QuadraMed Employee Reviews

N/a
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
Temporary employment many years ago. Fast-paced. General data-entry. Everyone pretty much did their job and stayed to themselves. Had no complaints. Would recommend for entry-level positions.
Typical day
MPI Project Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 14, 2017
The senior management team ensure that we were kept up to date with information regarding the company and projects. We utilize temporary staff and had a very positive relationship with the staffing company. Although I was laid off, I was asked to stay as a contractor.
Pros
Tem work, free lunch, personal and work support
Cons
laid off
not enough training for the position
Sr Technical Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 14, 2017
not enough training for the position. Managers will ill prepared for their positions. Too much travel required for the position. Little cooperation amongst the various Implementation consultants for the various deppartments
Cons
not enough training for the position
not a good place to work
senior programmer (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 4, 2016
long hours, short pay.
My immediate supervisor wrote me up when I left early because my wife had been scheduled for immediate surgery.
Pros
close to home
Cons
unreasonable demands
See below:
Senior Principle Consultant, Interim Director (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MANovember 7, 2016
Ensuring the operations of the department are maintained in the areas of staffing, coding, scanning and release of information. Check my e-mail and calendar. Attend meetings and connect with other department heads as needed.Maintain the bill hold and the physicians suspension process. Work on committee assignments and special projects.
Wonderful co-workers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  VAMay 2, 2016
okay company. Great co-workers. Many employees have 15+ years of experience and are very dedicated to the client base. Nice location. Telecommuting is availabe.
Great teamwork
Principal Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 29, 2016
I worked for Quadramed (previously Compucare) for 34 years. There were many projects over the years that were challenging and fulfilling. My co-workers were always professional and fun to be around. I truly loved working there.

As for the company itself, it's changed hands a few times over the years. Every time a new VP came in they would change how we would report our work. After a few months you could always depend on a company-wide reduction in force. I got caught up in this last one. While I know it's business, not personal, and it had nothing to do with my performance, I was very disappointed.

At one time they offered an educational benefit where they would reimburse you the cost of any classes you take. This was great and I took full advantage of it. However, after learning Java, and knowing we had products that used it, management decided that they needed me in the position I already had and not to let me help with any Java projects. With being acquired by Harris Computers, this benefit was discontinued.

They do have good company benefits such as 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and a $325 annually that you can use for just about anything (computer equipment, fitness, concert tickets, garden projects, etc).
dont work here
former employee (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 12, 2016
The company only cares about the bottom line. I learned not to trust management.Typical day Boring, but the staff was fun, management not good.
Pros
liked my co workers
Cons
only promote family
tough place to work
Patient Medical Records Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 28, 2015
sit for 8 hours looking at computer
nice co workers
decent management but some didn't know what to do
hardest part was changing job duties
parties were best part
Pros
dress code
Cons
short breaks
Experience working with quadramed
Medical Records Data analysis (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 16, 2015
Working with Quadramed was and awesome experience for me. Our team create an environment of support, boosting the confidence of individuals, allowing people do their very best. Teamwork can create talents and raise natural leaders. communication and respectful relationships among all employees.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
to many meetings

Want to know more about QuadraMed?

Ask a question
Poductive and fun place to work
Medical Records Data Stewart (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 2, 2015
Very laid back place to work. The co-workers and management were very nice and understanding. It did not feel like work at all. You get an hour for lunch and they want you to take your two 15 minute breaks. On bad weather days they will give you the option of if you feel safe with staying at work you may but of you feel unsafe you may leave early.
Very confortable and relaxing in environment to work in
Project Leader (Former Employee) –  Plano, TexasMarch 25, 2015
Enjoyed the people that not only worked with but the supervisers and manager. The hours were very fexible and others leaders were easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job was when the computer tech was not available to assist in you during your work.
Pros
The dress code was casual
Cons
The building did not have a water fountain
At home work is always great!
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 27, 2015
I worked from home and was able to be with my kids when I needed to me! Great company, great benifits, great supervisors, just all areound great. I would recommend this job to anyone, especially stay at home mothers.
Company closed
Senior Account Analyst II (Former Employee) –  San MarcosJuly 14, 2014
Company no longer exist. It was collections agency and stressed meeting monthly goals.
Pros
Company Closed
Cons
Complany Closed
Passionate employees with great knowledge of healthcare IT
SVP, Human Resources & Internal Services (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAAugust 5, 2013
QuadraMed is a healthcare IT company filled with very experienced employees who are knowledgeable about the industry and clients. The company has several different products, and I believe the new owners will be splitting the business units up a bit in order to provide more focus on each product line. Employees are passionate and really care about customers.
Pros
smart co-workers, good leadership
Cons
some products had not been invested in well, but that should be changing
Terrible Place to work
Pharmacy Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  NY,NYJanuary 23, 2013
No training, poor managment and terrible work enviornment. There were clearly no goals defined and management was not engaged. Because there was poor training the client and employee both suffered. Please look elsewhere.
Pros
travel
Cons
travel
Productive and wonderful place to work
A/R, Credit and Collections Lead (Current Employee) –  Reston, VASeptember 30, 2012
This is a very exciting place to work. Management team and co-workers are very knowledgeable.
Pros
good benefits, employee perks
Good
Hospital Billing / Temp (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJune 18, 2012
It was a temp position, I had just moved to the area and was unsure of the company. I was hired through an outside temporary agency. I am a diligent worker and was promoted quickly because of my experience. Started in Insurance verification, promoted within the month to Hospital Billing in San Diego. Although after a few months there the company was moving the facility and they were down sizing.
Pros
quick elevation status
Cons
an outside billing company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QuadraMed. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9