Qualfon Employee Reviews

pool table
Sales (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WA 99019September 22, 2016
this company was alright to work for. the supervisors were awesome.
they had a coffee shop there then it closed they do cook outs and give aways for big sales
Qualfon
Advanced Escalation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 14, 2016
I appreciate all that I have learned and will be able to take with me to a new career in my time working at Qualfon.

I have been able to learn new skills that I can take with me in my future career with Excel, Word, communication and being able to work with our customers.

I didn't find anything to be overly hard with this job.

The most enjoyable part is the people that I work with.
Qualfon
DSL SME (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDAugust 8, 2016
They need a lot of work to improve the life and culture of their call center. The atmosphere isn't very pleasant. Skills do not get you any advancement there its based off who you know and who is your "buddy".
Pros
Set schedule
Cons
Everything else
A every changing environment that adjusts to client needs
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 4, 2016
I have been a part of Qualfon/Center Partners for 15 years. I have gained valuable experience, knowledge, and relationships during my tenure. I feel I could better utilize my skills and knowledge gained to benefit a company in which I will learn and grow even more.
Pros
Continuing education
Cons
Lack of progession in postions
i hate qualfon in spokane washington
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAAugust 3, 2016
training sucked
learned to sale
management was the worst
the goals were so hard and almost impossible to reach
the pay for hourly was not enough
the most enjoyable was the free food and when they had a coffee shop in the break room
Pros
free lunch and gifts
Cons
na
Great Job
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 28, 2016
Answering calls and helping people with their bare minerals account. as well as helping with further purchases. This job was Great and the company really cares about their employees. The give great health benefits and also excellent care to their customers.
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work.
CHAT SALES AGENT (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TX 78550July 22, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job would be the people and the setting. Also, it helps that while in chat you're not on the phones.
A very laid back environment
ZSR (Former Employee) –  Post Falls, IDJuly 13, 2016
Qualfon is a great place to work if you don't mind being idle. Interacting with all kinds of new people every day is a lot of fun as well as talking to the people around you and getting to know your co-workers in between calls. I think the hardest part about the job was the hours. Getting to work at 4:45 AM wouldn't be so bad if you weren't sitting in a cubicle talking on a phone.
Pros
Barista, great benefits, holiday pay
Cons
Not a whole lot of time to get up and move around
Experience depends on the client
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJune 29, 2016
The client I worked for got bought out by another company that kept Qualfon as the BPO. New client made life awful for CSAs, supervisors, and higher management. Very strong focus on grinding out a certain number of Calls Per Hour at the expense of customer service and one call resolution.

Qualfon itself seems OK. Very religious company - we were told in an orientation meeting that God is the CEO and other similarly absurd things. Qualfon also has a "we're a family and care" corporate mentality that all big corporations have and like all corporations they also say "no really, we're different, we totally mean this".

That all goes out the window depending on the client. If the client has unreasonable demands and doesn't care about customer service or actually helping customers (which leads to an awful work environment with high turnover and low morale) then Qualfon also does not care.

