Qualis Corporation Employee Reviews

Beware
CEO (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 9, 2017
New Orleans location horrible place to work. Poor management. Poor human resources. Would not recommend.
Bad combination of for profit and drug rehab.
Good Company
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lackland AFB, TXJune 27, 2017
In the middle of the road for contract companies. Top of the rankings for small business and benefits. Company truly values importance of integrity and hard work.
Solid Company
Cost Benefit Analyst and Combat Developer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 16, 2017
Enjoyed my time with Qualis and would relish the opportunity to return to them on any future opportunities.

The benefits package was on par with other defense industry companies and the pay was well balanced with my experience.
Productive and Important
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 5, 2017
During my time with Qualis, I found some truly genuine friends and acquaintences. We worked hard and the rewards were more than a pay check it was rewarding by serving those who serve our country. This was one of my favorite jobs.
Pros
Support
Great people
Linux Administrator/ IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLMay 2, 2017
Great people would definitely work for them again. They have a large variety of positions available. They are primarily defense contractors so have a security clearance.
Excellent company to work for
Training and Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJanuary 18, 2017
I worked for Qualis on a Defense contract until the contract was competed and won by another company. Working for the new contract house has definitely shown the difference in cultures. With Qualis, there was definitely an effort to recognize employees and all levels of management visited us several times throughout the contract. The benefits were average and the pay and raise opportunities were as well, however they made every effort to take care of HR and administrative issues in a timely manner. There has been a night and day difference between Qualis and the new contract. There is little involvement and I sometimes forget that I even work for the new company as it seems to be in name only. Contract work being what it is, you may find yourself possibly looking for other opportunities if Qualis loses a contract or it ends, but it is definitely worthwhile to work for them. They even attempted to find other positions for a few people when the contract ended, so people aren't just expendable to them.
Pros
Excellent management environment, involved executives, caring team
Cons
Contract lost to another company
Great place to work with great people to work with.
Task Cost Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ft. Walton Beach, FLSeptember 7, 2016
Great place to work with great people to work with. Benefits are comparable with other companies. Family oriented company.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Productive and good place to work with good benefits
Engineer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLSeptember 15, 2015
Organization and leadership let you work with minimal interference. I worked supporting a govt contract and was left at the government lead discretion for day to day tasks. Qualis was a very good employer and the staff was wonderful. I would definitely go back there to work again.
Family friendly environment
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 30, 2015
Processing payroll for over 350 employees. Worked closely with the HR department on various functions such as benefits deductions, new hires and terminations. Had awesome co-workers, everyone worked together as a team. Truly enjoyed working at Qualis and learned a great deal from management and my co-workers.
Pros
Laid back and family environment
Great Company to work for
Forward Position Coordinator and Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 7, 2015
I have only worked directly for Qualis since January of 2015, however I have worked around the company for the last three years. I believe the management team has the best interests of their empoyees at the top of their priorities. I have been impressed by the benefits and HR departments, they are always very helpful and courteous. I work around great people and enjoy all facets of my job especially the feeling of accomplishment I get by continuing to serve my country.
I enjoyed working for Qualis
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIDecember 18, 2014
I worked for Qualis Corporation as a govenment contractor in the defense department. It was my best experience as a contractor.

Their HR department is first rate. The manager I worked for made sure I knew everything about the company's policies the day I started. I felt like a valued employee, not just a body filling a position.
Pros
Great HR. Great Manager. Benefits slightly better than average.
Cons
Pay was a little on the low side. Never received a raise.
Challenging work
Avionics/ Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hurlburt Field, FlSeptember 7, 2014
Worked as a direct support contractor with Air Force Special Operation flight test.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Job security
Excellent Company
Senior Logistical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 20, 2013
Provided support in logistics to the NASA ARES System.
Learned about the NASA support structure.
Management was good and co-workers were good also.
Meeting short deadlines for products.
Enjoyable part was working with fellow employees.
Pros
Good company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualis Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4