Quality Custom Distribution

Quality Custom Distribution Employer Reviews

Great place to work and interact with customers
Class A Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Tigard, OregonSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits, great paid
Cons: long hours, graveyard
Pre-trip
Route Performance.
Grave Yard Schedule.
Interaction with customer in a daily basis.
Physical Labor.
Good benefits and good coworkers
Route Driver (Former Employee), Salem, OrJune 5, 2014
Pros: free dinners, ten hour shifts, benefits, pay
Cons: na
Great place to retire from, good benefits and pay. Job security and good incentives and rewards.
the job wasn't for me.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Pico Rivera, CANovember 6, 2013
The nights were long, the company was disorganized, and they were not team players. there was a lack of communication, but my co-workers were good to work with.
Growing company with great benefits
Warehouseman (Current Employee), Schertz, TXAugust 28, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: long days, work weekends and holidays
Order selecting for Starbucks Coffee stores. Very physical and hard labor work. Work in the freezer and the cooler usually at least once a week.
Very cool place to work for.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 18, 2013
Pros: bbq in parking lot cool.
Cons: 2 15 minute brakes and 30 minute lunch.
Was a good company to work for,good benefits and coworker get along with each other good salary fast pace job to bad the moved.
In my honest opinion...
Customer Service (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 2, 2013
Pros: job pay
Cons: training, environment, job security
I believe that this companies' training program needs to be better. With proper training, most employees can succeed in the workplace. Being let go after a week due to a bogus excuse was unacceptable. No feedback from the trainer or manager. They expected you to know everything already when you have the job. I kept asking for work to do, jobs to help – more... with, but many of my co - workers would just snub me off or tell me no work needed to be done when it was being done. I personally think this "family" and "clique" environment is what kept me from enjoying or being at this job for long. If they only wanted a person for a set amount of time or if they made a mistake in paying someone too much and let them go this way, then honesty is the best policy. However, the excuse they gave to me was in other words "a slap in the face" with how I conducted myself and business there with no secure training and guidance, and also no warnings of my performance (or my security being in jeopardy).

I'm happy that I have many other opportunities in the future waiting for me (with much better security, benefits, and advancement opportunities) since this job was a dud. Their "professionalism" needs to be more in check with how the company wants things done. This is unacceptable. – less
ok job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2013
ok job.....needs to rethink pay scale....pays better by the mile than by the case
Self-starter, idealistic, team oriented
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee), Industry, CAMay 30, 2013
My day starts off by giving driver safety meetings and delivery instructions. I organize the timely deliveries to our customers in a fashion that our drivers are capable of succeeding.

With the guidance of Management, I was able to give ideas on product prepping and loading capacity. My co-workers and I had the task of completing, on a average of 750 – more... stores, deliveries to our customers on an "on time" basis.

The most enjoyable time I had with the company is when I complete and nights work without issues. When the night runs smooth. In some cases store, mechanical, delivery issues arise and I have to come up with solutions within minutes, which I am able to do successfully.

The hardest thing about this job was getting everyone (drivers) on board to your ideas. This a union shop and some drivers just don't give management a chance to show them ideas without union representation. Nonetheless, my ideas to get across. – less
Productive and caring work environment.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Portland, ORDecember 6, 2012
Pros: management
Cons: work hours
I decided to take a "gap year" from school. I started working there right after high school. After a year had passed by, I decided to enroll my self into school. They were more than happy to work around my school schedule. As my schedule got more demanding, the more flexible they got. I am happy to get them an overall rating of 5 stars.