QPS Employment Group

QPS Employment Group Employer Reviews

Fun workplace fast pace
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee), Milwaukee,WIAugust 23, 2014
Come in fill out my paperwork.load my truck with the materials i needed that day. Deliver good to different store in milwaukee.
Productive and good work enviorment
Labor Pool (Former Employee), Racine, WIJuly 30, 2014
Pros: paid every week
Cons: short breaks
I've work in a warehouse at jrs packaging, on a assembly line
Poor management and lack of care
Material Handler (Former Employee), Wausau, WIJuly 27, 2014
Pros: leaving qps
Cons: no communication, dishonesty, lack of professionalism
I was offered a job through QPS on assignment. Upon completing the needed computer training and drug testing ext, the recruiter was very short with me, treated me like another number in the crowd, didn't take the time to explain things clearly. Basically threw papers at me and told me to "read this because it's a lot to go over" When i asked if there – more... is potential to get hired to my job FULL TIME i was told "yes, 5 people already had" which was a lie I found out later.

I was fortunate enough to get hired past "temporary" status with my company a week ago. here's where everything gets interesting: QPS shut down my web address to enter hours for..I couldn't get paid! I had to continually call and ask them why are you not paying me for the last 2 weeks of working for QPS? They assumed I didn't work for them anymore, didn't even bother to call me and ask, just shut my account down. So after MULTIPLE phone calls and stressful days of not having an income, QPS finally paid me, never once calling me to apologize for their mistakes.

I was treated poorly by this company, I believe they care about making money as a head-hunter and not much else. The staff lacks professional skill and communication. I will never go back, or recommend this company to a friend. – less
No hope
Chrysler (Former Employee), rockford, ilJuly 1, 2014
Cons: everything
I worked for this company when I was younger and was sent to the Chrysler plant for am extremely labor intensive job. No other positions were offered and I really didn't have a choice. The staff in the office seemed obviously uneducated and barely spoke any English. I stopped working for them and got a job with comcast on my own and did MUCH better. – more... I Just recently called the office up because I saw a posting for a job with decent pay and the gut told me to send in my resume and he will get back to me ASAP..... A Well later and nothing. I already have a job currently and my resume in jam packed with tons of valuable skills IE welder, maintenance tech, light voltage cert, xmilitary, lathe pastor, screw machine operator, Mill operator, fabricator, and the list goes on. Owell, I know I'm better off without their "assistance". – less
review
Batcher (temp) (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMay 29, 2014
it is a temp service, it has always been good at finding me positions that were suitable for me.
A very good company to work for
On-Site Placement Coordinator (Current Employee), Janesville, WIMay 27, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: high stress job
Have learned a lot from management, they are always very willing to help you out.
not very understanding
Wood Worker (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMay 26, 2014
I was let go from a position because i had to rush to the hospital because my 1 year old had a bad asthma attack... That was in September of last year and still they won't give me another assignment. I see post on here and several job sites from them looking to full positions that I'm more then qualified for but when i call in they say no jobs available
Easy People To Work With.
Cleaner (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WisconsinMay 15, 2014
I didn't work much for this company but basically you would get called in and work wherever they sent you. The managers were very nice and very helpful. My co-workers were also very nice and extremely helpful. the worst part was not knowing where they were going to send me, The most enjoyable part was being able to connect with new people.
Temp agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 7, 2014
I wish they had more jobs to offer more pay & benefits. the people were friendly & always contacted me when work becomes aval
professional staffing company
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 2, 2014
i loved working here. the positions that they offer are of quality and great experience.
learned alot of new things and made some new friends
Order Picker (Former Employee), Rockford, ILApril 29, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: wasnt any
i would pick orders for a job and also i would wrap up skids so they could be shipped out. the management was pretty good at keeping us up to date on what needed to be done. it was a very fun job and it has lots of great opportunities.
Awful Company to work for...
Recruiter (Former Employee), Cedar Rapids, IAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: everything else.... especially management (corporate)
I worked internally for QPS as a Recruiter and they are the most ruthless company I have ever worked for. They treat their employees like numbers and put blame on you constantly for things that happen that are out of your control. This is the type of company that you go to work each day wondering if it will be your last because they constantly threaten – more... your job. If you are thinking about working for this company I beg of you to re-think it. What myself and all my co-workers went through is just awful. – less

April 3, 2014

We are sorry that you feel this way about your experience at QPS. Concerns of this nature should be directed to the Human Resources department at QPS to discuss.

I wasn't allowed to grow.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Racine, WIFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: good management
Cons: not stable
I enjoy the but there wasn't enough to go around so I could have a stable life.
Productive work for all experiences
Process Technician (Former Employee), Rockford, ILFebruary 18, 2014
I loved going to work. My co workers and supervisor where all grate colleges. I learn to cross train on different jobs. Management where helpful with any questions. The hardest part of the job was trying to cover more them one job when we where short people.

