I took this job because I needed to make money somehow [and nowhere else was calling me]. When you go in there, the people you meet out front are all smiles and welcoming. Everyone who works there are incredibly nice, but there are so many issues that get brought up when the client isn't satisfied with the site's numbers.
The supervisors are helpful, as well as your coworkers, but there are so few people on Floor Support that, when you're really stumped on how to help a customer, there's still no one to help you help them.
When I first started at Qualfon, I was told that 80% of the time I'd be using scripts, while the remaining 20% would be me freehanding. It's actually a lot closer to 85% freehand typing and 15% scripts. When you start taking more than one chat, you'll need to [learn to] type fast [if you don't already], because they'll be expecting you to take up to 3 chats at once at some point.
For getting paid $8.75 an hour without commission to take 3 chats at once when I have a Bachelor's degree, I decided it wasn't worth the stress the management puts on you to get your numbers up when getting sales at all is up to chance.
You get paid during training, too!
Management's all talk and doesn't do what they say they will, no actual commission.