Quaker Chemical Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Well educated, productive job
Chemical Technician II (Current Employee) –  Trenton, MIFebruary 13, 2015
Testing in metallurgy or part cleanliness. I learned a lot of different fields like, fluid analysis, metallurgy and part cleanliness. Management was very good, well respected and very good people to work with. Co-workers were okay, some were good, others were not so good. The hardest part of the job was too make sure the customer was satisfied. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning different fields of the job and furthering my knowledge about the field of engineering.
Excellent
Cost Accountant (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 15, 2015
It is a good place to work. The company provides an excellent benefit to the employees.
Customer oriented Company
Senior Chemist (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAAugust 6, 2014
Learned to custom develop every product for specific use of a specific customer. Visited every customer to understand their needs and returned to lab to develop the product.. Involved lot of travel and interaction with customer.
Pros
opportunity to learn various applications in various industries
Cons
hardly any
Technology force me out of a great job
Communication Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 23, 2014
I experienced a wonderful work environment. I was downsized from my first job out of college. Great group of people. I learned a lot about the process of finding a new career.
Pros
great existing package!!
Cons
technology replaced a great employee.
Be the Best With the Best
Inventory Control Planner (Former Employee) –  Bingham Farms, MIOctober 22, 2012
Quaker Chemical is a great place to work because they become integrated with their customers to ensure the client's success. By offering multiple services to their clients, as an employee you feel empowered that your ideas will be implemented as they are constantly searching for ways to stay innovative, a leader and a responsible corporate citizen. Although it's a worldwide company, Quaker Chemical has a local feel.
Pros
web-based programs so you don't have to stay anchored to your work desk, interaction with the customers and suppliers to get down to the needs of the operation, lots of training & communication to ensure you are aware how you play a part in the company, free lunches, awesome management, awesome co-workers
Cons
may feel disconnected from the company in remote locations, contract may end
High potential no growth company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Bingham farmsJuly 4, 2012
Work content is rewarding, but the management takes the joy out of all accomplishments. Company is going south due to lack of leadership.
Pros
great challenges, interesting work
Cons
horribly out of touch management, policies reflect the we got ours environment