QUAIL RIDGE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
project driven, customer oriented.
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Queen Valley, AZOctober 31, 2016
Work performed expertly...Customer oriented...customer loyalty and repeat references are due to the high quality of workmanship...My bussiness depends on customer referals.
Pros
Owner-Operator
Cons
N/a
Overall nice facility horrible staff
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDAugust 12, 2016
They facility is expensive to live in. All the staff members don't like each other causing arguments and people trying to fire other people. They have one floor aid for 59 people making work really stressful on top of the other staff members blaming everything on the floor aid.
Pros
Mandatory lunch breaks
Cons
Horrible Staff
Produtive and fun work place.
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLSeptember 25, 2013
Quail Ridge is a great place to work ,I came in contact with some really great people. The people you meet come from all over the world. I learned lots of things from the people I worked with. When I started at Quail I only knew the basics in housekeeping, but as time went by I learned so much .I can now supervisor and run the hole department. My co-workers were great I can get along with anyone .The hardest part was being laid off I feel like my hole life changed. The most thing I enjoyed was my co-workers ,the guest that came to stay with us at Quail and learn new things.
Pros
christmas parties, lunch parties.
Cons
short breaks.ect
It was alright.
Porter (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CaliforniaApril 1, 2013
I would go into work and try my hardest to understand the people they had teaching me what to do. They had a heavy spanish accent which made understanding what they were saying difficult. I would get told to do one thing, then told I didn't do the right thing. And it was quite frustrating. They ended up letting me go because I was "too slow".
Good Paste working environment.
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLApril 9, 2012
Responsible for providing friendly, attentive and efficient service to the members
and guests
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no breaks