Qualis Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Family friendly environment
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 30, 2015
Processing payroll for over 350 employees. Worked closely with the HR department on various functions such as benefits deductions, new hires and terminations. Had awesome co-workers, everyone worked together as a team. Truly enjoyed working at Qualis and learned a great deal from management and my co-workers.
Pros
Laid back and family environment
Great Company to work for
Forward Position Coordinator and Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 7, 2015
I have only worked directly for Qualis since January of 2015, however I have worked around the company for the last three years. I believe the management team has the best interests of their empoyees at the top of their priorities. I have been impressed by the benefits and HR departments, they are always very helpful and courteous. I work around great people and enjoy all facets of my job especially the feeling of accomplishment I get by continuing to serve my country.
I enjoyed working for Qualis
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIDecember 18, 2014
I worked for Qualis Corporation as a govenment contractor in the defense department. It was my best experience as a contractor.

Their HR department is first rate. The manager I worked for made sure I knew everything about the company's policies the day I started. I felt like a valued employee, not just a body filling a position.
Pros
great hr. great manager. benefits slightly better than average.
Cons
pay was a little on the low side. never received a raise.
Excellent Company
Senior Logistical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 20, 2013
Provided support in logistics to the NASA ARES System.
Learned about the NASA support structure.
Management was good and co-workers were good also.
Meeting short deadlines for products.
Enjoyable part was working with fellow employees.
Pros
good company
Challenging work
Avionics/ Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hurlburt Field, FlSeptember 7, 2014
Worked as a direct support contractor with Air Force Special Operation flight test.
Pros
interesting work
Cons
job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualis Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5