Quality Home Health Care Employee Reviews

great start until Medicare ACA changed the dynamics
Director of Business/Marketing Development (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2016
great place to work was unaware of the owners need to pay back-taxes which cause a reduction in wages. Great employee relationships yet the owner would miss pay-days and often time checks would bounce.
Pros
ownership
Cons
reduction in pay and staff
Fun place to work
Home Health Correspondent and Community Liaison (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAMay 29, 2016
--Contact physicians and potential referrals sources
-seeks out needs and wants to improve their process
-Then customize a tailored presentation based on their needs and wants.
I love the scheduled flexibility, the opportunity to work in and out of the office and weekends are not always mandatory.
Pros
Cons
Strong knowledge in healthcare is a plus
great
home health aide (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 1, 2015
help people. great people. i grew and developed as person. had great time working their. everyone was respectful. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues.
productive
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 28, 2015
they were a very good company and I enjoyed working with the company until they closed down. The management was very good and the coworkers were nice. the job was very enjoyable.
Love working home health and QHHC is a great place to do it at.
LVN Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TXJuly 20, 2015
I go into the office at 0800 and receive my schedule for the day.
I fax anything to MD that requires their attention.
I gather supplies that are needed.
I phone my patients and request to do their visit that day.
I love being able to spend the time each patient needs for that visit.
The hardest part of my job as a nurse any where is not to get to attached.
I currently work with very seasoned nurses and I love to know I have their support and knowledge.
I give education to my patients at every visit and try and make sure they are understanding the disease processes in which they have.
Good company to work for
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2015
Supportive administrative staff. Coordination between disciplines. Enjoy the 1:1 relationship with my patients, meeting their needs at home and providing education to patient/family.
Pros
Generous salary
Cons
patient turnover rate
Busy and sometimes stressful job.
Personal Service Coordinator/Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Schererville, INJanuary 26, 2015
Professional environment to work in, assisting with patients concerns and problems with staff and facilitating a solution. Finding coverage for call offs, including covering for them myself if needed.
I discovered that as much as I enjoyed working in the office, I enjoyed patient care in the field more.
Didn't have a lot of hours
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCJanuary 2, 2015
My typical day was to arrive at my patients home and make sure they had taken their medication. Then I would start to clean up or make lunch if they had not eaten. Once that was done, I gave them a bath, changed their linen and their clothes. If my work was finished I would take them out to run errands, it all depended what was needed for the care plan. I only worked for 3 days a week and the pay was low. They didn't have enough people in my area for full time.
Pros
Meeting great elderly people
Cons
not enough hours
Poor hours
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHMarch 28, 2014
Cared for client in their home, light housekeeping, meal prep. Did work with employees the best they could.
produtive
Senior Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 27, 2014
Typical day at Quality Home Care was open & closed up the office. answering high volume phone calls. schuduling appointments with patiments to have home visit with the physican. making a router for the Physician to go out in the field to see patients. I was A full time medical assistant for two Medical Physicians driving company viechle around Michigan. I have done interviews for externs and new employers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Great Work Place just need a couple of improvements
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXNovember 21, 2013
The job over all was great. The only issue I had was there didn't seem to have very much orginization. The hours though are perfect and the people that work there were wonderful people to work with. There would just be days when I didn't know if I would have any work or where I would be going. The pay rate started off good but then they decreased the pay on some things.
Pros
great hours, wonderful friendly staff, loved taking care of the elderly
Cons
couldn't make enough money or hours to live on. only got paid twice a month, no orginization in the office
attendant
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXSeptember 2, 2013
Working with elder people that couldn't do everything themselves and need a little help. I enjoy getting to know them and grow close to them. I didn't like having to leave or when the clients passed away.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no benefits
ok to work for
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJune 19, 2013
they dont pay will and have no advancement and no co workers the people i work for is nice the company does have plenty of work
home health
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXMarch 7, 2013
I work for ths company to help people that can help themselves so i went in and took care of them.
Easy going Co-workers. Never a boring day.
Companion (Current Employee) –  Sea Girt, NJOctober 23, 2012
Its a good job. Every job assaigned is different which makes it always a learning experience. The hardest part of the job is meeting new clients and having to worry about if they are happy with your service or not.
Pros
meeting a variety of different kind of individuals.
Cons
theres not alot of jobs that are assaigned for men, alot of clients actually prefer a woman to be there companion
Cna
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, TNMay 21, 2012
I really loved my job!! Great team to work for! Schedules were handed out monthly, 12 hour blocks. The work was done by careplans set for patients based on thier individual needs. Vitals were taken hourly for most patients or as ordred by Dr. This position required a lot of record keeping and time management.
Pros
salary was competive.
Cons
i got laid off due to state cutbacks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Quality Home Health Care Reviews by Location