Quadax, Inc Employee Reviews

Good company to work for (3rd party billing)
Medical Billing/Authorizations Coordinator (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHJune 29, 2015
Pros: Worked at my own pace
Cons: Working with outdated computers
I've worked for Quadax for a long time. Many good people at this company. Did A/R for pathology and did appeals. Management team was very good. I moved from Ohio to NJ and needed employment in NJ
A Business Dedicated To Professionalism
Patient Advocacy Representative (Former Employee), Middleburg Heights, OHMarch 28, 2015
Days were busy without being overwhelming. Offered above average benefits package. Fast-paced, ever-changing environment (a plus for some, a negative for others). Incredibly dedicated to maintaining a professional appearance to visiting clients, which means strict, detailed rules about attire and workspace. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the constant insurance benefit and client changes. Management respectful and concerned with keeping employees happy. Not crazy about the Big Brother Is Watching set-up of the building, but it is clean and well-maintained, if a bit too gray.
A great place to work
Patient Advocacy Representative (Current Employee), Middleburg Heights, OhioMarch 19, 2015
Pros: competive pay, overtime availability, good team members, paid holidays
Cons: short breaks, bad parking, no tuition reimbursement
When I walk through the doors of Quadax, I am unsure of who will be there. The turn around time for employees seem short. There is a lot of movement to different departments. The end of the week is more productive for me because there is less phone activity to allow me to process insurance EOB's and other correspondence. The hardest part of the job is handling an irate caller and picking up where you left off of with the correspondence. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the best team. Everyone gets along and I have the best Manager and Supervisors.
I did not have to dress up
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHFebruary 2, 2015
Every day I would receive explanation of benefit statements from insurance companies. I would go into a patient's account and enter the information from the statement. Then I would either follow up with the insurance company, make an adjustment then bill, or deny the claim and bill the patient.
Productive work place
Medical Biller (Current Employee), Middleburg Heights, OHJanuary 6, 2014
I posted payments all day long
I called insurance comapnies to find out why something was denied or if it was paid wrong.

My co-workers were a great group of people to work with
Employment at Quadax
Computer Operator (Current Employee), Middleburg Heights, OHOctober 1, 2012
Pros: excellent vacation time, wonderful health benefits
Cons: poor management, inconsistency in job responsibilities
I started working here as a 3rd shift computer operator, and moved to 1st shift November 2011. Altho I prefer 1st shift hours, I enjoyed my 3rd shift responsibilities more. During the day, I assist in daily processing on the UNIX systems, print various forms, and make sure they are delivered to the proper person within the company; however, it seems my department constantly receives requests that do not pertain and have never pertained to our department. While we do our best to forward these requests to the correct recipients, we often get overwhelmed because we end up dealing with many things that our department should never have to deal with. The person who replaced me on 3rd shift has messed up more often than not, sometimes causing the company to fall days behind in work, yet for some reason, he still has a job. We have constantly brought his problems to management attention, but it seems that management does not want to take the time to try to find a replacement, so they tell us to try to train him more. We have been training him for almost a year now, and he still makes the same mistakes time and time again. There are many benefits to working here, but I feel that management is poor, and we have fallen way behind in our work because a problem has not been properly dealt with. While I do not mind my normal job responsibility, I feel that it is necessary for me to part ways with this company, and move to a company where I can further my career.
Nice place to work.
Appeals Specialist and Insurance Follow (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHJuly 16, 2012
I enjoy my job at Quadax, I have learned a lot concerning the appeals process as well as billing. My managers are helpful and knowledgeable. The hardest part of my job would be ignoring the the typical gossip that comes in the workplace, many people are not satisfied with their job and frequently voice their opinions. Quadax is very proactive in the health and well being of employees, we have the option of walking during the week, stretching classes, biggest loser competition and a hydrating challenge which is very fun and informative.
Stable company
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHApril 9, 2012
Pros: luncheons
Cons: no breaks
Busy entire day doing various medical billing and follow up.
All aspects of follow up and billing for different specialties.
Management is fair
Co workers vary in personalities.
Expectations of workload
Phone calls
Not very business like
Data/Charge Entry (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: come to work in jeans
Cons: not enough work, too many women, too many secrets and rumors and backstabbing
There are too many women in our office and that creates a lot of chaos and rumors. Our management staff is very friendly and willing to help however only one of the supervisors are professional to a slight degree.