looking to full positions that I'm more then qualified for but when i call in they say no jobs available
Easy People To Work With.
Cleaner (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WisconsinMay 15, 2014
I didn't work much for this company but basically you would get called in and work wherever they sent you. The managers were very nice and very helpful. My co-workers were also very nice and extremely helpful. the worst part was not knowing where they were going to send me, The most enjoyable part was being able to connect with new people.
Temp agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 7, 2014
I wish they had more jobs to offer more pay & benefits. the people were friendly & always contacted me when work becomes aval
professional staffing company
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 2, 2014
i loved working here. the positions that they offer are of quality and great experience.
learned alot of new things and made some new friends
Order Picker (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 29, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: wasnt any
i would pick orders for a job and also i would wrap up skids so they could be shipped out. the management was pretty good at keeping us up to date on what needed to be done. it was a very fun job and it has lots of great opportunities.
Awful Company to work for...
Recruiter (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: everything else.... especially management (corporate)
I worked internally for QPS as a Recruiter and they are the most ruthless company I have ever worked for. They treat their employees like numbers and put blame on you constantly for things that happen that are out of your control. This is the type of company that you go to work each day wondering if it will be your last because they constantly threaten – more... your job. If you are thinking about working for this company I beg of you to re-think it. What myself and all my co-workers went through is just awful. – less

April 3, 2014

We are sorry that you feel this way about your experience at QPS. Concerns of this nature should be directed to the Human Resources department at QPS to discuss.

I wasn't allowed to grow.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Racine, WIFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: not stable
I enjoy the but there wasn't enough to go around so I could have a stable life.
Productive work for all experiences
Process Technician (Former Employee), Rockford, ILFebruary 18, 2014
I loved going to work. My co workers and supervisor where all grate colleges. I learn to cross train on different jobs. Management where helpful with any questions. The hardest part of the job was trying to cover more them one job when we where short people.

April 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience working with us. Good Luck with all your future endeavors.

poor expierience
Temp (Current Employee), Racine, WIJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: better expierience
Cons: hours wages co workers
days at work were very disrespectful to me it was as if I didn't exists. Really wasn't nothing hard about the job just sometimes managers and co workers never really gave proper training.
Good for Temp employment
Temporary employment at Brand FX in Pocahontas (Former Employee), Fort Dodge, IAJanuary 24, 2014
Working with the ladies in the office to place me at a temporary job was ok. Pay scale aint worth the amount of work.

1 2 3

About QPS Employment Group

QPS was founded in 1985 and has grown from a two-person operation to a company whose internal staff now numbers over 300 employees – Read more

QPS Employment Group Photos