QSI

QSI Employee Reviews

I learned state policies and regulations of cleaning and maintain a safe and clean environment and work area.
sanitation worker (Former Employee), Lewiston, NCJuly 31, 2015
Pros: It was a job.
Cons: Undisciplined co-workers, training needs to be improved, and they need better PPE.
Training consisted of 3 days, and not hands on. You watch others do your job for three, eight hour shifts. I constantly stayed wet and sick. Co-workers were not disciplined in there work ethics. Hardest part of the job, was just keeping your area clean.
Very stable job with a great work environment
CNC Operator (Current Employee), Spencer, INJuly 28, 2015
Pros: great people to work for
Cons: The pay could be higher for some of the positions they offer.
a typical day is showing up 15 minutes early getting ready for the day to start, prepping my cnc. making sure I have product ready to cut and making sure all jobs for that day are cut, built, and sanded.
Terrible work environement
Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee), Ottumwa, IAMay 26, 2015
Pros: work 6 hours get paid for 8
Cons: no breaks always wet
this job requires you to be soaked with no breaks at all times, work with chemicals harsh to your lungs. work with other equiptment for long periods of time without a break working 7 days a week makes you tired overnight
Very productive
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Lewiston, NCMay 15, 2015
A typical nights work was operating machines. Breaking the machines down. Mixing chemicals and solutions together to maintain cleanliness of the work area. My co-workers and I worked as a team to make sure all of the job duties were met.
I loved working here. I learned and developed my skills as a Pharmacist Technician
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee), Enterprise, ALApril 13, 2015
Pros: We all are friends and worked together.
Cons: NA
I worked as a Pharmacist technician. I entered prescription and prepared prescription. I also verified insurance and patient information. Our system was paperless so I was the person who researched and verified the information. My co workers worked together as a family.
Productive but not a place I want to work again
Sanitation (Former Employee), Carrollton, GAApril 9, 2015
Always changing the rule when the big bosses come to many manager dont know who to go to people taking to you with no respect the only thing I like about the job was working with my co-workers.
okay place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Goldsboro, NCMarch 19, 2015
Pros: sunshine pay
Cons: working seven days, no weekends off
this place use to be a chance of growth now its a place of favoritism. there are no weekends off the majority of the time. Even thought we have sunshine pay, where we work for at least 6 hours and get paid for 8. the time off is very limited. another downfall is this position is 3rd shift.
I use to love my job now I hated.
Not a good work place
Sanitation Specialist (Current Employee), Rockingham, NCMarch 15, 2015
Pros: short commute to work
The job itself was easy to learn and to maintain everyday but the over management was very slack and was unprofessional. The employees are extremely over worked and expected to go above and beyond for little to no recognition.
Great Place to work!
CSR/Receptionist (Former Employee), Bardstown, KYMarch 2, 2015
QSI, Inc. purchased Elite Financial Products, Inc. where I was Executive Administrator. I helped QSI with the transition from Elite's customer and employees to QSI. Preformed changes to alarm monitoring from one company to another, various customer accounts, invoicing and vendor accounts. Transferred employee records and health insurance to new company.
Productivity in the Workplace
Supervisor (Former Employee), Carthage, MSFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good pay for the amount of hours being worked.
Cons: all positions are 3rd shift.
Great opportunity to learn how to balance home and work life situations. Perfect for anyone who is balancing work and is continuing their education.
Don't even know if it is still in business
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Plainville, NYFebruary 3, 2015
It is a good starter job. Nothing worth having for years to try and make a living. Turnover was high and morale was low.Management didn't really care about the employees.
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Ottumwa, IAJanuary 30, 2015
Cons: breaks after done.
Observed machine operations, and machines.
Started conveyors.
Cleaned and sanitized processing equipment including parts, hoses, gages.
Ensured regulations were met for cleaning and sanitizing.
QSI contracted me to Piper Jaffray
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Piper Jaffray MinneapolisJanuary 26, 2015
QSI is well run. My project was long term taking care of old COBOL applications. I was outsourced to QSI so my pay was the same as at Piper. If I had a question or problem an email to QSI would get a quick response. Piper converted off COBOL or I would still be there.
Good place to work at
Laborer (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MOJanuary 16, 2015
I reccomended this to anyone,the hardest part of this job is getting wet,the food is the best part of the job,the management was very helpfull,My co-workers was very pollite to everyone
Human Resources and Administrative Support Coordinator
HR & ASC (Current Employee), Washington, INJanuary 7, 2015
Staff plant, prepare orientation, keep personal files in order and up to date. run e-verify on all employees, manage payroll, manage labor budget, and supervise management team.
A very team oriented workplace.
Laborer (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MODecember 29, 2014
Typical day consisted of showing up and getting straight to work. I didn't really learn anything because all the tasks were simple and easy to perform. The other employees liked create a fun environment. Management was very easygoing and didn't interfere with your work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the smell, the rest was fairly easy.
Software application
Operations Administration Assistant II (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: free learning of software application
Cons: not learning them fast enough
Helping our clients on the software application to make it smooth for them to transition their payments, appointments or billing as needed to do their day to day operations in their office. enjoy greeting people either via phone or email. help out my co workers when in need of help. act as liaison between our satellite office and corporate inquires on billing payments.
Productive, and fun work place
Operations Administration Assistant II (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, client events, company outtings
Cons: time turn overs
Overall this company is a great place to work for the co workers are awesome to encounter with on a daily basis, visitors, clients are also awesome to work with. Yes we do have a ping pong table here in the break room for all to play when in need of a brain break.
Fast Paced
Sanitation (Current Employee), Harrisonburg, VAOctober 20, 2014
not a very good place to work. travel time is not worth the pay for the way i am treated on the job. most nights im lucky to get 1 break!
fun team members
Quality Control Inspector, Lead (Former Employee), Carrollton, GASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: hard working team members
Cons: no benefits
new company, very hard work, multiple job duties, new management very incompetent
Industry