Quadax, Inc

Quadax, Inc Employer Reviews

Employment at Quadax
Computer Operator (Current Employee), Middleburg Heights, OHOctober 1, 2012
Pros: excellent vacation time, wonderful health benefits
Cons: poor management, inconsistency in job responsibilities
I started working here as a 3rd shift computer operator, and moved to 1st shift November 2011. Altho I prefer 1st shift hours, I enjoyed my 3rd shift responsibilities more. During the day, I assist in daily processing on the UNIX systems, print various forms, and make sure they are delivered to the proper person within the company; however, it seems my department constantly receives requests that do not pertain and have never pertained to our department. While we do our best to forward these requests to the correct recipients, we often get overwhelmed because we end up dealing with many things that our department should never have to deal with. The person who replaced me on 3rd shift has messed up more often than not, sometimes causing the company to fall days behind in work, yet for some reason, he still has a job. We have constantly brought his problems to management attention, but it seems that management does not want to take the time to try to find a replacement, so they tell us to try to train him more. We have been training him for almost a year now, and he still makes the same mistakes time and time again. There are many benefits to working here, but I feel that management is poor, and we have fallen way behind in our work because a problem has not been properly dealt with. While I do not mind my normal job responsibility, I feel that it is necessary for me to part ways with this company, and move to a company where I can further my career.
Nice place to work.
Appeals Specialist and Insurance Follow (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHJuly 16, 2012
I enjoy my job at Quadax, I have learned a lot concerning the appeals process as well as billing. My managers are helpful and knowledgeable. The hardest part of my job would be ignoring the the typical gossip that comes in the workplace, many people are not satisfied with their job and frequently voice their opinions. Quadax is very proactive in the health and well being of employees, we have the option of walking during the week, stretching classes, biggest loser competition and a hydrating challenge which is very fun and informative.
Stable company
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHApril 9, 2012
Pros: luncheons
Cons: no breaks
Busy entire day doing various medical billing and follow up.
All aspects of follow up and billing for different specialties.
Management is fair
Co workers vary in personalities.
Expectations of workload
Phone calls
Not very business like
Data/Charge Entry (Current Employee), Youngstown, OHFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: come to work in jeans
Cons: not enough work, too many women, too many secrets and rumors and backstabbing
There are too many women in our office and that creates a lot of chaos and rumors. Our management staff is very friendly and willing to help however only one of the supervisors are professional to a slight degree.