QUALITY ASSURANCE Employee Reviews in United States

Self Employee/1099
Customer Liaison/Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIOctober 9, 2015
Quality Liasion for a quality company. No benefits,on call 24/7. You have no rights can get fired or banned from a plant at any time. Very difficult job. Stressful.
Pros
Free time
Cons
Not Stable, No benefits
I enjoyed what i did just not reliable job never knew what we were working from week to week
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAFebruary 29, 2016
I tested computers all day after loading software on them I made sure they worked well and made sure they were what the customer wanted. I got along with all my co-workers and it was a somewhat pleasant environment to work in. The job wasn't hard at all the hardest part was some of the units were awkward and heavy to lift.
Pros
laid back easy going atmosphere
Cons
reliability of work
productive
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 21, 2015
nice place to work, looking for a bigger company to work for with more ability to advance with a company. The employees were great to work with, lots of respect. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people.
Union Iron
Owner for piping package inspection walks (Former Employee) –  Charleston, TNNovember 2, 2015
good iron on project in Atl, some crane issues as far as getting LT1 for project supervision, Charleston IAP job was a demo/rebuild so problems were endless
Chose not to answer
Office Manager of a Medical Physics company (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CASeptember 22, 2015
I chose not to leave a review for this company. Each person must experience for them selves. Multiple complaints from previous employees
Fast paced work environment
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Point, PAJune 2, 2014
I work in a team setting where I am given to chance to teach others on a daily basis. I most enjoyable party of my job is that I am constantly meeting new people. I am given a higher level of responsibility and I work well in a situation like that.
Cons
i am not salary
Nice Place
Computer analysis (Former Employee) –  Pendleton ORSeptember 17, 2014
A typical workday had a lot of computer work and a challenging work day.
Pros
awesome co-workers
Cons
no benefits
Great compensation, poor quality of life
3rd Party Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  variousNovember 15, 2013
Position requires frequent and distant travel. Working in a loud, dirty and dangerous environment. Hardest part of the job was being away from home for long periods of time.
Pros
compensation
Cons
family life
Fast paced ,interesting challenging role
Complaint Analyst / Quality Assurance Scientist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 24, 2014
1 enter, submit CF/complaints as CF Coordinator /Hotline on behalf of Field Service Personnel ,analyze and accept CF/customer feedback from rhe call center,assign complaints to investigator and reviewer.
I learned to classify CFs correctly,ensure all pertinent data required, populate GCAPA fields so data is complete 25-50 CFs /day
The management trained me and encourage me to be productive.
My co-workers are helpful and supportive.
It is a challenge to work with people of different cultures.
The enjoyable part of my job is when I accomplished my tasks for the day.
Pros
the day went fast, and i accomplished my goal
Cons
it it is a challenge to work with people of different cultures over the phone.
Decent Company with some good people unfortunetly there were a few TERRIBLE managers who were friends of the owner and had absolutely no clue
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carrolton, GAMay 25, 2015
I ran my team effectively but received almost zero support from the home office and the "Quality Manager" who made 6 figures to sit around and get drunk on lunch break.
Professional environment
QA (Current Employee) –  Houston, TxJune 16, 2015
Fast paced environment. Quick turnaround for software projects. Experience with automation and manual testing, customer facing projects, back end testing, test cases, scripts, test plans, SDLC.
Fun workplace
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Cowglen BranchMarch 25, 2015
This job entailed working with a large team and learning more skills each week. I enjoyed being challenged within the QA team and improving my overall skills within the admin sector for the future.
Pros
Great skill development
Cons
Unsecure agency job
Challanging work environment with constant flow new product
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Winona, MNFebruary 8, 2014
This job required constant review of the production lines that were operating to verify they continued to package the product according to written procedures. Measurements of the fill weights / volumes were required along with measurements of the torque required to open the containers.

Line approvals were also required where the physical line and materials brought to the line were compared to controlled documents to verify everything met internal and customer requirements.

Additional duties included auditing of incoming packaging and labeling materials and obtaining samples of spices, ingredients and chemicals used in production. These samples were tested in the laboratory according to internal and customer requirements.
Pros
clean work environment
Cons
poor communications and work instructions
Law Firm with profit sharing
Analyst - Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2014
My position was unique to this firm, as Quality Assurance Analyst I was required to review all work prior to any Foreclosure sales occurred to insure state and federal laws were being complied with. The hardest part of this job was dealing with a small percentage of co-workers that took my findings personally should an error occur. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I worked independently and reported directly to the operations manager.
Pros
small firm - profit sharing
Cons
repetitive duties
Real work-life balance with opportunities to increase my soft skills.
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 17, 2012
Validate my work spread sheet, checking that my projects are accessible and my team is prepared for the day.

I learned to prioritize my work. To communicate and work with both senior level and junior level managers.

My manager was always available (open door) for questions but not intrusive.

My department was more like family, covering for each other when necessary.

Getting the teams in the field to reply to our request for immediate documentation on a particular project.

Working with my co-workers.
Pros
free meals, ability to work from home, vacations.
Cons
dealt with people from different time zones.
productive and so much fun to work with these people
Corrective checker-MATERIAL MANAGEMENT,COLLECTIONS (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMarch 4, 2014
I loved my job at avon and was sorry to see it go.I met people I had to interact with when it came to the collection dept. To thank me for their help in a bad time.I worked the assembly line with no errors to report.I was a cross trainer and wanted to learn everything.Loved the people I worked with.The hardest part of my job was bin filling from the warehouse and the best was just getting up and going to work and meeting still new people that was placing orders.
Pros
always had perfect attendance and rewarded with company convient days
Cons
no a/c
The start of large scale Seafood industry in Alaska
Production/Quality Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 21, 2015
Typical day was difficult and under duress of 16 hour production days.

Expectations always run high while subject to extreme working conditions and supply of raw material.
fun work place as the airport is an interesting place
senior quality assurance (Former Employee) –  cairo airportOctober 20, 2013
normal day at work.
I learned how to deal with different kinds of people.
well management.
having good colleagues
Pros
meals allowance daily
Cons
health inssurance
Fun testing and recording findings
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Mexico, MODecember 12, 2012
Testing and communicating findings. Documenting measurments and results.
Pros
rewarding to know the product is of quality
Cons
having to slow production to troubleshoot which sometimes upsets management
Nice
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  TXDecember 11, 2014
Nice place to work and great people to work with. Great job to have if you love the healthcare field.