QPS Employment Group

QPS Employment Group Employee Reviews

great job to work and go to school
On-Site Coordinator (Former Employee), Elkhorn WisconsinJuly 16, 2015
Pros: working from home
Cons: Hours
my job consisted of going to companies that we staffed and check in all the temporary employees that were scheduled for the day. I did this for all 3 shifts. I worked from home on the computer and entered in if everyone showed everyday and kept track of attendance for raise incentives. the hardest part was my days were split up I went in 3 times to the company everyday, once for each shift, but that was also the enjoyable part because it gave me the chance to go back to school.
Strong corporate office and friendly internal employees, lots of advancement opps
Placement Coordinator (Former Employee), Manitowoc, WIJuly 1, 2015
This position gave me an opportunity to advance. Management could be better but is sufficient to get through work day.
Coworkers were great, but sometimes a bit too competitive made it uncomfortable. Seems like someone wants to take your job all the time.
employment agency
Temperary Staff (Former Employee), Janesville, WIJune 18, 2015
Pros: ever changing work types
Cons: no chance of advancement
temp employment service. temp employment service temp employment service. temp employment service, temp employment service temp employment service,temp employment service, temp employment service
Not a very good place for them to help you find a job.
Assembly (Former Employee), Cudahy, WIMay 14, 2015
Pros: No pros.
Cons: No comment.
Didn't like the service nor help they gave me.I believe this Employment Agency has personal problems of there own. Didn't like the atmosphere with people who works there.
production was a fun place
Line Worker (Former Employee), Plover, WIMay 5, 2015
It was a fun place to work for I really enjoyed working for this company while I was there. The managers were some what okay.
Hard job on my feet a lot and hard on my back
General Laborer (Former Employee), Monroe, WIApril 16, 2015
Pros: GOOD MONEY
Cons: HARD ON BACK AND FEET
WORKED 8+ HOURS A DAY
ENJOYED CO-WORKERS
HARD ON BACK AND FEET
NEEDED LONGER BREAKS
ENJOYED THE MONEY YET THE WORK WAS VERY HARD ON MY BODY
Temporary or Temp to Hire Postions Company
Material Handler (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 2, 2015
I got to learn many different jobs while working at Carson Pirie Scott for Qps. Such as Loading, unloading trucks zoning pallets of merchandise thru out the building and running shipping lines 7 at A time on various occasions. A typical day at work would consist of A 6:30am start time a 8:30am Break A 11:00Am Lunch time and my last break would be at 1:30pm. The shift was over at 3:00pm. I got along with my co Workers really well and they would help me at times when needed and I would help them.
ok
BONDING AGENT (Former Employee), cedarfalls iaMarch 30, 2015
Pros: finds work fast
Cons: most times u gotta travel far
its good for people just needing work right away you caal each day check in then they let u know if u got a job coming up in a few hours after you apply
QPS Summary
Placement Coordinator (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 30, 2015
Placed individuals in mostly manufacturing settings to work throughout the Green Bay area. Hired staff to work short term to long term positions
No vision, no loyalty
Professional Recruiter (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 15, 2015
Unloyal to employees. Refused to consider new ways, to listen to feedback and give processes a chance to grow or change for the better.
wide range of experiences
General Laborer - temporary (Former Employee), Rockford, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Working for QPS Employment Group was enjoyable and had various challenges that I enjoyed with each assignment. The hardest part was the down time between assignments
fast paced job, fun people.
My QPS talent coordinator is Erica Beerman (913) (Current Employee), Lenexa, KansasFebruary 20, 2015
People at LPCO work hard at getting along with each other. I've met several people I like. That probably starts at the top.
They find you your home
Assembler, API Heat Transfer (Current Employee), Franklin, WIFebruary 19, 2015
QPS is very good at creating an conducive environment to work with. If you have been out of work for a while and can't seem to find that niche spot, they will be able to help you.
Finds jobs easily, but security and quality are often poor.
TEMPORARY WORKER (Former Employee), Monroe, WIFebruary 18, 2015
One may find ease and speed of hiring to be great, depending on location, but the jobs are often of the worst quality at a given employer. Temps through QPS often gain a bad reputation and are assigned the duties that regular employees often complain about, or nearly refuse to do. Even so-called "temp-to-hire" positions are often portrayed dishonestly, where the employer has no intention of keeping the temp on for full-time, and fellow employees will tell temps that they are only there as a lower-wage alternative to the full-time employees. These positions rarely give training to temps and expect them to learn quickly on the fly or be replaced, with no reward or compensation - something not expected of the full-time employees.
Fast to respond to application, and found me a job quick. Very nice people.
Material Handler/Assembler (Current Employee), Beaver Dam, WIFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch. pizzas for .25 cents each.
Cons: poor benefits.
A typical day at work consists of stacking boxes on pallets, or working on the line and packing pizzas. I've learned how to quickly and successfully complete the product, and keep up with the machines. The management at the company is very nice. They lead by example, help out when needed, and help answer any questions anyone may have. The hardest part of the job is keeping up sometimes. If anyone makes a slight mistake, it can impact the entire line. The easiest part is stacking pallets, and communicating with the rest of the line as well as the managers.
worked on paint line
pant line (Former Employee), beaver dam wiFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: found me a job
Cons: no insurance
I was working a paint line take off job for 6 mouths and got hired on. then got a painters spot now iam the paint TEC and train the painters
Company has been good to me
Press operator (Current Employee), Port Washington, WiJanuary 15, 2015
I have had a couple assignments and both have fitted my needs well. I enjoy getting new opportunities through the company
Not what I expected
Temp employee (Former Employee), West Bend, WIDecember 31, 2014
I started there at a factory location. The company I went to work was was and is great, but since there was a personal issue at home I was let go from there. It takes quiet awhile before they call you to find you an assignment, and when you call to see if anything new has appeared they tell you that they will call you back and never do. This company has been around for awhile but most companies are leery about hiring anyone that works for them.
GREAT WORK ENVIORMENT WITH GREAT PEOPLE
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 10, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: theres not always work
VERY GREAT PLACE TO WORK WHERE YOURE TREATED WITH RESPECT.I LEARNED A GREAT NUMBER OF SKILLS FROM WORKING HERE. THE WORK FLOW ISNT ALWAYS GREAT BUT WHEN THERE IT WORK THEY DONT HESITATE TO PROVIDE IT TO YOU. THE STAFF IS VERY NICE AND DOWN TO EARTH.
Temporary Employment
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee), Kenosha, WINovember 17, 2014
-Works in a fast-paced environment
-Performs detail-oriented inspections on emergency escape breathing devices
-Records and translates data