April 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience working with us. Good Luck with all your future endeavors.

poor expierience
Temp (Current Employee), Racine, WIJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: better expierience
Cons: hours wages co workers
days at work were very disrespectful to me it was as if I didn't exists. Really wasn't nothing hard about the job just sometimes managers and co workers never really gave proper training.
Good for Temp employment
Temporary employment at Brand FX in Pocahontas (Former Employee), Fort Dodge, IAJanuary 24, 2014
Working with the ladies in the office to place me at a temporary job was ok. Pay scale aint worth the amount of work.
I'm grateful to have this temp-to-hire position.
Packer (Current Employee), Rockford, ILOctober 23, 2013
Pros: lunch, two 10 minute breaks
Cons: not enough hours
Each day, I face the challenge of keeping up the pace. There is a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
The management is efficient.
My co-workers are friendly and supportive.
The hardest part of the job is keeping up the pace.
I really enjoy the challenge of the work.

October 28, 2013

Thank you for your comment. We appreciate the work you do! Keep up the good work - QPS Employment Group

Corporate bull
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Cedar Falls, IowaOctober 8, 2013
I worked for QPS Employment as a company employee for about 9 months. Their corporate employees were not good communicators; some were just outright rude! When I tried to reach out nothing was accomplished. I had to practically beg for a raise, although they expected you to work longer hours. I would NEVER recommend anyone that I know to work for this – more... company! – less
Corporate bull
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Cedar Falls, IowaOctober 8, 2013
Very short term jobs that are few and far between.
Mostly packaging (Current Employee), Beaver Dam, WIAugust 24, 2013
Pros: they accept just about anybody with a valid id, good for occasional supplemental income.
Cons: rude receptionist, extreme lack of communication on their part, bad at getting ahold of you for jobs unless you hound them, and even still. just don't count on this for steady income.
I started there over a month and a half ago. The receptionist was rude but tolerable. A week later, the day my two weeks was up at my previous job, I got a call saying I was going to start "a full time job, Monday through Friday, for $10/hr" sounded wonderful! Until I started the job. I had not been warned that the conditions were less than desirable, – more... The scent caused a migraine and I had to leave after only four hours, though I was told to be back the next day. I arrive the next day with Excedrin in hand, only to find that my punch card wasn't there. So I asked my shift lead about it. His response: "Wait..nobody told you? Production is slow right now so we moved down to only one line and we had the Temp Agencies call the temps and tell them not to come in. Seriously nobody called you?!" Nobody had called me letting me know or anything. I was told by my shift lead that he would personally make sure I got a call the next day with information regarding my schedule. I waited all day and got no call. So I just headed in to work, expecting no news to be good news. No time card...AGAIN. no time card, no call. Enough.

The next day I went back to QPS and asked about getting a different job since this one wasn't going to be scheduling me. This receptionist was nice and said she would put it in the computer that I was looking. Next day I go in to drop off a form. The previous, rude, receptionist is on the phone and actually ROLLING HER EYES at the client on the other end of the phone! I asked her if there was any progress yet on finding me a new position. She said "we can't look for a new position for you when you currently have one." clearly the word hadn't made it to her. So I explained, and this time it was actually put in the system.

a week and a half or more rolls around before I get a call about a position. $11/hr , full time, Sunday through Thursday. I was to start on Monday, at 7:00am. Turns out I wasn't supposed to be there until 7:30, but no big deal. Thought i'd get a little overtime! and my first day wasn't bad. simple tasks for 11/hr, i felt like i was being over paid. Second day I felt I earned my wages doing a lot of physical labor, wrapping pallets outside. Third day I was sent over to the production side, I manned the paint line. NEVER AGAIN. Won't even go into it. But I was still looking forward to going to work the next day. Until I got the phone call:"Hi, this is QPS. Just wanted to make sure you got the message, you're no longer needed at the plan't (my assignment). I guess you did a good job there!"..Click.

That was two and a half weeks ago. I have been calling and going in to talk to the people, and have still not even got a third "assignment".

If you are looking for any sort of full or long term temp job, stay away from QPS Employment group. That's not their thing. Its more a "body assignment" agency. If a company needs a hand for a project, you might get a call. But don't count on it. – less

April 2, 2014

All employees who have a concern are encouraged to contact our Corporate HR located in our Corporate Headquarters in Brookfield, WI. We take your concerns and opinions seriously and desire that everyone who works with QPS is satisfied.

1 2 3

About QPS Employment Group

QPS was founded in 1985 and has grown from a two-person operation to a company whose internal staff now numbers over 300 employees – Read more

QPS Employment Group Photos