Hospitality Industry Sales
Growing Tampa based company looking to explode sales into the Sarasota Manatee county area. Numerous leads and potential to earn big bucks! Seeking high energy, self-driven Account Managers, who enjoy being in a fast paced outsidesales environment. We are growing at an exceptional pace and need a couple of local sales people who have the talent, drive, intelligence and motivation to earn a large income. You will home office, set your own hours, set your own appointments, help us establish and grow the territory and get paid accordingly.
Our glassware product line is used and needed every day in restaurants, bars, nightclubs, hotels, and other hospitality venues. We provide training and you will earn income the very first week. Based on our current experience a good hardworking Account Manager should earn $50,000 to $150,000 the first year! In fact, by the third month you could be earning $5,000+ plus per month! This is straight talk, no hype or blue sky.
Our product prices are 35%-50% lower than the competition, our closing ratio is VERY high. Owners and managers will want to see you. We need YOU to contact them and write the orders. If you think that you have what it takes to be successful, contact us asap. We will be interviewing potential reps for your area shortly. No BS, this is the real deal. If you have the talent, you will do well. Interviews will be in the Tampa area following a successful telephone interview.
1. Develop your local and regional territory by calling on restaurants, bars, hotels, hospitality and related venues. Achieve our sales and profit goals by helping the Master Distributor attain new accounts and grow the territory by increasing sales volume and profit objectives with our competitive products and best in the industry pricing.
2. Maintain a key account list and develop personal relationships with key buyers/owners and managers.
3. Follow through on all commitments made to management and the trade.
4. Prepare weekly activity log reports and review monthly account performance.
5. Identify market leads and opportunities, and work a respective action plan.
- Knowledge of the local marketplace
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle numerous responsibilities.
- Develop new business and maintain existing accounts and relationships with the Distributor
- Conduct presentations to local bar, restaurant, and hotel retail buyers.
- Proven success in sales or willingness to learn the craft
-Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
-Able to formulate account strategies and execute them
-Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
-Professional demeanor in working with distributors and customers
Sales or Marketing experience a plus
-Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel between accounts within assigned territory
-Be self-starter after training. AE's musr be able to pay their own personal bills for the first 30 days.
For further information please respond with your resume' OR cover letter and contact information.
- Location: AE reps needed in Broward County
- Compensation: Commission: Based on volume product sales generated by servicing accounts. Residual income