Quality Care Employee Reviews

Needs new management
IIH Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 21, 2016
Management and owners doesn't provide room for advancement, high turnover rates. Don't expect to be employed there longer than 3-6 months. Management will not confront oyu with what they see you doing wrong they will talk about it to everyone else and act as if you are doing an excellent job.
Pros
employees and clients
Cons
no insurance, low pay, management have nasty attitude
Great Comapny
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXSeptember 12, 2016
I enjoy working for this company the staff is very friendly and they company care about the workers and clients. I would like to advance in this work place and start a career.
Crazy
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 5, 2016
Crazy unorganized
Owner is never satisfied
She calls everyone stupid and dumb
The people who work never get praised, but the ones that do nothing are the smartest ones in the building,
Pros
Very kid friendly
Cons
never can take off without reprocussions
Never Again
CNA/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 9, 2016
Poor pay
Co-workers do not have interpersonal skills
Needs more professionalism and better communications
I will not recommend anyone to work there
Cons
Does not pay mileage, Expenses outweigh the income
Fun workplace, not enough hours.
Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 11, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the atmosphere and my co-workers. I would have enjoyed more hours but it was a good company to work for.
it was on okmplace to work at when the work was cosistent.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Westport, CTMarch 22, 2016
A typical day at work consist of assisting patients with activities of daily living in a homecare setting. travel to different homes to help patients bathe, prepare meals, and be some sort of companion for the patient so they wont feel alone.
Family oriented
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 5, 2016
Great company to work for. A typical day included vacuuming, wiping desks, mopping, and emptying trash cans, cleaned the windows when needed and twice a year we steamed carpeted areas and waxed/stripped tile floors. What I've learned was to not slack off and take my time to do the job right and efficient.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Too many competive cleaning companies.
Great
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 13, 2016
Works with your schedule, has flexible hours. Very nice managers, always have new jobs in waiting. All in all a great envionment
A pleasure being my own boss while doing something I love.
Registered Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Mannington, NJMarch 9, 2014
I loved working and running my own business, and I love children so it was the most perfect match for me. I was able to be a stay at home mom while earning a living that kept me and my children comfortable and secure. It was the best experience and I loved it sooo much. The children were like my own and the parents and I understood one another and there were never any major problems. I didn't have to answer to anybody because I was my own boss. I closed when I wanted and took vacations when I wanted; loved this job the most.
Pros
being my own boss, being involved with the children, being a stay at home mom while earning a living for my children doing something i loved
Cons
no benefits, unable to balance job with career goals
productive
Homemaker (Current Employee) –  East Prairie, MODecember 10, 2015
great company to work for. the hardest part of the job is when you lose a client. the greatest part of this job is being a part of such a great place to work and taking care of people. they just don't have the hours to offer,
Pros
christmas club . great group of people
Cons
not enough hours
alot of hours
HHA (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, OHJuly 22, 2014
a lot of hard work, barely no time off no lunch breaks, no benefits, management problems.
Cons
no healthcare, no benefits, work long hours
Great path for psychology field
program coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud MnSeptember 16, 2015
work with people with disabilities. Help the through out the day accomplishing goals. Supervisors are very dedicated to their jobs and are very professional. Hardest part about the job is wanted it to be a full time job when its only a part time. Most enjoyable part is getting to know the clients on a personal basis.
Pros
Easy people to work with
Cons
only part tie
Productive and a fun learning enviroment
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 26, 2013
Great facility, Great management, and wonderful understanding owners. I started my career with working with kids here and wouldn't change my decisions for nothing.
Gained knowledge and experience in a different environment
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NMJanuary 5, 2013
Maintain safety and welfare for inmates and facility. Transport to court hearings. Conduct Rounds. Briefings with shifts, supervising shifts,
investigate inmate misconduct reports. Commander for Emer
gency
Response
Team. Give trainings. Bookings, Conduct perimeter checks,
Shakedowns looking for contraband, operating control centers, manual
and digital finger printing
benefits
Cons
dangerous surroundings
Worst Company Ever
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMarch 15, 2015
The clients are awesome and very appreciative for the staff they have. Supervisors and other management staff can be difficult to work with, communication isn't the greatest. Overall, I felt unapperciated.
fun work place
care provider (Former Employee) –  detroit,mi.August 4, 2015
My job was routine I worked with a great staff who equally did the things that needed to be done. I learned that with team work nothing is impossible. We made things fun and I think that was a important part of the job.
Pros
free lunches, employee outings
Cons
bad parking
good place to work for
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ahoskie, NCJanuary 30, 2015
I loved going to work caring for my clients basically on a day to day bases I helped my client get up in the mornings, get a bath, make breakfast, make sure she had her medicine, cleaned her house for her, if she had and doctor appointments I took her if nobody couldn't. I did the same thing for all of clients because I feel that that's the reason I am there is to do everything for them but some clients do vary just depends on there conditions on what they can and can not do.
Pros
independant, basically work by yourself and at your own pace
Cons
some clients could make situations difficult not intentionally, but because they cant help it and that how you have to look at it and get over it
A job which is perfect for additional income
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 15, 2014
A decent job that paid above minimum wage and a very clean environment. A job which allowed school-aged children to be present during work hours when childcare wasn't available (even overnights). The down side of this job was that there were no medical benefits and not enough coverage for when a personal leave was needed.
Enjoyed working with my co-workers.
LVN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 14, 2015
I would come in and check on patients and than receive report. I would plan out my day by what needed to be done first. I would than get on computer and assign CNA's with accu-nurse. It was a very fast paced environment with 17 diabetics and breakfast at 7:30.
Pros
Always extra hours to get
Cons
Not enough time in day
Welcome
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 18, 2015
Quality Care clientele welcome you into their home and treat you like family. You knock on their door to provide service, you leave with a warm feeling of being accepted into a family. Their kind voice of welcome make your job all worth while.
Pros
Flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9