Qualis Health

Qualis Health United States Employee Reviews

Senior Leadership is not grounded and has no appreciation for the resources it takes to do a job
Employee (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 25, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: dictatorship
Work expectation is unrealistic; there is no work / life balance.
OK place to work.
Systems Support Coordinator (Current Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 25, 2013
A typical day at work is working on projects or spent in one of the many meetings that is required it seems every day.
Intake Specialist/Care Management Team (Former Employee), SeattleAugust 14, 2013
Cons: if you are a person who is not detail oriented this is not the job for you, must pay attention to detail, you are dealing with data entry of surgery reviews for workmans compensation, and medicare, medicaid benefits for our government.
Productive fast for motivated individual who loves to stay on there toes. Healthcare Managment Team working to keep our providers informed. The benefits are good at this company worklife balance what ever is going on in your family they have a Human resources team that will help you work it out to fit it in to your schedule. Qualis is dedicated to helping you succeed!
Taking in request for authorization for AK Medicaid by telephone,internet and faxes
Intake Specialist Alaska Medicaid (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKAugust 15, 2012
Pros: casual dress and a fun place to work
A typical day at work was taking calls from providers needing authorizations for inpt and out pt procedures...Needing to know if it was a covered benefit and if the pt was elig for Medicaid...I learned how to use iexchange and careplanner and what was covered by AK Medicaid...Mangement was great they cared about their employees and were always there when you needed help...Co workers were great also we had a very small office with only 6 of us in the office..the hardest part of the job was learning how to trouble shoot iexchange when providers had problems loading their request...the most enjoyable part of the job was it was a very relaxed office....You worked on you own and there was no mirco management

About Qualis Health

• How can we maximize value while preserving quality of care? • What are all the ways we can put technology to use – Read more