Qualfon Employee Reviews

outgoing call center
Capital One Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COSeptember 17, 2017
I only worked this job for a few weeks. It was not enjoyable, and it was a long commute for me. They made it sound like it was easy to make a lot of money, but it's not.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDSeptember 11, 2017
Answered inbound calls from clients wanting to disconnect their services.
How to save the client from leaving
Management was helpful and friendly
Upselling
The people I work with
Pros
Friendly, helpful
Cons
Closed down Liberty Lake Facility
Good benefits with great pay
Sales (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WASeptember 8, 2017
Would definitely work for this company again. Management is organized and business structure is well defined. Great training provided so you are guided into the next step.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Fluctuations in incentive
If you are not in upper management, you are just a number
Esecentuals Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COSeptember 7, 2017
This company felt it was fair to put you on written warnings for a statistic that they were not able to track correctly.
There were times that you would show up to work ill and ask to leave early and they would not approve you so you had ot make the choice of throwing up at your desk or loosing your job.
It wasn't a bad place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COSeptember 4, 2017
It wasn't too bad of a place to work. It was a typical call center, they wanted you to preform a certain amount during each shift but the numbers were always in reach and easy to maintain. The environment was very relaxed.
Great place to work if you have few skills or experience
IT Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 31, 2017
The people are really good people, the work culture is nice. Even the sales departments aren't as vicious about sales as many other call centers are. The culture is supportive although many people complain more than they should. The only real downside is that it pays poorly even for call center work.
Pros
occasional food and good advancement opportunities
Cons
Terrible pay
again, stupid
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 31, 2017
please please please change this feature. this is ridiculous. i hate this feature, please remove it from your website. i do not want to use this feature
Call Center
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDAugust 30, 2017
Call centers have their ups and downs. I had been unemployed for the 6 months prior to getting this job having just had my first child 6 months before. They overlooked the gap in employment. Sales are competitive, as were retention with the customers.
Fun Place to work
Web and Telesales Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDAugust 29, 2017
This job is for those who like to problem solve and are able to handle irate customers in a positive manner. The best thing about Qualfon is the people that work there and make it feel like a family.
Pros
Paid time off
Never worked here
I took inbound calls regarding tech support (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 24, 2017
Never worked here. I can not provide any information due to the fact that I have never worked here. I have no idea what this company is about or what they do.

Want to know more about Qualfon?

Ask a question
Do not recommend.
Customer Service / Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 22, 2017
There are many clients that Qualfon works for. You may have a relaxed environment in one and a stressful, poorly-managed environment in another. Worse, the relaxed environment might get pulled out from underneath you when the client leaves (usually to get outsourced to the Philippines).and you'll get dumped into a stressful situation with a job you don't actually want. We've lost two accounts this year alone.
Pros
Cons
Working there
Terrible
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 19, 2017
The amount of BS we all dealt with on a daily basis was ridiculous for the compensation received. The supervisors acted better than everyone and it was normally hostile from what I remember.
Pros
Work out room in the building
poor management
Telesales / Retention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hayden, IDAugust 16, 2017
the management was so poor at qualfon that everybody thought they were about to go bankrupt, due to firing all the people who worked hard to build that place up and the impractical behavior. They also would cut us short on our checks at least $100 before taxes, over 10 of us that i can remember had kept history of our transactions and it was always short.
Fun environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  betervwagingAugust 15, 2017
qualfon is an organization that unpaid workers but the had a fair management system. i learn how to be polite to customers and how to deal with disrespectful customers on a professional level
Pros
free transportations
Cons
healthcare
Good place to work in the BPO industry
Employee (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 12, 2017
Difficult to truly differentiate in the BPO space unless you do so with employee engagement best practices. Call Centers typically have attrition rates near 100% annually.
Steady job
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Coeur D Alene, IDAugust 10, 2017
You could definitely count on having a paying job, the problem I ran into was the management was not on your side if anything happened. They moved me to a "better" Department and said I would make more, it cut my paycheck in half, and they wouldnt let me move back
I worked for center partners
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 10, 2017
Don't know if they changed staff when they switched names, but when i was there i worked for capital one which was great, but was short lived, them got put on to t-mobile. management was very hard to work with, and i was writen up for not having enough sales
Pros
n'a
Cons
management
Great place to work. Comensation needs help
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Hayden, IDAugust 8, 2017
I worked here for two years and I love everything about it besides one thing which made a huge impact on my decision to leave. They don't know how to pay there agents for the work they put in the bonus structure changes a lot and they pay a low amount hourly.
They lie to you a lot.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAAugust 7, 2017
During training, they make it sound like it is really easy to make sales and they talk a lot about how they're the ethical telemarketers with more or less Christian values. Then you get out on the call floor and they encourage you to lie about stuff and engage in shady business practices and they lie to you about just enough things to make you wonder if you can trust anything your manager says, And then you find out that maybe 25 percent of the people who work there can get enough sales to get any extra money. So unless you're really good at talking people into doing stuff over the phone, you'll probably be making $10 an hour and getting harassed by a manager who is allegedly trying to get you up to speed but is really trying to fire you.
Pros
relaxed dress code, lots of events and stuff that are kind of fun
Cons
sales goals that are unattainable for most ordinary mortals
fun at workplace ping pong table,
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 1, 2017
The work environment was entertaining. I did enjoy going to work, was able to build relationships. Also worked with each other to advance sales and promotions. Earned rewards and gifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualfon. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9