If you are passionate about IT or manufacturing systems, are self-motivated, goal oriented with the ability to analyze, prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment then Quality Edge is the perfect place for you. QE is an innovative manufacturer of exterior building products and we are seeking an experienced System Analysis who wants to significantly contribute to our growing company and advance their career. We value initiative, dedication, innovation, and teamwork and are able to provide the right candidate with this challenging position.
- Multiple location IT responsibilities (Grand Rapids, Arlington-TX, Savannah-GA)
- Work with all departments to understand evolving requirements and formulate them into solutions
- Architect solutions for data integrations as new needs arise as well as support existing integrations
- Work with existing JDE support staff in solving complex production data issues
- Analyze, diagnose, and work with integrated data sets
- Assist with the design of training materials/courses as well as conduct training
- Write/modify FASTR & WW reports
- Configure and implement JD Edwards Modules from Sales Quote to Collection management.
- JDE or ERP/E1 experience (2-5 yrs)
- Overall 2-5 yrs system admin experience
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Understanding of BI publisher
- Related degree or certification
- System use for GL, AP, Purchasing/Contracts, Job Cost desirable
Wage commensurate with experience. We provide a competitive employment package which includes health, dental, vision & life insurance and 401k with 75% match. If you possess the skills outlined and are interested in making a significant contribution in this critical position & enjoy working in a fast pace environment then you may be the right candidate. Apply by email or by mail/in person at 2712 Walkent Dr. NW, Walker 49544.