Quadax Employee Reviews

Data Entry
Benefits Investigation Representative (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJune 16, 2015
I loved the environment I worked in as well as supervisors were very patient with employees. however, advancement was given to Managements family and friends with the exception of a few. Salary was below cost of living.
productive/friendly work environment
Benefit Investigation Rep/Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHMay 26, 2015
I learned how to verify insurance and the beginning stages of the billing process. I liked the fact that there is always room for advancement.
Pros
I really like this company
Cons
some of the supervisors are not the greatest
Very quiet environment
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHJanuary 4, 2015
Input information from insurance companies and patients into their respective accounts.
Patient Service worker
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Angle rd Middle burgh heightsSeptember 3, 2014
Assessed individuals for cancer funding programs, Updated account, phone Interviews. Complex re arranging of account, sent work to different departments, co workers were very friendly.
Pros
work with the community
Cons
laid off
Lots of room to grow!
Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHApril 4, 2013
A nice place to work. They feed you, take care of you. Of course there are personality conflicts but those are usually nipped in the bud before they become all out office wars.
Pros
free lunch once a month
Cons
small kitchen for so many workers
Great company to move up in
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OH and Middleburg HeightsSeptember 11, 2012
Quadax will teach you what you never thought you'd learn. As long as you are willing to do your best and learn new things, there is room and advancement at the company for you. They do hire people without experience therefore sometimes creating harder jobs for other people.
Because they are a big company they ahere to many strict rules in regards to dress, absenses as well as work performance/audit results.
Pros
room to advance
Cons
too big of a company
A great place to work at and grow with.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Middleburg, OHMay 26, 2012
My schedule was Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm. I clock in and logged into the phone lines. Answered telephones, our Dept had about 30 different clients, and in different states. So the greeting was different for every client account. I took calls from patients, patients families, attorneys, nurses, doctors and facilities. I had great co-workers, mostly female environment. There were only two males, but they mainly competed against each other on call volumes. The hardest part of the job, was getting a customer that had a loss in the family and had a money problem. Unfortunatly, I understood their problem, sometimes there was nothing I could do, due to what our clients demands. The most enjoyable part of my job, was being told by the caller, that I made their day. Even if it was by just being nice and not rude.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
no breaks