QualiTest Group Employee Reviews

Great culture, motivating environment and amazing learning opportunities
Knowledge & Innovation Officer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJuly 13, 2017
QualiTest provides an amazing environment for one to learn, undertake new challenges, and grow. The HR team is great and is very supportive. The new training initiatives and career path development opens a lot of options for you to flourish in the company and climb up the ladder in short time frames.
Positive work environment
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 26, 2017
Great place to work, very collaborative and a strong work/life balance. They often schedule team building activities. We are always learning best in class techniques.
Productive workplace geered towards helping customers
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 24, 2017
Great cultured facility helping customer receive tablet medication. I'm seeking a job more towards my field of study. Newly merged with PAR seeking a secure job degree friendly job.
Pros
Salary
One of best jobs in Huntsville....
pharmaceutical compression operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 14, 2017
This was a good job the pay and benefits awesome. Co workers were fun and got the job done. Just sad we got laid off and they kept the ones with write ups and attendance poor. However it is what it is.
Pros
Health plans, pay wages, work life
great enviorment
Blender and Custodial (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 16, 2017
love the hours
it was nice to have a job that I didn't mind going to every day. I worked with some great people
the shift I worked was great. it gave me time to be off during the week on days that I could get other things done or take on a second job
I enjoyed working here
Lead Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTAugust 26, 2016
I enjoyed working here. The job is secure for anyone with an advanced coding background. I spend 4 years performing manual testing. I had several amazing opportunities. I am very thankful for working with QualiTest.
Pros
Challenging work, hires recent graduates with motivation.
Cons
May require travel
Produtive
Manufacturing Operator II (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35810July 29, 2016
structured environment, clean, given tasks to be completed
had to wear the proper productive gears, designated shoes.
its a 12 hour work schedule that includes standing lifting pushing and pulling heavy equipment and products.
Pros
long weekends off
Cons
standing for 10.5 hours
Great place to work.
Project Coordinator, External Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJuly 27, 2016
Qualitest was a wonderful company to work for. Benefit plan was fair and comprehensive as well. My co-workers were a terrific team!
Pros
good benefits, great people
Work Environment
Software Development Engineer in Test (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJuly 12, 2016
It's a great working Environment, Deadline and batch support is excellent. People and manager here are very cool. Great work environment.
Sr. Software QA Analyst at NCR - Under Contract (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 18, 2016
Stable work environment. They did not micro manage my work day. Given that I was working in a remote site the manager was quick to respond to my questions.
Pros
Stable
Cons
Mgr turnover
Remote, unsympathetic management for decent pay
Verification Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 9, 2016
They pay well but there is no room for advancement, they are slow to deal with issues or questions, and you have to pay attention to your paychecks. Sometimes hours are left off or vacation days disappear. It doesn't feel like a strong company or a safe employer.

The main benefit is that you have time to have a life while working, but don't expect to gain new skills or be treated like a valued employee. You will put in time and make money but will not be treated like you matter or are important to the team.
Pros
Decent work/life balance, they pay you.
Cons
Poor management, no advancement
good place to work, but upper management is not right.
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 10, 2016
Very good place to work. Its just the people in the company they don't care how they treat you..they are not fair at all..It will be a very good company if they get the right management.. Also the need to give people an equal opportunity.
Good company
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 11, 2016
Good company but job stability is poor due to mergers. Also, heavy workload and short deadlines to meet. Salary and benefits are good.
Interesting Work
Technical Writer and Information Manager. (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 8, 2015
I embraced this position because it used much of what I learned throughout my career. The management team made time to listen to my ideas and recommendations.
The company have a excellent security team and they protect they employee
pharmaceutical (Current Employee) –  charlotte ncOctober 5, 2015
I enjoy working at the company and I think if any one decide to work there would also like it.I think everyone work there get alone with each other.
productive work environment with good co workers
Aerotek Contractor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 30, 2015
Good work place, fast paced and good working conditions. Short lunch breaks with limited food choices that are expensive. Supervisors are fair with goods pay wages
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks
This is a good place to work with a lot of room for advancement. There are some good managers there and some great supervisors.
Packaging Tech 3, Line 8 Acting Lead (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AlabamaJuly 30, 2015
This place has a lot of room for advancement. They give yearly raises and a bonus according to the good work you perform. They continue to strive for excellence. The managers there help you in the direction to move forward in this company.
great place to work.
janitor worker (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 17, 2015
start out day by doing exercise,work laugh and talk through out the day management dont see them that much after working all day look forward to clocking out.
Pros
like the work hours.
Cons
Not full time yet.
Great energy and environment
Senior Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 30, 2015
This company is very driven and focus on making the perfect tablet. The people here are really about helping the next guy out, and in assuring quality in our product and processes.
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 28, 2015
Culture is welcoming and laid-back, benefits are very goods, great place to work. A growing company so always lots of opportunity. I recommend working for them.
Pros
Great compensation
Cons
Must start as a contractor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QualiTest Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9