QTC Management Inc. - A Leidos Co. Employee Reviews

Non productive
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 20, 2017
Non productive or chance for advancement at this company. I enjoyed taking care of our Veterans who defend this country. Great clinical staff and physicians.
Lots of reading
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CASeptember 13, 2017
High turnover. Have to constantly watch your back. Some managers don't take interest in employee development. Company policies are not reasonable. Lots of favoritism.
Productive and competitive workplace
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAAugust 12, 2017
QTC Managment is a great place to work for individuals that have goals. For people that believe in working hard to move up within a company, this is the place to do so. A typical work day is usually very busy and you will more than likely learn something new every day. Management has been great to me, but I can only speak for my manager as I only report to one person. The work place culture is energetic and respectful. The hardest part of the job from my position is thinking of new ways to motivate staff members. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the different personalities as QTC is a very diverse company.
A company headed in the wrong direction
Case Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 9, 2017
They are too busy chasing VA dollars to take the time to pay the appropriate level of attention to improving worklows and processes. There is no employee accountability so if you are a good worker you will only be rewarded with more work - usually cleaning up the mistakes made by others. Employee turnover increases with each passing year and yet they continue to seek additional contracts knowing that they are incapable of recruiting and retaining good talent.
Pros
Quarterly bonuses
Cons
No Autonomy - Even with growth
Reactive vs proactive
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 23, 2017
There are many employees whose skills are outdated, and their deficits harm the organization from being cutting edge in our current contract fight. Operating system is woefully outdated, unpredictable and counter-productive. Our physican recruiters are not talented or professional enough to bring quality providers into our network.
Pros
CEO truly cares about employees.
Cons
Not enough PTO to offset stress level.
Great company to work for.
MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 12, 2017
This company takes care of their employees and therefore has great people working for them. They offer a lot of perks and expect you to work hard for them.
working alone...
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 24, 2017
If you are person that can work alone without colleagues or upper management being present then this is the place to be. The benefits are great, the people I met where fantastic!
Pros
great benefits and traveling
Cons
no local support system
Qa
Quality Assurance Specialist II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 23, 2017
The most horrific place I have ever worked.I really do not think there is more to say. If you enjoy being in a cut throat environment then this might be the place for you.
Too much work and underpaid
Case Technician (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJune 22, 2017
I've been here for going on 3 years; I like and enjoy the work and love how busy you are in a day.However you're underpaid for the amount of work you have. understaffed and it causes stress and frustration. The worst part is the being acknowledged for the great work you do but make it hard to obtain a promotion. Again I enjoy the work but it's too much, too stressful for the little pay you get; understaffed and unorganized. it's an ok place to work if you need to just get by, personally it's not something I'd make a career out of.
Work/Life Balance Non-Existent
Medical Assistant Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 17, 2017
Growing organization with overall decent performance, but like many number driven organizations the clients you serve (Veterans) often get lost in the process.

Simply not a good fit for me, but I met and worked alongside some wonderful people and would have stayed on if management were more supportive/attentive to the needs of their brand new staff.
Socially Open and Challenging Work Experience
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 8, 2017
QTC is a GREAT company to work for with an AMAZING training program and excellent trainers that teach you what is needed to complete you assigned position correctly
To be continued I will elaborate at a later time.
Working for QTC
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  21700 Copley Dr Suite 200 Diamond Bar 91765March 21, 2017
I appreciate what QTC does and stands for. Helping veterans is very rewarding. Employees are very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere is very laid back but everyone works hard to finish their task.
Pros
Working for and with Veterans
Cons
Underpaid and Benefits are expensive.
Great
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCFebruary 23, 2017
Great company to work for. Great patients and location. Average pay but was close to base and close to the middle of town. Loved the people i worked with!
medical case specialist
Medical Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJanuary 19, 2017
Coordinating with providers and Veterans to allow Veterans to attend his/her claim disability and analyze after attending appointment if claimed disability is valid.
Pros
Helping Veterans
Cons
middle management over micromanage
Better companies out there.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wauconda, ILJanuary 2, 2017
Talented and caring therapists, poor management and upper management. Owners do not value therapists only the amount of money their therapists make. Very passive-aggressive hostile company to work for. Worked with some wonderful therapists.
Pros
Good co-workers, many talented therapists, flexibility with work schedule
Cons
Poor management, unrealistic productivity standards, therapists are not valued
Very fast paced
Medical Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 19, 2016
Although the quality and timeliness of the work is very fast paced, leadership makes every attempt to be flexible with employee personal schedules. However, there is a training program that gives a base of knowledge for a new employee to succeed.
Pros
Challenging work, but worth it for helping Veterans
Cons
Must be motivated to succeed
Fast Pace and Proficiency
Case Specialist (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAAugust 2, 2016
Fast Pace and Proficiency is a must need. Taking care of our veterans is a plus, as you feel great knowing you've help a hero for their medical needs .
Blatant favoritism runs rampant!
Ops (Former Employee) –  So calJuly 20, 2016
This is by far the worst company in my professional career that offers very little in terms of career advancement & training.

Management displays such favortism - which is disheartening to many.

Too bad Sr. Management is asleep about it!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Blatant favortism, very poor career advancement opportunisties
Id think twice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 4, 2016
Empty promises, lots of work, to many complaints, not enough time in the day to do finish task, too much for little pay with way to much drama. Call center is awful, the redirection of who to talk to its the worst. Eventually, this company will go under our have the contract pulled. The VA needs to read these comments and dig deeper to why QTC is hiring every week.
Pros
Love the Veterans
Cons
Horrible compensation for the years off skill most have.
Specialist, SR (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJune 10, 2016
QTC was great... prior to Lockheed Martin's purchase.
Lockheed should concentrate in working with NASA, not the medical field.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Poor management by ALL leaders.