Again, your mileage may vary, but if you end up on the program I was on, good luck to you.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Low pay, Qualfon will not 'fight' for you if client is terrible
Very fun place to work
BEAUTY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJune 22, 2016
I loved working here. I got answer phone calls and helped custoimers with there make up orders and loved the environment
Pros
the hours and the office
Cons
cant complain
Organizing chaos while saving the world one applicant at a time.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJune 9, 2016
Managing the applicant tracking system to document all new applications from the night before. Call all incoming applicants, pre-screen them and possibly set up interviews with dates and times. Educate all applicants on job requirements, dates of training, policies and company culture. Disposition all applications within applicant tracking system to ensure organized pipeline of new applicants, former employees, and previously contacted applicants.
Meet with Service Delivery Managers and Operations Managers to review the number of hired employees for client business needs, work in conjunction with HR members so all new hire applicant information is accurately updated for their records.
Fun evnviornment
Lifelock Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJune 9, 2016
Cool place to work. Great enviornment.Great opportunies to advance within the company and also ways to bonus and make extra pay every month.
Harlingen site not the best of Qualfon
Agent (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJune 9, 2016
I worked there for a while it started out fun and exciting. Projects came and left the environment was great. Then they started falling behind on activities, incentives, promises for achievement and then topped it off to hire an operations manager who had an ego to fire people he had issues with. He even had the thrill to mention he did this at his previous employment.If you reported him or requested to move to another project he would find a way to get that person termed. He was pushy with his agents and management staff. Everything would be calm and perfect when he wasn't around. As soon as you felt his presence on the production floor the tension was felt. He pressured for sales and made efforts to feel the intimidation as threat if sales plus stats went south.No one wanted to work in his department even though it was the latest project no calls. People in this project needed the job so they faked the enthusiasm with him and when he walked away it was back to frustration plus stress. Very unhealthy environment to work in. Everyone thought this department would be the best because no calls but the case is when mgmnt is dishonest and unorganized with his clients and staff it can't be successful. Unfortunately the voice of ones concern doesn't matter and either way you will get termed. He will take the joy of his progress to eliminate people off his team and glow with a smile then laugh about it. No shame at all. If only the voice of employees mattered it would benefit everyone who applies. It's not the best department to think of for a permanent job and until he's gone it will  more... be like walking on eggshells. Agents that don't work with him feel his negative vibe when he walks the halls or passes by the break room plus he's not friendly to other agents or staff members. Almost everyone there greets one another wether they know each other or not except this operations manager. They have two other sales departments that could have potential for this site to grow.There's one operations manager who is awesome and the greatest plus he's from out of state heard he started with the first sales project.He made work and time fly with enthusiasm. He was motivating and positive plus easy to talk to not intimidating at all. He did his job and kept his department in order no dissatisfaction came from him. Organization, incentives, loyalty, opportunities , mgmnt. , process of termination and hiring, pay rate is not $9, no part time positions all these and other adjustments need to be corrected to make it the best work place.  less
Pros
They provide a game room area, vending machines, lockers, security, calendar events participation, new friendships
Cons
Bad mgmnt, no incentives, dishonest, contradicting, not stable, shady
Great, stable work environment for a new employee
T-Mobile Customer Sales and Support (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDMay 31, 2016
I started in Telesales at this company selling T-Mobile products/services and later moved to Web and Telesales Support (customer service). It was a great learning experience for me. I met lots of new people, made friends, and learned a lot of valuable skills for customer service. There was lots of room for advancement to supervisor and IT positions. The most difficult part of working for Qualfon for anybody would be having to De-escalate upset customers, but I was very skilled with this. The most difficult part for me would be having to sit at a computer for a full day's shift. Otherwise, this company is a great start for the newly graduated, inexperienced job seeker and offers great starting pay and benefits.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits, room for advancement, customer service/sales skills, stable/set schedule, meet new people.
Cons
Upset customers, not for everybody, long periods of sitting, deadlines/quotas to meet.
Work Life
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAMay 28, 2016
Poor Communication. Pay and bonus are minimum. Supervisors are not around long either getting fired, quitting or never showing up. Training is beneficial and gets you well prepared.
Not for Everyone
Sales Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXMay 26, 2016
I took this job because I needed to make money somehow [and nowhere else was calling me]. When you go in there, the people you meet out front are all smiles and welcoming. Everyone who works there are incredibly nice, but there are so many issues that get brought up when the client isn't satisfied with the site's numbers.

The supervisors are helpful, as well as your coworkers, but there are so few people on Floor Support that, when you're really stumped on how to help a customer, there's still no one to help you help them.

When I first started at Qualfon, I was told that 80% of the time I'd be using scripts, while the remaining 20% would be me freehanding. It's actually a lot closer to 85% freehand typing and 15% scripts. When you start taking more than one chat, you'll need to [learn to] type fast [if you don't already], because they'll be expecting you to take up to 3 chats at once at some point.

For getting paid $8.75 an hour without commission to take 3 chats at once when I have a Bachelor's degree, I decided it wasn't worth the stress the management puts on you to get your numbers up when getting sales at all is up to chance.
Pros
You get paid during training, too!
Cons
Management's all talk and doesn't do what they say they will, no actual commission.
lifelock
Lifelock agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, CO 80525May 25, 2016
answering in comming calls set up case files for investigation team do enrollments. it is a good company and i was glad i worked for them
Centruylink
Centurylink CSR (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXMay 22, 2016
People are great which are the agents. management needs more training. You asked for help they couldn't help you. They didn't know the answer. Centruylink was terrible we needed more training. System never wanted to work. Human resources needs improvements.
Pros
Weekends off
Productive Learning Environment.
T-Mobile Telesales (Current Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAApril 24, 2016
The management is Incredible, the Work Environment is outstanding, and your coworkers love and support you every step of the way.
It was not for me
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Post falls IdahoApril 15, 2016
Having to have so many sales and not know if you are going to get sent home early because there is not enough work is not okay with me. Knowing I have a job to do and when to do it or when I want to do it is good. Most the management was okay but felt like they were just thinking they were better than everyone
Pros
good pay if hours are their
Cons
not best priced benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualfon. Our community is ready to answer.