QPS Employment Group Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 22, 2016
I was placed at Klement's meat factory and it was a lot better than i expected. There was heavy lifting involved and it was extremely cold but the people were nice and the hours were good.
Pros
free klement's
Cons
the cold
A wonderful temp service to look for work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 21, 2016
This temp service is respected and work with great companies. Once my assignment was over they immediately found another work assignment for me. I was never out of work working for QPS.
On-site coordinators to answer questions and direct your concerns.
Machine Operator Sorter Inserter, Letter Shop (Current Employee) –  Milton, WINovember 11, 2016
Friendly and helpful service. Provide referal benefits. Depending on job location you may qualify for overtime and bonus for perfect attendance. Receive food vouchers and gift certificates.
Pros
$125 bonus for referals. Paid vacation time after 1920 hours.
productive
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WINovember 11, 2016
work is good i just go to work, to work i don't really go to make friends. most of my co-workers are cool. the hardest part is when someone messes up so we have to stop the line. the most enjoyable is when the day is over and its pay day.
Dry/Hot
Stacker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Newton, IANovember 10, 2016
always standing for 12 hours a shift but it was 3 days on 3 days off, no acc always super hot, work is way better when you get used to your suroundings and make friends with other Employees.
Flexible place.
Line Attendant (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WINovember 9, 2016
Great environment. Always checked up on me to see if the place was the right fit. Couldn't be happier to help me find work.
Jobs
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  8th MitchellNovember 9, 2016
They're an good employer only when you actually get the job. If your assignment has ended, they will tell you nothing is available. They also jus drop you whenever they don't need You without warning.
Very repenative work
Inspector (Current Employee) –  West Bend, WINovember 7, 2016
A typical day was sittting in a chair and looking at car plastic speedometers which was real hard on the eyes doing it all day. I learned to be quick and fast at the job but did it efficiently.
Pros
It was easy work
Cons
Sitting all day was hard for me
Warehouse
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 4, 2016
Better than some of the temp groups in kc,mo. Pay rate is reasonable based on job and skill level. Most jobs are located in north kansas city. They are cool.
too stressful
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Plover, WIOctober 30, 2016
the work was hard and to stressful they pushed you to hard for some of the workers could not handle it, they push the workers to hard and they were not concerned about the employees
Pros
working with cheese
Cons
not worth working for
Didn't work there long
Temporary placement (Former Employee) –  Lynnville, IAOctober 28, 2016
I was set up for a job at Co-Line MFG. They put me on location and made sure i was comfortable. I kept in contact with them and showed the initiative to do the job. When I got sick due to the job environment, they were understanding. they pulled me from the location but did not have another opportunity for me.
warehouse
Labor/helper (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 25, 2016
This company is very racist and have poor leadership from the top down I wouldn't recommend no one to work for them they will lie to you about job openings they will not defend you when you have been done wrong
Pros
there isnt any
Cons
they lie
Great temp service
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 20, 2016
Everyone is nice and when I needed a job they always found me something fast. People there are very friendly. Usually had short lines. Easy to call in and say your still looking for work.
Pros
Great service
I love Firewatching/hole Watching
Firewatch/Holewatch/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VAOctober 19, 2016
I make experiences a good one most of the time. I come to work to be productive with a smile on my face. This job was just to far from my homebase which was 2 hours away.
Wont ever be hired on.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 17, 2016
You will always work for the first person to contact you. You will be told that you're going to be hired on and will never be and if you ask about it you will be laid off and sent to the next company to start over on probation.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 16, 2016
I would recommend this job opportunity to anyone.i stocked assisted customers and was a cashier at walmart. This is a temporary employment agency and my assignment was short term.
quality control
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 14, 2016
it was a good job to have but as far as the management was very terrible not easy people to talk to in the office supervisors were awesome
Good place to work with
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 8, 2016
Good place to work with for temp job's. Would of been better if they let you know a few day's before job was going to end. Instead of 2 hours after work one day.
Tedious
Line Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 7, 2016
Massive amounts of paperwork that seemed redundant was the most difficult part of the job. The job in upon itself was simple enough and everyone knew their job so that ran smoothly.
Pros
Production runs where great
Cons
The pay
Qps
Production Worker/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WISeptember 30, 2016
Great place to work for. Always striving to get the best placement for its employees.Quailty control is top notch. They call at least once a week to check on employees on how the job is progressing.

2.9