Quality Home Health Care

Quality Home Health Care United States Employee Reviews

Didn't have a lot of hours
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee), Washington, NCJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: meeting great elderly people
Cons: not enough hours
My typical day was to arrive at my patients home and make sure they had taken their medication. Then I would start to clean up or make lunch if they had not eaten. Once that was done, I gave them a bath, changed their linen and their clothes. If my work was finished I would take them out to run errands, it all depended what was needed for the care plan. I only worked for 3 days a week and the pay was low. They didn't have enough people in my area for full time.
Poor hours
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cambridge, OHMarch 28, 2014
Cared for client in their home, light housekeeping, meal prep. Did work with employees the best they could.
produtive
Senior Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at Quality Home Care was open & closed up the office. answering high volume phone calls. schuduling appointments with patiments to have home visit with the physican. making a router for the Physician to go out in the field to see patients. I was A full time medical assistant for two Medical Physicians driving company viechle around Michigan. I have done interviews for externs and new employers.
Great Work Place just need a couple of improvements
Attendant (Former Employee), Sherman, TXNovember 21, 2013
Pros: great hours, wonderful friendly staff, loved taking care of the elderly
Cons: couldn't make enough money or hours to live on. only got paid twice a month, no orginization in the office
The job over all was great. The only issue I had was there didn't seem to have very much orginization. The hours though are perfect and the people that work there were wonderful people to work with. There would just be days when I didn't know if I would have any work or where I would be going. The pay rate started off good but then they decreased the pay on some things.
attendant
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee), Sherman, TXSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: no benefits
Working with elder people that couldn't do everything themselves and need a little help. I enjoy getting to know them and grow close to them. I didn't like having to leave or when the clients passed away.
ok to work for
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Sherman, TXJune 19, 2013
they dont pay will and have no advancement and no co workers the people i work for is nice the company does have plenty of work
home health
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Sherman, TXMarch 7, 2013
I work for ths company to help people that can help themselves so i went in and took care of them.
Easy going Co-workers. Never a boring day.
Companion (Current Employee), Sea Girt, NJOctober 23, 2012
Pros: meeting a variety of different kind of individuals.
Cons: theres not alot of jobs that are assaigned for men, alot of clients actually prefer a woman to be there companion
Its a good job. Every job assaigned is different which makes it always a learning experience. The hardest part of the job is meeting new clients and having to worry about if they are happy with your service or not.
CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Jamestown, TNMay 21, 2012
Pros: salary was competive.
Cons: i got laid off due to state cutbacks.
I really loved my job!! Great team to work for! Schedules were handed out monthly, 12 hour blocks. The work was done by careplans set for patients based on thier individual needs. Vitals were taken hourly for most patients or as ordred by Dr. This position required a lot of record keeping and time management.

Quality Home Health Care Salaries