Quality Inn and Suites Employee Reviews

Found 1,123 reviews matching the search
Worst job ever!
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAMay 16, 2017
The job was just stressful due to a crazy boss who didn't see eye to eye on anything! The hotel was also so dirty. Nasty place to work! Don't do it!!
Pros
Nice customers
Cons
Pay awful training no lunch break
Was fun at first
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 14, 2017
This type of job is best suited for individuals with no children and who just need pocket money. Its been a great learning experience and first opportunity in the hospitality industry but if you are very active with your community and or family this is not a beneficial job. Shifts are limited and unless you are in management, there are no benefits. In a sense it could be considered a dead end job. If you are elderly or dont have an active social life its perfect for pocket change. Very hard to sustain a family on just above minimum wage with no raises or incentives in sight. The most difficult part of the job is encountering individuals who are unhappy.
Pros
Employee discount on rooms when traveling
Cons
No raisers, no benefits, no promotions
im not sure
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLMay 12, 2017
I did not enjoy working here because they expected me to work alone at night being a female I felt it was dangerous for the location. they wanted 15-18 hours plus at only 9.00 an hour
Productive and excellent workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 12, 2017
Responsible for developing and delivering all general sales and marketing training courses.
Assist in developing sales training materials for very specific topics and smaller groups.
Often asked to perform motivational speeches at company’s large gatherings once each quarter.
Responsible for scheduling all training sessions throughout the year for each department.
Pros
Enjoy what I do
Cons
nonw
Its a job that will make sure you work..
Inspector\housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSMay 12, 2017
Its all over the place no set schedule as far ascwork position..rush to complete day to day task..small hotel.. But its like you are over worked.with lil pay. An no clock in machine .checks be messed up
Pros
Yes breakfast
Cons
No breaks .rushed or questioned
A good place to work, most of the time
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCMay 12, 2017
As the night auditor, I worked alone (except when training a new employee), so my interactions with other employees was limited to shift changes. It was a professional but fun place to work We had a number of managers in the years I was there--some good and some better suited to other businesses.
Professional workplace
Front Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 11, 2017
-checking guests in, reports, making sure everyone is doing their job, handle money
-learned how to speak to guests/clients, learned patience is key
-management was precise and to the point
Older building .
Guest Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTMay 10, 2017
Only worked part time. Great management staff in place at this time.
Offered hot cook to order breakfast for guests. Great hotel to train as a front desk clerk.
Pros
Small employee staff.
Cons
Old building
nice place to work
Housemen (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 9, 2017
busy day,and i learned a lot from that place how to make beds clean rooms and really every thing. management was great. work place was great. nothing really hard about the job.the most enjoyable thing was going home after a long day of work
Pros
cheap rooms, and something to eat
Cons
Work and play environment..great place to start a career
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKMay 8, 2017
A typical work day is never the same and you get to meet exciting and new people everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with clients.
Pros
No day is the same
Cons
No healthcare

Want to know more about Quality Inn and Suites?

Ask a question
Free cookies
Chef (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAMay 7, 2017
The owner was always sneaking around checking on all employees. you could set your watch to it. A lot of nepotism was involved here. I would really get things in writing if you plan to work here.
My Expierence
Executive Housekeeping Supervisor/Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Camp Springs, MDMay 6, 2017
Quality Inn is right across from Andrews Airforce Base which most of our guest are in the Airforce. The location wasn't so great. Management was okay not the best.
Pros
Dicsounts
Cons
Standing
Very Unorganized
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXMay 4, 2017
I would never in my life work there again there's no communication between employees employees do not like to work together if you notified staff they just ignored the problems.
Pros
You get a small check every two weeks
Cons
No benefits and no check stubs
Disgusting and degrading.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 3, 2017
This job is the most absolutely disgusting place where I have ever worked. They only accept cash. They get every drugg@@ and prostitut@ in the city. The cops are on property 24-7.
Pros
Cons
everything
not a bad job
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Weeki Wachee, FLMay 2, 2017
you usually dont have much to do until you have guests or phone calls to deal with the rest of the day you sit down and wait for something to happen , but management is terrible . there was not hard parts in the job it was pretty smooth
Quality Inn & Sweets
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Abingdon, VAMay 1, 2017
I loved working here, I had a lot of fun working here as a night audit. My favorite part about the job was that I got to work in the hotel at night all on my own and that the rates I received at other Choice Hotels were fantastic. I learned how to work on hotel doors, and pools along with learning how to run financial reports for them at night. Most enjoyable part of the job was that it was laid back and that I got to meet people from all over the country (sometimes the world).
Pros
Laid Back, Benefits, Hours, Management.
Cons
Pay
Great co works with good attudies
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 1, 2017
My day begins with paper work such as room assignments, checking guest folio and printing guest registration. I make room key for arrivals and parking pass. Check guest in/out, manage cashier shift and answer phones. I love my job but recently my boss found out i use to be a head housekeeper/inspector and has been putting me on the schedule for hk and not by my choice. I like front desk work so im look for a front desk job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
No benifits
It's a good place. We are a team.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Danville, PAApril 28, 2017
Good place, fun to be. The work is exhausting but it gets you motivated to do more throughout the day. It's honestly a great job to have if you're a hard worker.
Pros
Decent break times
Cons
The work is hard on the body
I love helping out my boss, as an assisting housekeeper.
Housekeeping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 28, 2017
I love checking in the customers, as they checked into the hotel. I love cleaning when needed. I had to quit, due to me having complications with my son.
Pros
Love to clean.
Cons
Employees, Never stayed.
Terrible place to work or stay.
Maid (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNApril 27, 2017
The managers do not pay what they should and the place is disgusting. They only put out the high quality things when it's inspection time. They do everything to the minimum.
Pros
money?
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7