Qualified Staffing Employee Reviews

loved it
Load and Unload Trailers for shipment to GM LGR (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIOctober 17, 2017
great place to work I recommend this place to everyone. they offer great benefits health vision dental. lots of work for people who want to work. thaks for your time.
Qualified Staffing
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MIOctober 6, 2017
Qualified Staffing is a temp agency that helps you look for a job. After a year of working for them you get a week of vacation days that you have to use all at one time.
temp agency
Store Clerk Aviation Operator (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GASeptember 26, 2017
Worked with a lot of people there, and learned a lot of new things. Therefore achieving my goal to expand my experience and qualifications in the manufacturing industry.
Great management, great work, awesome enviorment
On-Site Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calera, ALSeptember 26, 2017
I am new here but so far I absolutely love it. I have learned so much and hope to go far. The only reason I would leave is for advancement. My manager is so caring, and helpful. She criticizes without belittling. She is understandable, and reasonable. Overall, a great company.
its good
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Macon, GASeptember 20, 2017
the company is pretty good fill out the application and call them and they will get you to work starting the next day i havent had a bad taste with the company
it was ok
Sealer (Former Employee) –  Flint, MISeptember 20, 2017
it was a job, nothing more. i was on assignment. they let me go just before my year came. i never missed a day the whole year i was there. I learned that i did my best & beyond what was required and it didnt matter. the hardest part of the job was no compensation or incentive
Terrible job placement manager.
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSSeptember 19, 2017
Job placement manager had no intention of helping me find a job because she literally asked me if I was looking for a job to get out of the house. I had applied over a year ago and upon reapplying, it was very clear that she was not going help me find a job. Especially since I had asked about a specific position that was listed as available and is still available.
Pros
Cons
Terrible job placement manager
Amazing Company to Work For
Staffing Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIAugust 14, 2017
This is a great organization, well run. Over all the company has been very strong in most areas. Runs lean and mean which is great in the staffing world. Very good.
Cool palce to work to get on your feet or get ahead
Contractor/Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Hemlock, MIAugust 3, 2017
Being employed through Qualified staffing with HSC is a great way to make money, getting paid weekly and having a 2-3-2 schedule is great but the down fall is you are away from home 12 hours a day, management is most of the time messy and shows favoritism. Overall use this job as a stepping stone not a career, you'll make decent money
Pros
money
Cons
managment
You meet new buyer
Driver (Temporary Employment) (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJuly 17, 2017
I get to drive cars I dreams of..Wednesday is the busy day of them all it the Auction day When you get to drive the cars thought the builded to show them off..... that When you meet different buyer and different culture.
It is a Temp Service
Contractor Breaker (Former Employee) –  Hemlock, MIJune 27, 2017
while working for Qualified Staffing I made a lot of money. I worked plenty of house and was very exhausted. Not a place to start a career because no matter how long you work there you're always a temp.
temp agency
Receptionist Silver Maple Village (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIJune 23, 2017
Qualified Staffing is temp agency, the new owners are clueless and they rarely have work available in my field. The old owners went out of their way to keep me working.
They're ok
Quality Inspector/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Phillips Daybrite Tupelo MSJune 15, 2017
Overall they're ok it takes at least two to three weeks before they place you somewhere but they will keep you informed as they are looking for you some assignments to do. They don't provide real badges they print off a paper badge which lasted me two days but that's about the only down kick. Over all they do they're job.
Pros
get paid every thursday
Cons
short lunches 10 hr shifts
temp
Laborer/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 12, 2017
only temp it pays better than nothing but the company is only interested in what they can get from your working. They invent reasons not to pay holidays and such, like the money is coming out of their pockets. When they can not place you after two years of 40 to 58 hours a week, they lie so they won't have to pay unemployment. Which is extremely inconvenient,
Pros
pay wages
Cons
gotta fight for holidays or unemployment due
It has the potential to be great
Assistant Foreman (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 1, 2017
Its easy work, easy money. But the people who work are few and far between. Which makes it a drab environment to be in 12 hrs a day.. It is currently looking a lot of employees to other companies so hopefully it will be good as when I started again. We enjoyed each other.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks, almost always overtime opportunity
Cons
12 hr shifts, can't go sit outside
the only good thing was the money
Manager (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 24, 2017
Working at Hemlock Semi Conductor was an asy job the people were just hard ro deal with. Thier rules constantly changed they dont offer benefits thru the job and there was favortisim with certain employees and managers. the only good thing was the check beacuse they make good money.
Pros
Cons
no health Benefits
factory jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIMay 10, 2017
found a few jobs but they werent the right fit for me
most of the obs were a factory setting and was not too difficult of a job. the hardest for of the jobs was waking up fo their early start times
Three out of five
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Hemlock, MIMay 9, 2017
Pays well long hrs not flexible no sick time unless you have perfect attendance strict dress code premium for third shift very strict attendance policy
they placed me some where.
CNC Mill Operator (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIApril 20, 2017
I didn't work for qualified staffing they simply placed me in a place to work what is there to review? and to make this review have to be 150 characters minimum they are searching for a pat on the back when they need to be giving pats on the back.
Management is very nice and works with your schedule
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAApril 11, 2017
I enjoy working for Qualified Staffing and my manager is very friendly and helpful. Only con is, I think the substitute teachers should be paid more because kids these days in school are hard to deal with and disrespectful.
Pros
Friendly management and easy hours
Cons
not enough pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualified Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7