Quality Associates Employee Reviews in United States

QA was a great employer for innovative thinkers and fast learners.
Industrial Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  6104-B Corporate Park Dr. Browns Summit, NCMay 5, 2016
As a former industrial maintenance technician, Quality Associates has provided me with three years of great experience and opened the door for me to further my career path, goals, and aspirations. QA is challenging for some but through hard word and strong dedication skills I was able to flourish with minimal downtime related to malfunction of machinery and equipment. I would love to continue to be an employer for QA but the company has closed down due to lack of business.
Pros
Freedom as long as production runs great, i used my freedom to be innovative.
Cons
QA did not show appreciation to their dedicated hard working employers.
Productive caring job
Line Inspector (Former Employee) –  Browns Summit, NCApril 7, 2016
Loved the co workers. Manager was always there when needed to take to or get advise from. Never turned her back and always stayed to figure out any solution or problem.
Great company to work for
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 23, 2016
Quality Associates was the type of company which allowed people to grow internally at a rapid rate. While the pay and the benefits were not all that great, the opportunities were abundant. I have a great deal of respect for everyone who I had the pleasure of working with in the seven total years I was with Quality Associates.

Unfortunately, in early 2016, Quality Associates was sold to three acquiring companies. This is the reason why I am looking for employment elsewhere. Had this not transpired, I would still be with Quality Associates today.
Pros
Work/life balance, work environment, opportunities for growth
Cons
Pay/benefits
good job great people
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  brown Summit, NCJanuary 10, 2016
good environment to learn and grow and get experience,lots of energy and training as well as fast paced production environment
Pros
friendly place to wor; alot of respect
Cons
no 401k
Poor work/ Life balance
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Union, OHOctober 29, 2015
Very poor work/life balance worked 90 +hours a week for 3 months was on call 24 hours a day. Quality of people they provide there is not what it takes to make a company successful.
Productive workplace with not enough work to keep busy
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 29, 2015
Daily work was varied but not enough work to keep busy for 8 hour day. Management was very nice. Culture was not very friendly.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Not enough work to keep busy
Productive and Fast Paced
Site Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  GAApril 23, 2015
A typical day at work for me is started off by checking all of the productions lines that are running for that day. Next I try to take time to check my e-mails to ensure nothing has been altered or changed for the production day that will require me to type up any type of documentation to maintain that update. I have one to two meetings a day discussing were we currently stand for the day as far as production goes from a quality stand point and then what we a planning to have prepared for the following day. Afterwards I spend majority of the rest of my day training our quality inspectors on material sampling and line audits as well as getting batch production records ready for the next day and critique the ones from the current day as production lines wrap up. Through my current job I have learned how to be very detailed and time efficient. I have learned that quality is definitely a major part of producing any type of item. The hardest part of my job is having a balance between my work life and personal life. The most enjoyable part of my job is completing a very difficult task in a very timely cost efficient way with out any problems or rework having to be done.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
For amount of work the pay, hours worked
wonderful company to work for
Job- General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MDApril 21, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this company. management was just awesome, anytime there was issues, the problems were handled accordingly, I felt like they really care about their employees. Having a boss that listens makes a person really appreciate their job and who they are working for.
hard word fast team player
production worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 14, 2015
I worked on a production line I worked hard fast did what was asked never had problem keeping up with the line I leaned a lot working on the lines with the tape machines and the code printer took out trash and cleaned up my area
Great place to work for people who work indepently
Logistics planner/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belcamp MarylandFebruary 4, 2015
-typical day at work was receiving customer orders and filling them
-scheduling FedEx pickups
-tracking inventory
-working on production lines when needed
hard working job
assembly packer (Former Employee) –  greensboro ncJanuary 28, 2015
Basic job that teaches hard work and time management, I learned a lot about the inside procedures in factories
Pros
off on weekends
Cons
short breaks
Allows me to put my people skills to the test everyday.
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 6, 2015
Challenging job that allows me to meet all kind of people everyday. This job helps me find different problems that the customers may have so that I may solve the problem and reseve their happiness as my payment of the day.
Lay off
Picking/Packing (Former Employee) –  redsville ncNovember 14, 2014
Im not sure what to say here but it was a long drive and ended so fast but it was a easy job and not bad with hours of bussniess.
Pros
na
Cons
na
a fun place to work
assembley worker (Former Employee) –  Reidsville, NCSeptember 22, 2014
a typical day at work would be going in and finding out what line your going to be on that night and if they have work for you to do.What i learned is how to make boots for Proctor and Gamble and how to work a conveyor belt.The management was great if I had to be out of work for any reason I would let them know.My co-workers were great and very friendly and fast when we was on a team together working production.The hardest part of the job was trying to be fast on the job with out hot steam burning you on a steam machine that put labels on the products.The most enjoyable part of the job was getting with co-workers on the breaks and trying to work together as a team.
Pros
having 30 minutes for lunch to go to the store and back to get something to eat.
Cons
having to get back to work before your break was up.
busy work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Summit, NCApril 29, 2014
Inside conditions are based on outside conditions. Safety program could be better. Management did not communicate well. Always threats to lose job.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
very hard work.
Great Job
Quality (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MDApril 21, 2014
Really enjoyed working for Quality Associates. The other employees are easy to work with.
Maintenance
Maintenance tech (Former Employee) –  Browns summitFebruary 13, 2014
Working maintenance here is super easy and you have some fun guys to work with. Maintenance is full time so your not getting sent home at any time just the temps get that.
Pros
all the ot you want
Cons
7 days a week for months at a time
Stepping Stone
Packer (Former Employee) –  Summit, NCNovember 10, 2013
This is an okay job to have until you find another but it also can become very unreliable.
Cons
they can send you home at any time, even if you didn't work at all.
fun workplace
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Reidsville, NCOctober 29, 2013
temp agency not a reliable job help you get experience they help you find work in a reliable time
Pros
experience
Cons
not reliable
Co workers helped one another.
Packer/inspecter (Former Employee) –  Reidsville, NCJuly 22, 2013
I learned how to work on a assembly line grathering the knowledge of being a packer as well as an inspecter.
Pros
it was good people that i worked with.
Cons
didn't like that they work you when they needed you.