QPSI Employee Reviews

Opsi
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Granite City, ILOctober 12, 2017
A typical day would be getting there on time, then lining up, they would spilt us up to each line, we would all get a spot and package the products. We had a goal to reach by the end of the night or day. they would reward us for our good behavior and work.
the work place itself was a good invirement .
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, INMay 15, 2017
i liked the people i worked with the invirement was good and calm , my manager was strict and firm and was sarcastic to me when i asked him questions about my job . the hardest part of my job was my manager was always angry. the most injoyable part of my day was the quality of my job .
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
no pay increase
fun workplace but not good to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Macungie, PAMay 7, 2017
thanks God I am not there any more, no. no,
not is good , not is good , no future, the pay is bad, very bad,
please dont go there, no future,
the manager or supervisor on the 2 shift very very good. good person.
but the company, dont go
Very unorganized
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 1, 2017
Workplace is very unorganized and sometime unprofessional. It has been mornings employees have traveled great distance to work just to be sent home due to lack of communication, low production and etc.
Pros
Gift cards
Cons
Prejudiced work environment
Amazing People. Fast Paced. Entrepreneurial Environment.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJFebruary 2, 2017
Enjoying my experience as a QPSI employee.

Employees are amazing. Everyone is very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.

Competitive salary & incentives.

Lots of events for employee appreciation. Also lots of activities surrounding giving back to the community.

Fast paced - every day is busy with something new.

Entrepreneurial environment - Leadership team encourages thinking outside of the box and personal development. Little to no micromanaging.
Pros
Amazing People. Fast Paced. Entrepreneurial Environment. Competitive Salary
Cons
Commute
Alright temp job
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Clayton, INJanuary 29, 2017
Very fast paced, was a good place to work. Only worked for a month becuase there was no work. Would still be there if there was work. Great people to work with. SOmetimes couldnt undestand management.
Pros
set hours and lunches
Cons
hard to understand mamangemt, no work
Poor management manners
Department Coordinator (HR/QA) (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PASeptember 22, 2016
They don't treat people equal, because the majority of the work force on QPSI are Hispanic people they treat them like slaves, like no body. The pay there is very low for what they doing, the supervisor there don't have any good manners, they disrespect all the employees, the Plant Manager as well, he did the same to them.
Pros
you work
Cons
not enough pay, and receive a slavery treat
Constant chaos
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Macungie, PAAugust 24, 2016
This was the worst place that I ever worked at. Constant turnover of Management and Production. No one seemed to realize that we were packaging pharmaceuticals and not fertilizer.
Pros
Cons
No leadership, low pay and long hours.
great work experience
label coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILApril 11, 2016
It is a great place to work. I have learned a lot and am still learning to improve skills and work better for the company. QPSI has trained me in many different parts of the warehouse.
Good
DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville,ILOctober 21, 2015
The company is a good temporary company, it is hard to move forward. Once you are hired on, it is hard to get anywhere else or move up.
a place to earn money fast
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAMay 14, 2015
you will get picked to be in a line. after you would get placed in what to do and you will pack things in boxes and let the other people pack it in bigger boxes.
Pros
sitting down
Cons
short breaks
Productive and a learning experience
Quality Packing Specialist International (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHMarch 9, 2015
This company took over Excel in which I worked for. I was hired in as a warehouse clerk. I did inventory, shipping and receiving. Everything that came in and out the building went thru me. I made sure that all lines had the material they needed for the day's production. Everything there was a manual entry as P&G didn't allow us to have wireless other than their system. I enjoyed this job and went on to Rock Tenn when they took over QPSI.
Expectations and goals are high but salary structure is low.
QA Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Moonachie, NJFebruary 24, 2015
It is ok to work for and extremely busy work day. The only concern is they are growing and a lot of managers are trying to transition it into a corporate environment, so hopefully that doesn't continue. Over all it's a ok company!
produtive and very talkative
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Macungie, PAJanuary 7, 2015
I like to work it was a good job and the works on the floor were nice one of the biggest problems was they hire a lot of people who don't speak English. and we never had management on 2nd shift so we had to make calls for the team a lot of the time. like my boss would say call me then you call her when you had a problem and she wouldn't answer then text you back like 3 or 4 hours later.
Pros
Cons
short breaks, no management, bad heathcare, no raises
QPSI was a difficult challenge.
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJanuary 3, 2015
The days at QPSI were very long and demanding. We always seemed to be limited in our resources. Management seemed unwilling to invest more into the business to make the difference.
Pros
None.
Cons
Long hours.
Good learning experience
Line Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Macungie, PADecember 9, 2014
Manage the production in my room so I would meet my quot for the day. Had to check every product coming in and out of the room and document it in the appropriate folder. Than document everything on the computer for every order. Sometimes I would do two or three changeovers in a day.
No future there
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Macungie, PAOctober 9, 2014
A typical day starts off at 5 am. moving and scanning finished goods from second shift into staging areas on the racks or into shipping lanes for shipment for the day.As well as returning extra returns from the jobs to the rack locations.
Then I retrieve paperwork from emails for outgoing shipments for the day and pull from racks and scan then stage in shipping department.
As shipments come in off trucks I inspect and sign for the shipment.Then right a shipping report form and enter into AS400 and print labels.After sending copies of the AS400 form to Quality control I notify them of the location.After the inspection is complete I'll scan the tags and stage products in the designated warehouse.
Most of what I have learned comes from 21 years of experience working in warehouses and shipping and receiving in other companies.
The management in this company is very lax in their abilities to retrieve releases for outgoing jobs and coordinating with other departments for outgoing shipments.Shipments stand waiting in shipping for releases for hours before loading can be done.The lack of communication can be very stressful on the shipping department as well as the drivers waiting to be loaded.
I am one of 2 forklift operators for first shift.The other driver works pulling product for production and wrapping finished good for shipping.
I don't find my job hard since I'm a very organized person and can plan ahead for the next shipment and locating products.
The most enjoyable part of my job is I am left alone to organize things my way utilizing my years of experience to keep things
  more... organized and moving smoothly.
I have been at this company for 18 months with no pay increase,no bonuses,and a very bad benefit program.No vacation time until after one year of employment and you only acquire one vacation day every 9 weeks.You get 1 personal day after 16 weeks of work.
I worked for 18 months taking no sick or personal days and only missed days due to snow days that they closed the plant.
I can't see any room for advancement and am currently seeking a better work environment and a company to appreciate the hard work my years of experience has to offer.
Pros
I work independently and can organize things my way
Cons
No pay increases, bonuses, and a bad benefit program
Good work enviroment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAMay 24, 2014
Good place to work, would consider it to everyone. A typical day at work is getting there, working with good team members, unloading and loading trucks. I learned a lot when it comes down to warehouse work and working on the computer. Management was good they respect the workers.
Potential for greatness with proper guidane.
Documentation Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Macungie PAFebruary 28, 2014
Small company expanding to unsure waters. Nice people that just need to become assured in Quality.
Pros
Small employee base allowed cooperation/cross training opertunities
Cons
Benefits, Pto
productive and fun work place
Packing Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2013
I showed up at work on time I never had a problem with anyone at this job I got alone with my co-workers fine
Cons
short breaks