Quality Dental Care Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bennington, NENovember 29, 2017
I work in the Bennington office and am very happy at this office. The staff work together as a team and support each other. The culture of this office is positive, encouraging and like family. We do work very hard some days because the office is busy, but we like it this way because we are rewarded with bonuses and super-bonuses! Bennington is easy to get to and has amazing patients so I don't mind the short drive. My favorite part of working here are the people. This team is really amazing and the office manager works so hard and really cares about each person.
Pros
Bonuses after 3 months employment, continued training, staff relationships, amazing patients, monthly potlucks, supportive supervisor, good work-life balance.
Cons
Small break room, no PTO until after a year of employment.
Incredibly fun
Registered Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, NJOctober 29, 2017
SO much fun! Hands on learning and community interactions. Trust building in regards to patient care is challenging yet rewarding. Management overall was kind and compassionate.
productive worklplace
Dental Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAOctober 16, 2017
i learned how to deal with patients and how to check insurance and eligibility. the hardest part of this job was just always staying calm through tough situations but every day i got through it without a doubt . my manager was amazing and she was the best help could ask for . the most enjoyable part of my job was just being around such kind helping people .
very busy office
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 1, 2017
The head dentist was very hard to work for and was rude to everyone but patients. The other assistants and front desk girls were very catty. It was very very stressful.
Pros
birthday lunches
Cons
selfish workers
Great dental practice
Dental Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2017
Learned how to manage the front office and also working alongside of the dentists. Learned everything that being a dental assistant was about. Hardest part was the pay.
Pros
great learning environment
Cons
pay
Quality Dental Care, Commack Dental Services
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson Heights, New YorkJuly 6, 2017
These were my own practices.
A typical day at Quality Dental Care was from 7a.m. until 6 p.m.
Typically, 35 patients/day were seen.

A typical day at Commack Dental Services was from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m
Typically, 25 patients/day were seen.

The workplace cultures were atmospheres of all helping each other and filled with team players.

The hardest part of the management and ownership of these practices was working with the insurance companies and making sure all ran like a well oiled machine.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the patients.
Pros
My own practice
Cons
Dealing with Insurance companies
Positive environment, great people to work with.
DENTAL RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 18, 2017
My typical day at work, is very peaceful and quiet , the day goes by very fast is I'm working hard and efficiently at what I do on the job, what I learned is everything that sticks to my mind and all of the knowledge that I know and have learned isn't very hard. It's actually very easy to learn if you put your heart and mind into it . Its all fun and basic really is all is really is, the management there is very fun and exciting I like it a lot however the workplace working there is fun to just all of hard work that we have to do in this working environment. The hardest part for me of the job is trying to get all my work done at the end of the day . The most enjoyable part of this job is calling patients,booking appointments,confirming appointments and answering phone calls. Getting through one whole day with all that hard work that I do is very exciting and fun!.
Dental Assistant Key holder,Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MADecember 4, 2016
This is an amazing place to work at if you want to learn how to be a dental assistant because its not too busy and you can actually take your time to learn. The doctors are amazing and nice to work with because they are patient with you. And the patients are nice.
beautiful and nice place to work in
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CADecember 3, 2016
The doctor is nice and treated the assisstant in a good way.Nice and clean clinic.Nice coworker an d very helpful.I recommend this place to work in.It was very close to my home
Awesome Dentist and great staff
Dental Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNJune 2, 2016
Loved working with my staff members. Every day I learned something new and our patients were like family. Some days were long but they were worth it as long as our patients were happy.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No healthcare
Reception
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 17, 2016
Make appointments, call to remind and confirm patient's appointments. Call health insurances, greet patients and file paperwork as scanning, faxing, and mailing. I have learned to so much form this job. I really like working closely to my managers, there is always given different sorts of task and small projects. My managers are very organized and it makes everything easy if we just follower the steps that they have taught us. I love working with my Co-worker because we work as a team to finish our work. The hardest part of the job is that when one of my co-worker is not done with his or her task given everything falls behind. The most enjoyable of the job is working together as team to get the job done.
Pros
when can take our lunch when we want.
Cons
there is no 15min break only the 30min in a 8 hr job.
skill building and career planning
Dental Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 27, 2015
Usually adjusts well to changes in the work place.
Maintains good customer service relations, even under stress.
Accuracy is excellent.
Quantity of work produced is outstanding.
productive
Supervisor Andrea Kaufman (Current Employee) –  211 West 79Th StreetFebruary 17, 2015
Answering multiple line switchboard
Dental side assistant, Sterilizing all dental instruments, take X-rays, organizing,
Explaining HIPAA regulations to patients.
Love the patients. I have alot of new friends.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Elsmere, KYNovember 19, 2014
This is a office of a Dentist who retired. The new owner and dentist I work for is trying to build the practice back up but is very slow and hours are cut. I am still employed but i need a more secure job. I really have enjoyed getting to know the regular patients that come in.
Pros
Love my job
Cons
not enough hours
Intern site for school
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MANovember 22, 2013
Very friendly environment, everyone works as a team. I did everything from assisting to front desk. All in all a lovely experience.
fun workplace
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan newyorkOctober 16, 2013
i worked with so many different verity's of doctors as far as hygienists.. specialist in root canals and other job titles as front desk to even billings to insurances i had fun and learned alot from them ..
Fun place to work, interactive with patients
Office Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2013
Great place to work and learn, very interactive with patients, you learn to appreciate the Doctors patients and be aware of the importance of good Customer Service. Management Opportunities, Great Benefits, The Owner really cares for his employees.Great salary. Work schedule only 4 days a week.
team oriented
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  ashland, MASeptember 23, 2012
the whole idea on a mobile dental office that caters to the elderly says it all in itself.