Quality Counts Employee Reviews

bad company
Traffic data collector (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORJanuary 22, 2018
i didnt enjoy this company. the management was pretty rude and not very approachable. this company is a decent company for high schoolers that need a very part time job
Great working environment
Field Staff (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VA 20170November 24, 2017
This company is amazing. This company puts me in a position to get a better look in my major and helped me gain experience. The people at this internship helped me to understand a working environment in my major as well. I see that the job is relaxed at times but when it is time to get the job done that is what we did. My manager made it clear that we have to get our work done first and it has to be excellent work. If. had the opportunity to continue to work with them while I am in school that will be great
Was nice at first
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 21, 2017
Started off with decent hours, but as time went on, they started putting me in hotels with co workers, never giving us our own rooms, which is HR's worst nightmare, and when work starts to slow down, they fire you, but give you a multitude of excuses. When I started I was guaranteed 30-35 hours, only for my boss to tell me "it's was a mistake and was guaranteed 0-35 hours."
Pros
Company vehicle, working by yourself.
Cons
No benefits, no room for advancement, and depending on your location, you will always be wrong.
Solid company
Office Assistant/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLDecember 17, 2016
my day consists of answering phones, scheduling appointments, entering invoice data, creating bank deposits, calling customers

learned basic quick books, learned about carpet/tule/upholstery cleaning procedures

management is solid

co-workers are a dedicated group

being completely alone in the office

talking with ccustomers
Pros
good environment/doing good work for customers
Cons
many, many variables to the position
Young talent, wise leaders, pay/benefits excellent
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 27, 2015
Opportunity to travel, do market research and start new offices if you have the determination and entrepreneurial panache.
Pros
Benefits, Leadership, Opportunity
Cons
Setting up traffic data collection equipment, no offices in my area
Productive, fun and engaging work place. Management made working there enjoyable
Traffic Engineer (Former Employee) –  tigard, orJanuary 9, 2015
You show up and sit down. You count cars for 8 hours. Once a week or so there would be a workplace activity.

I learned how to stay focused and pay explicit attention to detail through monotonous actions. I also learned to importance of having a positive work environment.

Management was young and progressive, friendly and understanding yet professional and respectable.

Co-workers were mostly graduated highschoolers. Yet friendly and warm. I enjoyed being around all my co workers and interacting with them.

Hardest part of the job was staying lazer focused for such long stretches of time. However after a while of working there it became second nature and relatively easy.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the young and progressive atmosphere, also having very flexible hours. They treated me very well there.
Easy going environment with friendly coworkers
Counter (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLAugust 20, 2014
Overall, both experiences I had working with Quality Counts were beyond pleasant. The managers are very friendly and approachable, the supervisors are willing to help you with any trouble you might have with a project, and the entry level staff are genuinely kind people.

A typical day for me involved:
-Clocking in
-Receiving my first project from my floor supervisor
-Setting up my computer, tv, and video camera
-Inputting the data as necessary
Once I finished entering the data for that stretch of footage, I would return it to the supervisor and receive another project and the cycle would repeat itself for the duration of my shift.

I learned that a lot of times, working doesn't mean that you are constantly talking to someone, a lot of the time it is up to you to make sure that you are doing what you need to, prioritizing your time, and ensuring that you are doing your highest quality of work.

Since it is individual work, the contact with coworkers was basically small talk. The times I did participate, they were always very friendly. As far as the management, they weren't always over your shoulder but if you ever had a question or weren't understanding a project, they were always willing to drop whatever it was that they were doing (if it wasn't a conference call with HQ) and help.

The hardest part of the job was simply remaining focused for the entire shift. It is very monotonous watching cars drive by on a screen for 7 hours at a time, so you tend to zone in and out. Your chair gets uncomfortable, or the song on your playlist really draws
  more... your attention away. But you have to remember that you're there to do a job and you can't do anything less than your best because then you're costing the company money.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the amount of responsibility that you have and that you don't have to depend on anyone to help you do well.
Pros
It's a very easy going environment
Cons
It can get boring at times
great hours....
Video reduction (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLMay 5, 2013
wonderful amount hours until they hit their not busy season then you"re not making any money
Good experience
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newberg, ORJune 30, 2012
* Gained a lot of experiences and knowledge of global market
* Learn different strategies
* Team work
* Cooperate with company
* Different perspectives from people who come from different backgrounds/ industries/ countries/ cultures