QSI

QSI Employer Reviews

Productive, and fun work place
Operations Administration Assistant II (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, client events, company outtings
Cons: time turn overs
Overall this company is a great place to work for the co workers are awesome to encounter with on a daily basis, visitors, clients are also awesome to work with. Yes we do have a ping pong table here in the break room for all to play when in need of a brain break.
Fast Paced
Sanitation (Current Employee), Harrisonburg, VAOctober 20, 2014
not a very good place to work. travel time is not worth the pay for the way i am treated on the job. most nights im lucky to get 1 break!
fun team members
Quality Control Inspector, Lead (Former Employee), Carrollton, GASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: hard working team members
Cons: no benefits
new company, very hard work, multiple job duties, new management very incompetent
Productive work place with a lot of machanier
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee), Carthage, MSAugust 24, 2014
Pros: long breaks and good food
Cons: healthcare prno good
Typical day at work, i come in spraying off the machines with a power hose. I use chemicals to spray on my machine, even though, the co-workers are not too friendly i stay in my spot, and finish my work and go home. im very quiet,shy,and friendly.
QSI
Safety Manager & Inventory Manager (Current Employee), Mount Olive, NCAugust 7, 2014
Pros: job autonomy
Cons: little challenge or growth opportunities
Poultry processing plant contracted sanitation company. Consistently maintained an accident free work enviroment.
Reduced daily inventory budget by 50 percent.
Effectively revised and reduced yearly personal protective equipment budgets spending.
Track and report all safety issues and concerns to corporate headquarters on a consistent basis.
Conduct – more... annual testing and training for new and current employees. – less
Cool company
Interface/Development Support Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2014
Good company to work for, nice culture. Ongoing work to accomplish
Dead end job
Anonymous (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 9, 2014
Pros: telecommuting
Cons: see review
Many dysfunctional departments, little cooperation between divisions, bleak future for all...
Packing & Sealing
Sanitation worker/Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), Smithfield, VAJune 23, 2014
I pack and seal chicken and it was fair with long hours. Management was ok. My co-workers and I work hard every night.
Very Organize
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee), Carthage, TXMay 30, 2014
Fast paced environment. The most part I enjoyed about the job is that there were always room for advancement. Also the requirements of the job required me to think and allowed me to improve my organization skills
All around great, except....
Secretary/Assistant/Cleaner (Former Employee), California, MOMay 25, 2014
Pros: benefits, hours
Cons: staff was not dealt with accordingly
I loved my job, though, floor supervisor was NOT professional in ANYWAY. Many complaints were made about him, but nothing was being done about it.
no production
sanitation worker (Former Employee), Mt. Olive NCFebruary 11, 2014
A typical day at work was fun, and I learned how to clean equipment and how to use the chemical that clean the machine. The was manager was good to work with and they always was fair. Most of my co-worker was hard worker and easy to get alone with. The hardest part of this job was waiting for USDA to come and check your area. The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was inspecting your machine. – less
Having time off
Sanitation Site Manager (Former Employee), Center, TxJanuary 15, 2014
A typical day at work was getting employees to perform their job duties. I learned that not all contract cleaning co. are the same in operations. The co-workers that I had to deal with was at a different level. the hardest part was hoping that everyone showed up for their shift. the most enjoyable part was going home.
Very wet environment
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: good place for someone with felonies looking for a fresh start
Cons: getting sprayed with 180 degree water from a pressure hose on accident
The job was a good job. It is a very wet environment and is noy meant form someone who does not like to bend, reach pull, climb, etc constantly.
Easy, hot ,and wet job.
live dock (Former Employee), Perry, GAAugust 14, 2013
A day at Q.S.I. is a hot, wet day. I learned how too work with less supervision. The management there is o.k. The co-workers are not so good too many complaints about others. The hardest part of the job is the shoveling we have to do. The best part of the job is when I learned how to drive a forklift but I not certified.
its fun and learn new things and easy money
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Ottumwa, IAOctober 7, 2012
Cons: 20 min break
i really enjoyed working there its a good job n pays good also fun and i leared alot of things ..everyone there is friendly and they help you if u need help n they train you well ..my most enjoyable part of working there was finishing cleaning my machine n area and making sure i did the best and going to break
Excellent local business & staff
Help lead-hand during installations (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 7, 2014
Pros: great people, great hours.
Cons: personal fear of heights
A great group of people working for a family-owned business. QSI has great staff all around and I thoroughly enjoyed working there.
Meeting Customers at their homes was very interesting.
Sunroom Sales Design & Engineering (Former Employee), HamiltonDecember 21, 2013
Leads were pre-booked. The most important part of the job was to be accurate with the chosen design and then create an estimate based on the design.
I would work here again if I had to.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Burlington, ONDecember 6, 2013
Pros: loved my coworkers and the management.
Cons: telemarketing is not a pleasant job at times.
The job itself was mainly telemarketing, but the management was great. its not a large office building, there were maybe four of us working the phones so it was a nice little community. Management were very approachable and genuinely there to help you if you weren't doing well on sales that day. Great place to work over all.
Productive,hard work
Interior Systems Mechanic (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 5, 2013
Enjoyed working with other people, did some layouts stood up walls boarded them, Insulated when needed.
Productive & fun
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Woodstock, ONMay 17, 2013
Pros: good working atmosphere, safety is priority, amazing co-workers & great job ethnics
Cons: contract based
quality control; checking parts for malfunctions or defects

About QSI

QSI Automation, Inc. has been in the business of providing quality equipment and services to customers since 1988. We have satisfied – Read more