Quality Associates Employee Reviews

Boring job
Medical Data Entry Associate (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MDApril 17, 2017
Didnt work here long, I started as a temp but the job was boring and all computer/desk work. The environment was very stuffy and didnt like the management
Typical Production Day
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAMarch 12, 2017
In a typical production day I was able to experience and lend to actual team building. I learned a lot about team building and mainataining a positive and safe work place.
the culture of the business was a bit too relaxed for me . There was no sense of urgency or accountability. The hardest part of the job was the lack of support i recieved as a manager from the company when it came to carrying out my duties. what i enjoyed most was the ability to help fellow associates the learn and grow while carrying out our goals.
Pros
good possibilty to develop and maintain healthy work habits
Cons
the lack of company support on a managment level
helping kids with homework and packing products to stores
Packer (Former Employee) –  Reidsville, NCJanuary 30, 2017
The work was very easy never hard. I'm a people person so I like to make people laugh to make the time go by faster. There was nothing hard about these job. Well I got train to put boxes on a plait in a different way then usual. Then wrap it with clear wrap .
Pros
being around different people
Cons
Not enough money
Great short term opportunity for anyone who wants to work between previous job and applying for the next one.
Scanner/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MDJanuary 18, 2017
Overall, Quality Associates is a great environment where everyone works together on the same project by using their personal computer skills to complete job. This was a short term assignment for me and I enjoyed the experience. Management was supportive by ensuring that everyone was performing their task via answered concerns that properly addressed. Co-workers were friendly and
Pros
Flexiblity, friendly atmosphere, skilled management.
Cons
Lack of new jobs for new position.
Very stressful and demanding client location
Production Manager/Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Belcamp, MDNovember 1, 2016
Took over the contract from Manpower
Same location and client

Oversaw the on-site staffing management system at client location. Roughly responsible for 150 temporary associates(warehouse).
Pay scale was set at a very low rate for the demands of the job(high associate turnover).
Unpredictable work hours(no set schedule).
Client was extremely harsh on associates.
Lack of corporate support(lack of corporate management insight).
Productive environment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Reidsville, NCOctober 1, 2016
Very fast past production lines with the opportunity to go above and beyond to make money. Typical day included overseeing production orders complete and to make sure every employee works safe
Corporate Engineer (Former Employee) –  Browns Summit, NCJuly 19, 2016
A typical day was always filled with new challenges and was never boring. The leadership was always good to work with and everyone got along fine.
QA was a great employer for innovative thinkers and fast learners.
Industrial Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  6104-B Corporate Park Dr. Browns Summit, NCMay 5, 2016
As a former industrial maintenance technician, Quality Associates has provided me with three years of great experience and opened the door for me to further my career path, goals, and aspirations. QA is challenging for some but through hard word and strong dedication skills I was able to flourish with minimal downtime related to malfunction of machinery and equipment. I would love to continue to be an employer for QA but the company has closed down due to lack of business.
Pros
Freedom as long as production runs great, i used my freedom to be innovative.
Cons
QA did not show appreciation to their dedicated hard working employers.
Not Bad
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Shippensburg, PAApril 27, 2016
it wasn't an awful place to work at. the only bad thing was some individuals of the management team, and the hours. i have learned a lot form working here.
Productive caring job
Line Inspector (Former Employee) –  Browns Summit, NCApril 7, 2016
Loved the co workers. Manager was always there when needed to take to or get advise from. Never turned her back and always stayed to figure out any solution or problem.
Great company to work for
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 23, 2016
Quality Associates was the type of company which allowed people to grow internally at a rapid rate. While the pay and the benefits were not all that great, the opportunities were abundant. I have a great deal of respect for everyone who I had the pleasure of working with in the seven total years I was with Quality Associates.

Unfortunately, in early 2016, Quality Associates was sold to three acquiring companies. This is the reason why I am looking for employment elsewhere. Had this not transpired, I would still be with Quality Associates today.
Pros
Work/life balance, work environment, opportunities for growth
Cons
Pay/benefits
good job great people
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  brown Summit, NCJanuary 10, 2016
good environment to learn and grow and get experience,lots of energy and training as well as fast paced production environment
Pros
friendly place to wor; alot of respect
Cons
no 401k
Poor work/ Life balance
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Union, OHOctober 29, 2015
Very poor work/life balance worked 90 +hours a week for 3 months was on call 24 hours a day. Quality of people they provide there is not what it takes to make a company successful.
Productive workplace with not enough work to keep busy
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 29, 2015
Daily work was varied but not enough work to keep busy for 8 hour day. Management was very nice. Culture was not very friendly.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Not enough work to keep busy
Productive and Fast Paced
Site Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  GAApril 23, 2015
A typical day at work for me is started off by checking all of the productions lines that are running for that day. Next I try to take time to check my e-mails to ensure nothing has been altered or changed for the production day that will require me to type up any type of documentation to maintain that update. I have one to two meetings a day discussing were we currently stand for the day as far as production goes from a quality stand point and then what we a planning to have prepared for the following day. Afterwards I spend majority of the rest of my day training our quality inspectors on material sampling and line audits as well as getting batch production records ready for the next day and critique the ones from the current day as production lines wrap up. Through my current job I have learned how to be very detailed and time efficient. I have learned that quality is definitely a major part of producing any type of item. The hardest part of my job is having a balance between my work life and personal life. The most enjoyable part of my job is completing a very difficult task in a very timely cost efficient way with out any problems or rework having to be done.
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
For amount of work the pay, hours worked
wonderful company to work for
Job- General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MDApril 21, 2015
I really enjoyed working for this company. management was just awesome, anytime there was issues, the problems were handled accordingly, I felt like they really care about their employees. Having a boss that listens makes a person really appreciate their job and who they are working for.
hard word fast team player
production worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 14, 2015
I worked on a production line I worked hard fast did what was asked never had problem keeping up with the line I leaned a lot working on the lines with the tape machines and the code printer took out trash and cleaned up my area
Great place to work for people who work indepently
Logistics planner/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belcamp MarylandFebruary 4, 2015
-typical day at work was receiving customer orders and filling them
-scheduling FedEx pickups
-tracking inventory
-working on production lines when needed
hard working job
assembly packer (Former Employee) –  greensboro ncJanuary 28, 2015
Basic job that teaches hard work and time management, I learned a lot about the inside procedures in factories
Pros
off on weekends
Cons
short breaks
Allows me to put my people skills to the test everyday.
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 6, 2015
Challenging job that allows me to meet all kind of people everyday. This job helps me find different problems that the customers may have so that I may solve the problem and reseve their happiness as my payment of the day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9