Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Compression Operator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 14, 2016
Too much work and not enough money, employees are treated unfair and no room for growth. Short lunches employees have to rush to eat lunch
Decent Employment
Liquids Packaging Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 29, 2016
I enjoyed this job. Good pay for my qualifications. They have a fairly good training program for learning new things. Management did not set unattainable goals. When the company reduced its workforce, they gave impacted employees a severance package (which gave us benefits and money to pay bills, while applying for new jobs.)
productive
Liquids Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 11, 2016
coming in dressing out to scrubs and waiting on if we make our goal or not we can go home on time.
you have to be %100 professional at all times and be very careful with your job profomance.
management sometimes take the wrong sides to help the business stay successful.
co-workers are content and what they do and most were very old.
hardest part of the job was trying to please management.
the most enjoyable time was being away from the lines when we were being awarded for our hard work.
Pros
healthcare was GREAT shifts were good
Cons
HR management could've been a lot better and having a system where skill set is the most important
Enjoyable job with room to advance to higher up positions
Distribution Operator II (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 19, 2016
Benefits, pay and raises are good when the company is on the up and up. There has been some bad business decisions here recently so the company is starting to cut back on its work force. When operating at full capacity the work is steady paced and interesting, employees behave more like a family instead of a work crew. It can be a really enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Distribution Center has an hour lunch vs everyone else has 30 minutes
Cons
The company is starting to tank so there is a loss of jobs.
Rewarding Work, Decent Pay, Lack of Security
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 26, 2016
The biggest problem lately with Qualitest is that with all of the acquisitions and mergers by corporate, almost no department outside of manufacturing feels safe. There is no sense of loyalty by upper management and they do not seem to give a second thought to layoffs. This is a big change from Qualitest prior to Endo. At that time, if you came in and performed your job, you had a job and didn't have to worry about it. Now, there seems to be constant worry among the workforce.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Lack of Job Security
Once publically owned, employees began to suffer
AR Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 12, 2016
My immediate department works well with one another and have accomplished many tasks on demand.
Upper executive management seems out of touch with my level of employees.
benefits
Cons
insufficient communication
work
Operator of forklift (Former Employee) –  Huntsville AlOctober 21, 2015
The work wasn't hard the people was great to work for, I would tell anyone that this is a good company to work for and the benefit are great.
Pros
great work experience
Cons
pay
Chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville AlOctober 20, 2015
Great place to work wish pay was little better. Loved working with critical batches. Learned alot about generic drugs and how their made
Not sure about qualitests R&D future
Sr. Analytical Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 12, 2015
Not sure about qualitests future as a research facility, manufacturing will hopefully continue and the weather in Huntsville AL will continue to be nice.
Pros
Nice weather
Operator II (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 21, 2015
I love working there best boss I ever had loved everything about the job just wasn't the career I want for myself at the time
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Qualitest Pharmaceticals
Administrative Coordinator Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 9, 2015
Qualitest is a growing and great company. My job is demanding and I stay focused and busy. Working/ training at Qualitest has made my Administrative skills top notch.
Great shifts
Packaging Operator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 24, 2015
Qualitest is a good job to have. The co-workers help you whenever you need guidance and are very friendly. The hardest part about the job is the twelve hour shift.
Pros
great money
good company great people
blending/granulation operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2015
good company to work for although its a 12hr shift you have good people that you are working with will be able to advance and grow with the company
Very fast paced and constantly changing workplace
Manager was Aaron Graham (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 15, 2015
About 800 employees. Three facilities. Had to keep up with policy and company changes on a regular basis. Worked with both in house and contract security.
Long hours and stressful environment for average pay
Manufacturing operator (Current Employee) –  huntsville, AlabamaJuly 13, 2015
this company is great to work for as long as you don't work in the manufacturing/production side of things. The hours are long 12 1/2 hour shifts so you barely get any family time during your work week which for me is the weekends. The company doesn't really listen to what the operators who perform the tasks have to say when making executive decisions on changing processes. The work environment is very laid back but very stressful at the same time knowing that you are working with dangerous and expensive product. You could easily be put in the hospital or the unemployment line with just one mistake so you drive yourself crazy double and triple checking everything that you do.
Pros
usually unlimited overtime
Cons
stressful and below average pay for the field of work
Overall a good place to work
Reliability technician (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 24, 2015
Good company to work for. Not enough chances for advancement. Not enough accountability for mistakes made. Overall a decent place to work.
production floor
Compression Operator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville,ALJune 18, 2015
typical day would be gong in checking the weight sorter room which was what I did at work. Learned how to read batch records and make sure all my paper work was good the main thing that we kept attention to was our paper work. Management you could go talk to if had any problems. You co-workers was good to work with could of used a little more team work. The hardest part of my job was just getting someone to watch my room if it was a controlled product so had to have someone watch me while in the room working. The most enjoyable was my room was my room I didn't have to rely on other people to run my room.
Pros
hour lunches when we hit our goals with production and quality free
Cons
our cafe was only limited to certain hours
Manufacturing
Production & Compression Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 16, 2015
Just felt overworked and not underpaid for the hard work that the employees was giving to them. It just was not organized. They tell you that you have to work over at the last minute, instead of giving you some type of notice at least 24 hours notice before you agree to do so. Then they use to expect your breaks to be cut short even if you just sat down in the break room, considering it to be a long and big building to walk to get to the break room. I would say have some type of grace period.
Pros
They did try to show some type of appreciation with the company picnic.
Cons
Did not care about anyone's health really, whether it was hazardous or not.
Productive work environment
Finish Product Chemist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 21, 2015
Routine lab work. I have a experience in many forms of testing. Working for my company has been a learning experience. The most enjoyable part is focusing on the customer.
N/a
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  CharlotteFebruary 18, 2015
Qualitest is a company that is still maturing and will have to invest in the infrastructure to improve their position on the market,

2.9