Quality Distribution, Inc Employee Reviews

good place to work
License & Permits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 23, 2014
I enjoyed working there. The people were great and I learned a lot while I was there. I did a lot of truck title processing, plating trailers, E Z Pass and PrePass, looked up tolls, issued permits, excel, Microsoft word, customer service, filing, copy machine, fax, researched lost titles.
The hardest part of the job was getting overweight permits.
The most enjoyable was working with different people everyday.
We would have monthly meeting with management and they would let us know how the company was doing.
Pros
sometimes free lunches. some extra schooling.
Cons
5 years with raises for everyone.
I learned something new everyday.
CSA/Biller/Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 22, 2013
I loved keeping busy. I was never without something to do. I learned something new everyday.
The workplace was very productive, fun a great company to work for
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 24, 2013
A typical day at work was settling in and off to work we go, billing, billing, and more billing, it was a great company to work for, there were always new things to learn there especially since this type of work was out of my comfort zone. I learned many things while there, I learned Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Spy Ware. Management was great ! They gave me an opportunity to learn new things, guided me to learn the aspects of the company. I had the great pleasure of meeting & working with different people of many different backgrounds. The hardest part ot the job was "nothing" I enjoyed every moment I worked there. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the job done with deadlines, and having the pleasure to work with such wonderful people from co-workers to Management , and CEO.
Pros
they awarded us every quarter, for work recognition, attended company picnics with our co-workers and their families, etc.
Cons
ther were none, was very satisfied with everything they had to offer.