QSI Employee Reviews

Great company for advancement
Human Resource Area Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 13, 2017
This company is really dedicated to providing people with second chances. It also provides plenty of opportunities for advancement. The core value for this company is family and integrity. You will work very hard, but the good thing is that the people you work with becomes your extended family.
Pros
Advancement, Work Environment, Freedom to work with little to no supervision
The work place was fine for qsi but
Pre op and sanitation (Former Employee) –  2 processingMay 2, 2017
The management there is terrible they do not like there employees or even care I got fired in about a month in a half of working there because my water hose was to strong
Pros
Ok money ok benefits
Cons
No breaks and the management is terrible
Productive and enjoyable
Sanitation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Perdue Farms Dillon SCMarch 13, 2017
Overall my job was pleasant and enjoyable to be there. Had a wonderful respectful type working relationship with wonderful associates. It was a second shift job and it fit my schedule
Pros
Excentives for associates constent meet safety goals and requirements
Cons
short breaks
enjoyed my job
Administrative Support Coordinator/HR (Former Employee) –  Perry, GAFebruary 19, 2017
The work environment was laid back, I was the only one in the office. I enjoyed meeting new people from different backgrounds. It was a rewarding job
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Bardstown, KYFebruary 1, 2017
Long hours out of town ALOT but I learned ALOT and taught other people about communication and data in the banks we were at everyday in all surrounding states
Pros
Fun enviornment
Cons
Long hours and out of town
Excellent training.
Sanitation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ottumwa, IAFebruary 1, 2017
I've gained a lot from this company including work experience, and social skills.. They taught me be a productive and reliable part of a team..
product and fun
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 26, 2017
A typical day was very lad back and cool. I learn to shaping my computers. And improve my leaderships skills. The manger was a pretty cool man. Really got alone with him well. The work place culture was very nice. Was"nt nothing really hard about the job.The most enjoyable thing bout the job was the employees. The guys that i was over was just the best group of guys. And the job was so free flowing. Also had great hours.
Unprofessional Supervisor Issues
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, NCNovember 22, 2016
I have never worked anywhere that has so much drama. I've seen females come through QSI & be disrespected from certain person's of Position & I feel it's not appropriate. It's a shame how certain people of Position use their position to manipulate & harass females because they desire inappropriate actions from these individuals.
Good company to work for
Contract Underwriter/CSR (Former Employee) –  Bardstown, KYNovember 15, 2016
Nice office staff and good company to work for. Flexible scheduling for the most part. Request time off isn't too hard. Professionally ran for the most part.
Typical day when I come to work
Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Wilkesboro, NCOctober 28, 2016
I would come in set-up the sign in sheet for the employees, start inputting data in the computer. Make sure employees have what they need to start their job. Work on ADP to make sure every employee has clocked in. If any of the employees have any problems would do my best to help them if I could. Fill out termination and disciplinary forms for the supervisors, talk to new hires about what is expected of them. Answered QA deviation that the different areas got and submit them.
not really that fun
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, VASeptember 4, 2016
lots of drama on the work site also lots of harrasment kinda unsafe didnt give us face masks i got sick working there long over nught shifts an the surpervisors were very nice
good job i enjoyed it
Engineer, Sanitation, Garbage or Trash Collection (Former Employee) –  Buena Vista, GAAugust 2, 2016
great work place with different ethnictys.job was easy clean machines for daily work process.very loyal boss man this was one of my favorite jobs
Work life balance...not really
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 24, 2016
The doers (not management) come together as a family. If someone needs help people are willing help even if they are overloaded.
Pros
Allow to think outside the box for client needs.
Cons
Work life balance they talk about but do not truly apply it, Working all hours due the restraints on the amount of staff and workload., If a staff member leaves not replaced, Existing has to do the work, No balance for life, Advancement is challenging.
Productive and great learning experience
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rockingham, NCJune 7, 2016
Great company to work for they really look out for you and ensure that you have all tools needed to get job done in a safe and timely manner to put out a great product
Annual layoffs are the norm there
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 6, 2016
Worked for this company for 5 years, left and then came back because I believed in this company and always believed I would work till I retired for this company. Unfortunately they do layoffs about once a year and I got laid off in the last go round.
Pros
Good pay, flexible work hours (I worked from home)
Cons
Poor managment, new leadership that came in and made massive changes and layoffs
work at Qsi
Sanitation Laborer (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, VAMay 2, 2016
I learned how to clean shoots and work with chemicals properly.most enjoyable part of the job was cleaning and sanitizing machine it kept me busyand i enjoyed do it.my co workers where good to work with and where very helpful doing assignments.Hardest part of the job was when u had to wipe the ceiling after cleaning the machines because u couldn't hardly tell where the water was on the ceilng .
Pros
good hours
Cons
benifits
Area Manager with alot to do
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 20, 2016
Travel from plant to plant reviewing budgets and making sure we are following procedure and policy. Staying in hotels and eating out are a health hazard. Hiring people would be the hardest thing to do because they have a lot of free time and are self motivated.
Pros
freedom
Cons
alot of traveling
Productive workplace
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 8, 2016
My days at work consist of time management representing the company through client interactions. I learned how to manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines as well as helping my co-workers maintain fluent work flow. The most enjoyable part of my job was hearing from the company's clients taking time to inform QSI their praising and admiration of my work ethics, manners, and professionalism during our interactions.
Pros
The ability to manage multiple tasks
Cons
The company was not big enough for moving up in the ranks.
Changing environment
Business Analyst, clincial (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 1, 2016
Many changes are occurring at this company. I feel very positive about the future. the culture is improving but is still a work in progress
Pros
decent salary, new C level management
Cons
lack of consistency in goals, Austin office closed
was a great place to work
MACHINE CLEANER (Former Employee) –  Windsor, NCFebruary 14, 2016
i enjoyed cleaning the machines the hardest part of my job was my supervisor and how he talked to his team members. the most enjoyable part of this job was my team and the hard work we done together

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QSI. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval