Qualitest

Qualitest United States Employee Reviews

Productive work place with great learning opportunities
Quality Assurance – Intern (Former Employee), Somerville, NJOctober 27, 2014
Pros: understanding management, paid for my gym
Learnt new software tools
Supportive coworkers who helped me ease into the company
Great supervisor who backed my ideas and utlilized my potential wisely
I loved working at QualiTest since everyday provided me with an opportunity to experiment with something that I learnt recently and to try implementing my ideas.
I gained a lot of knowledge and had fun doing it.
Productive Environment
Research and Development Chemist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 30, 2014
Worked to provide quality medication for low costs.
Since leaving the organization, the company has been bought and sold a couple of times. From what I gather, the new management has improved the company.
Cambodia Refugee Camp....$10.00hr pay!!!
package operator (Former Employee), charlotte,ncFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: absolutely none
Cons: working conditions, pay.... everything! !!
Horrible, horrible place to work!!! There's a lot I can say it's just too much. Do not, even if this is the last place to work, work there! !!
Qualitest was the fast pace enviornement and good opportunity to learn for new comers
Stability Scientist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 19, 2013
Pros: benefits were good
Cons: long hours
Manufacturing assembly
Material Handler/Production Worker (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 23, 2013
assembly position
how to processs products
my management was the best
co workers did their jobs great
Productive work place but needs help in upper management.
Manufacturing Operator (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 2, 2013
I have learned a lot since i have been at Qualitest about the production of medicine. There are a few problems with management as far as people not being qualiified to hold their postion. The hardest part about the job are the 12 hour shifts, but easy to get used to it. The most enjoyable part about working at Qualitest are my co-workers.
You get what you pay for! This company pays less than HALF the going rate for its Software Testers!
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), PortlandJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: none paying less than half the going pay rate results in less qualified desperate software testers, and that does not get quality
Cons: you get what you pay for! this company pays less than half the going rate for its software testers!
The pay rate this company offers its Software Test Engineers is less than HALF the going rate!

- $30,000 to $45,000 should be $75,000 to $95,000

You get what you pay for!
Very Challenging & intersting company
HR director responsible for hiring (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 12, 2012
Pros: my weekends off
Cons: breaks
A typical work day ....learning & working the Roller compactor the encapsulation machine & Tablet Press making that Perfect tablet....my co-workers are a bunch of eager ready to learn group of people. The hardest part of the job is training and running a room in the time frame giving. The most enjoyable part of the job is the training .......all the training that i've learned so i could teach others the knowledge that i have been tought.
Inflexible unsatisfying place to work
Graphic Design Specialist/Package Designer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: liked the type of graphic work
Cons: horrible managment, controlling unbearable environment
this was by far the worst place I've ever worked. Not allowed to assist co-workers, berated & belittled by management on a daily basis, excessive work load with zero consideration for your working conditions. Everyone was treated as if they were factory line workers even office personnel. went home in tears almost every day! horrible place to work, but I understand it is under new management/ownership but not sure it has changed. Women had to wear skirts or dresses, suffer crude sexist men on a daily basis & treated as if you didn't have the intelligence to do the job you were trained for - no matter what your degree. NO hope of advancement if you were a woman!
Great for someone looking to change jobs after 90 days
Tablet Press Operator (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 23, 2011
Pros: great beginning pay, simple work
Cons: not a positive place to work, false accusation are abundant
Very high turn out rate. They are extremely selective on who they do hire but just before your 90 days advancement and insurance benefits kick in, you'll most likely get "laid off", it was often that co-workers were falsely accused of breaking protocol just so the company could get rid of them without having to wait the full 90 days.

About Qualitest

Established by venture capital pioneers in Europe and the US, Apax Partners hopes to take private equity investing to great heights. The – Read more

Qualitest Salaries