QSC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
relax but the hour are bad
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CASeptember 20, 2017
decent pay good work envirment,but they only hire for 2nd shift if they have position open. stressful due to the lack orginization. and enventoryissue. can take alot of time location a certain part
Pros
relax envirment
Cons
bad hour and very stress and time consuming looking for part
good work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 9, 2017
good work place and management I prefer to work 1st shift only2nd are available. it would be a very desirable place for me if I can work first shift. 11 hour everyday and even Saturday can take a tow. beside that this place is great.
Productive and fun work place with a foosball table
Asembler (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 22, 2017
Qsc like 3m Espe where a lot alike than any other job i had. had a lot of workers my age understanding the struggle.The job was fairly easy, relaxing at most. slow paced but it did get stressful sometimes but nothing that i couldn't handle.
Pros
relaxing enviroment
Cons
short breaks
A family life like working environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 11, 2017
QSC is a family life like environment to work; as an African American, I am the only black person working in the warehouse. However, this did not scare me from giving my best on the job. As a new recruit, my first day at work was warm welcome by coworkers, they were willing to give their best so I can catch up with the things they do. Management setting is amazing, each and every employee is allowed to participate in the morning meetings. The hardest part of the job has to do with lifting and putting things away. The most enjoyable part of the job is it flexibility.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Na
good
Engineer (Former Employee) –  qatarDecember 31, 2015
Teaching electronics from basics to microcontroller level and implementing students’ new ideas, practical experiment for students in class and giving them different techniques.
Hard Job
Leader (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXAugust 16, 2012
Get all 16-17 year old employees lined out to do the best they can.Its very hard work with inexpieriend employees to do the right work .Manager was ok mostly times left wen my shift started.Co-workers very young but eager too learn.Keep a solid schedule.Nice and rewarding wen youre store had the best salesnumbers of the month.
Pros
free meal everyday
Cons
no insurance