QuadGraphics

QuadGraphics Employer Reviews

Good people and good atmosphere
2nd Pressman (Current Employee), Oklahoma City OKMay 18, 2014
Pros: good hours, good opportunity for advancement
Cons: at times too much overtime, lack of communication between management and employees.
Typical day at work is tending to a press, working on quality, ensuring the best product goes out the door. I help manage a crew of 5 individuals and work as a liaison to customers and the management.
I have learned a great deal about dealing with customers as well as leading a small group. Quality has been a major part of my career so far and I have – more... learned a lot about attention to detail.
The management at this plant does not communicate enough, but overall it is good.
Co-workers are at times undisciplined and difficult to work with, but that has taught me how to train better and how to use their strengths.
The hardest part of the job is the attention to detail. On much of the product we produce there is very little room for variation.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the challenge it provides on a daily basis. There is always something different to handle and it requires a great deal of thinking on your feet and responding quickly, which I enjoy a great deal. – less
Great work environment
LIST SERVICE PROCESSOR (Former Employee), West Allis, WIMarch 22, 2014
Pros: software training
Opportunity to learn and grow
Great teamwork
Great training
Productive and A fun place to work
House Keeping/Sanitizer (Current Employee), Sussex, WIFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
I work alone and I keep the kitchen clean, put things away, help with laundry, I clean the toys and room.
good
Press Assistant (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVNovember 21, 2013
the work flow is busy. Your working hard and your never bored
productive work place
Printing Technician (Former Employee), Franklin, KYNovember 6, 2013
this job was in the finishing dept where we did the bind ins in magazines, I learned skills like using a shrink wrap machine, ink jet, basic machine operation skills. hardest part of the job was the would bump us back n forth from shift to shift on regular basis, pay cuts, and a lot of dishonesty with the management on the stability of our job. I really – more... enjoyed the people I worked wit, we grew to be like a family. – less
Very Productive, Great experience
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Versailles, KYAugust 28, 2013
Pros: sometimes would have 3 days off in a row
Cons: 12 hour shifts, and on call
I was a Machine operator, I would have to fix the machine every time there was an issue, and I was in charge of my own line to make sure proper quality was done so there weren’t any jams. I did not get a lunch break, I was the 3rd generation Roberts at this Factory.
Good place for people who are flexible with hours
Inspector and Material Handler (Former Employee), Merced, CAJune 20, 2013
Not much room for growth or advancement. Good place for someone who likes to move a lot.
Quadgraphics is a fast pace, fun enviroment
Packager (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 5, 2013
Pros: get to eat while you work at your machine
Cons: the lunch break is only 15min
I worked there for 3yrs. I normally have a fun and fast day at work for 12hrs a day. There really was nothing hard about the work and the co workers are very helpful.
Work at Quadgraphics
Offset 2nd Press Operator (Former Employee), Fairfiled, PAFebruary 8, 2013
Cons: way too hot in the summer and have to beg for a fan.
Upper management has no clue whats going on in the print business, they made things harder for employees, instead of asking the people that actually do the job if there was a better way. They have good safety rules. The people worked well together in the factory. It is good company just need to work out a few things with upper management.
WareHouse Production Worker
Warehouse Production Worker (Former Employee), Taunton, MANovember 20, 2012
Pros: lunch was good, had coffee which was much needed especially if you working double shift
Cons: i would have to say short breaks
Was a good place to work fast paste as well as many friendly people , the managers were always helpful as well as the workers they are very understanding of a person"s needs. Typical day at work busy busy , i learned how to work better and quicker.
Productive workplace easy going co workers
Temp - stacker (Former Employee), Taunton, MAOctober 9, 2012
Pros: nice cafeteria with plenty of food - filled vendors
Cons: no set breaks just get them when you get them
long 12 hour days
would eat breakfast lunch and dinner there
would work 3 days on then 4 days off then vise versa
Very cool co workers easy to get along with
productive work enviroment
Preass Material Handler (Former Employee), Augusta, GASeptember 30, 2012
Cons: short breaks
overall its a great work place but management sucks good hours at time 12hr rotating shifts 7 days a week or 3on 4 off followed by 4 on 3 off
Es una gran empresa que se preocupa por el bienesta del personal
JEFE DE RECURSOS HUMANOS (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFOctober 6, 2013
Pros: nuevas prestaciones
Cons: el quitarnos prestaciones
Fue una gran experiencia el haber colaborado en esta empresa en el ultimo año lamentablemente se cerro la planta de Azcapotzalco, el haber cerrado la planta me dejo experiencia en el tema de negociación con el sindicato y el personal, los tramites ante la junta de conciliación, el que se haya finiquitado en 5 meses fue un objetivo cumplido.
La parte – more... difícil fue el no poder reubicar al personal en las otras plantas. – less
trabajo diario bajo presión, alta seguridad industrial
Jefe de Planta (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNJune 13, 2013
Pros: servicio de casino, servicio de rutas
Cons: dificultad para la toma de vacaciones
trabajo armónico con los jefes y subalternos, un clima laborar exigente y jornadas diaria extensas. Posee una buena remuneración económica.
dinamicas divertidas por parte de recursos humanos
ASISTENTE ADMINISTRATIVO (Current Employee), Querétaro, QUEJune 11, 2013
Pros: la contratacion es por obsorsing
Cons: el salario es muy bajo
mis dias consisten en auxiliar a mi jefa de compras con trato con porveedores y compra de algunos insumos para toda la planta, aprendi a comprar obtimizando recursos, la direccion es regular, un poco fria en cuanto a trato de personal, tengo trato directo con el gerente, jefe de mantenimiento, almacen y produccion, la parte mas dificil del travajo es – more... comprar materiales de forma urgente, pues algunas veces dependemos de la disponivilidad del proveedor, me gusta mi travajo porque me integra a un nivel lavoral mas alto,

travajo por mi parte por las tardes reparando maquinas pc y laptop
por mi cuenta – less