QTC Management Employee Reviews

Fast Pace and Proficiency
Case Specialist (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAAugust 2, 2016
Fast Pace and Proficiency is a must need. Taking care of our veterans is a plus, as you feel great knowing you've help a hero for their medical needs .
Blatant favoritism runs rampant!
Ops (Former Employee) –  So calJuly 20, 2016
This is by far the worst company in my professional career that offers very little in terms of career advancement & training.

Management displays such favortism - which is disheartening to many.

Too bad Sr. Management is asleep about it!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Blatant favortism, very poor career advancement opportunisties
Id think twice
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 4, 2016
Empty promises, lots of work, to many complaints, not enough time in the day to do finish task, too much for little pay with way to much drama. Call center is awful, the redirection of who to talk to its the worst. Eventually, this company will go under our have the contract pulled. The VA needs to read these comments and dig deeper to why QTC is hiring every week.
Pros
Love the Veterans
Cons
Horrible compensation for the years off skill most have.
Specialist, SR (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJune 10, 2016
QTC was great... prior to Lockheed Martin's purchase.
Lockheed should concentrate in working with NASA, not the medical field.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Poor management by ALL leaders.
productive
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 10, 2016
After working here for 9months, I see the environment structured on teamwork and workload is
pretty consistent. The job can seem repetitive but there is movement around the company for
personnel to complete different tasks allowing a change in receptiveness of the job. As for
Management it has realistic expectations of the employees and employee ideas are considered
and everyone’s perspective is valuable. Pay is decent to good based on position and there are
good employee incentives such as health insurance, vacation time and 401K plan. Bottom line
is it’s a nice job with realistic targets and good colleagues.
Good place to gain experience
Medical Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAFebruary 23, 2016
I would recommend this as a launching point to a career in the medical field. I wouldn't recommend this as a long term place of employment for new college graduates who have a lot of ambition.
Professional work environment
Clinical Network Providet (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAFebruary 11, 2016
Enjoy coming into work with friendly staff. Always learned something new and didn't mind it. Challenging job, The job always kept me busy and productive.
Good place to work.
QA Specialist / Report Analyst (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAFebruary 4, 2016
Much professionalism.
Employees treated with respect.
Great compensation for employees.
Good communication within all departments.
An Eye Opening Experience Into Another's Life
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAJanuary 27, 2016
The companies work methods were on par, I learned how to be an excellent Quality Assurance Specialist and how to navigate the provider network. The job was relatively easy to understand and I was willing to work harder in order to move up in the company. QTC didn't seem all that interested in vesting in their current employees and failed to help fellow coworkers and myself rise in status in the company.
Great company all around
Medical Records Clerk (Expediter) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 5, 2015
Working in this face-paced environment allowed me to challenge myself on a day-to-day basis. Since with worked in contingent with the VA, the main focus was patient care for our veterans and processing of claims within a timely fashion.
Pros
flexible hours, over-time, room for growth.
Cons
very strict regulations and rules.
No room for growth
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  NCJuly 6, 2015
Although this is what is promised during interviews this is not seen. Great leaders in some areas. Benefits could be better. They offer tuition reimbursement.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Dont work here!
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  san antonio texasJune 24, 2015
management was poor. training for the call center was poor. they like to hire from the outside instead of somebody already within the company and does not know what they are doing. pay was bad. the VA should pull contract from this company.
Excellent place to work
Medical Records Reviewer/ Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 18, 2015
I really enjoyed working for QTC. Unfortunately it was a very short stay. Our Medical Records Reviewer department closed but was given the opportunity to apply for a different job position or gain additional training for future position within the company or outside the company.
Pros
QTC gave me the opportunity to gain additional knowledge.
Cons
My permanent job was not really not permanent more like a contract job.
People are disposable to this company
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Poor pay, poor benefits, poor management, poor job security, long days and weekends. management never happy with anyone's performance
Cons
too many to list
productive and a fun workplace enviroment
Externship Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 11, 2015
everyday was a enjoyable day for me actually do my externship with down to earth people that help you and train you in great and exciting field. I love that it was basically a military and veteran environment
awesome work place
Medical Assistant Student Extern (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 9, 2014
qtc is the best va clinic that i have been to. i think the qtc should be the clinic for the va
Pros
hours are long
Cons
hours are long
Nice place to work
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2014
Extremely heavy work load, overtime sometimes, people were nice for the most part
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
laid off
Fun workplace
Website Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Diamond BarOctober 7, 2014
I had a good time working at this place and met good people at work that helped me grow into my next career.
easy work
Case Technician (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAAugust 28, 2014
Easy work but work load is heavy. Managers are easy to work with.
Horrible
Medical records (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAAugust 22, 2014
Terrible company to work for!!! I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. Management is not caring, not friendly and does not communicate to you only behind you. 99% of employees are unhappy with their position and wish they could afford to leave.
Cons
everything

2.8