Quality Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Very open and flexible
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Denison, TXSeptember 7, 2017
The hours vary, generally they work with you and find patients that fit into your time frame as well as theirs. Very easy going but structured. Getting to know the clients was the best part for me as well as a learning experience.
Company does not pay well, and does not reemburse wear and tear on your vehicle. Also doesn't have pay raises.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJune 6, 2017
I was with this company for over a year. I was never offered a raise, never offered help with gas usage, and anytime I consulted the office manager about a higher position, I was told they didn't have the funds even though they had an open position. Never had a company meeting, company get together for any holiday, and all Assistants had to work holidays while the office crew and supervisors got the holiday off.
Pros
Get to take care of people who need the extra help.
Cons
Pay not good, no raises, doesn't pay for gas usage in private car, hard to move up in the company.
Great
Attendant Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJune 5, 2017
I paid the bills some what. I love being of help to the older folk that paved a way for me to be here and to have brought forth my own kids. A lot of people honestly forget of their family not on purpose but they do. So to be the one that makes sure they eat are clean living not in filth just eases the heart for a moment
Pros
People meeting
Cons
Not enough money for the hassel
Great company to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oneida, TNMay 25, 2017
Loved working there. Great supervisor. You always had great patients. Great work environment .Wish I could go back.hated to leave but had offer better pay that didn't work out
Pros
Great pay
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TXMay 21, 2017
Good place to work always need help everyone is always helpful I drive a lot just looking for something different to much driving would just like to work in the office
Pros
Paid holidays
N/a
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 10, 2017
It is a great place to work at. I enjoy working here. Safe and friendly environment. I would most definitely recommend this compamy for employment. Pay is decent.
Home Health
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNApril 17, 2017
Great place to work. Awesome people, and awesome patients. Only downside was the commute. but overall a good place to get some experience. Would go back to work there in a heartbeat.
a high pace, hectic job with lots of government restrictions
Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 16, 2017
processing charts, qa notes, managing staff; constantly getting after the staff to get paperwork in the office in a timely manner; co-workers are nice to work with
great start until Medicare ACA changed the dynamics
Director of Business/Marketing Development (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2016
great place to work was unaware of the owners need to pay back-taxes which cause a reduction in wages. Great employee relationships yet the owner would miss pay-days and often time checks would bounce.
Pros
ownership
Cons
reduction in pay and staff
Fun place to work
Home Health Correspondent and Community Liaison (Current Employee) –  Covina, CAMay 29, 2016
--Contact physicians and potential referrals sources
-seeks out needs and wants to improve their process
-Then customize a tailored presentation based on their needs and wants.
I love the scheduled flexibility, the opportunity to work in and out of the office and weekends are not always mandatory.
Pros
Cons
Strong knowledge in healthcare is a plus
great
home health aide (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 1, 2015
help people. great people. i grew and developed as person. had great time working their. everyone was respectful. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with my colleagues.
productive
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 28, 2015
they were a very good company and I enjoyed working with the company until they closed down. The management was very good and the coworkers were nice. the job was very enjoyable.
Love working home health and QHHC is a great place to do it at.
LVN Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TXJuly 20, 2015
I go into the office at 0800 and receive my schedule for the day.
I fax anything to MD that requires their attention.
I gather supplies that are needed.
I phone my patients and request to do their visit that day.
I love being able to spend the time each patient needs for that visit.
The hardest part of my job as a nurse any where is not to get to attached.
I currently work with very seasoned nurses and I love to know I have their support and knowledge.
I give education to my patients at every visit and try and make sure they are understanding the disease processes in which they have.
Good company to work for
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2015
Supportive administrative staff. Coordination between disciplines. Enjoy the 1:1 relationship with my patients, meeting their needs at home and providing education to patient/family.
Pros
Generous salary
Cons
patient turnover rate
Busy and sometimes stressful job.
Personal Service Coordinator/Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Schererville, INJanuary 26, 2015
Professional environment to work in, assisting with patients concerns and problems with staff and facilitating a solution. Finding coverage for call offs, including covering for them myself if needed.
I discovered that as much as I enjoyed working in the office, I enjoyed patient care in the field more.
Didn't have a lot of hours
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCJanuary 2, 2015
My typical day was to arrive at my patients home and make sure they had taken their medication. Then I would start to clean up or make lunch if they had not eaten. Once that was done, I gave them a bath, changed their linen and their clothes. If my work was finished I would take them out to run errands, it all depended what was needed for the care plan. I only worked for 3 days a week and the pay was low. They didn't have enough people in my area for full time.
Pros
Meeting great elderly people
Cons
not enough hours
Poor hours
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, OHMarch 28, 2014
Cared for client in their home, light housekeeping, meal prep. Did work with employees the best they could.
produtive
Senior Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 27, 2014
Typical day at Quality Home Care was open & closed up the office. answering high volume phone calls. schuduling appointments with patiments to have home visit with the physican. making a router for the Physician to go out in the field to see patients. I was A full time medical assistant for two Medical Physicians driving company viechle around Michigan. I have done interviews for externs and new employers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Great Work Place just need a couple of improvements
Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXNovember 21, 2013
The job over all was great. The only issue I had was there didn't seem to have very much orginization. The hours though are perfect and the people that work there were wonderful people to work with. There would just be days when I didn't know if I would have any work or where I would be going. The pay rate started off good but then they decreased the pay on some things.
Pros
great hours, wonderful friendly staff, loved taking care of the elderly
Cons
couldn't make enough money or hours to live on. only got paid twice a month, no orginization in the office
attendant
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXSeptember 2, 2013
Working with elder people that couldn't do everything themselves and need a little help. I enjoy getting to know them and grow close to them. I didn't like having to leave or when the clients passed away.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no benefits