Quality Inn and Suites Employee Reviews

Fun working place
Front desk agent (Former Employee) –  Petaluma, CASeptember 17, 2017
Well every day is almost the same day there's days when we have lots of check ins and there's days when we don't. Everyday we have to make sure guest feel welcome to our hotel and always have a smile on our faces. We make sure guest make it to the right building by showing them our maps we have and showing them where there room are.
Sometimes the hardest part of this job is when we have complains from guest about there room and that we are sold out and they expect for us to move them even though we don't have any other rooms to move them too. The job is easy though.
Pros
No breaks
Coworkers are great
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lumberton, NCSeptember 16, 2017
Advancement and pay not so great. I work seven days a week with minimal appreciation for helping out as much as I do. I go above and beyond for my position and the guests I check in love me and brag about me to my boss all the time.
Multitasking, productive even paced working environment
Front Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 15, 2017
Quality Inn teaches you how to greet guest, and take reservations with a a positive attitude. A typical day there consisted of answering phone calls, checking and confirming reservations, ensuring housekeeping gets room cleaning list, and ensuring guest are happy with their services as they come down for check outs or check ins, depending on what time your working.
Pros
All Choice hotels are discounted immensely
Cons
No room for raises or work advancement
Kitchen staff
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 15, 2017
It was stressful in the fact we only had 2 employees working the morning shift to serve breakfast to any where from 100-400 guests each morning. Very fast paced.
extremely great managers and wonderful work place
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Coldwater, MISeptember 15, 2017
This has to be one of the greatest job experiences I have ever had!! The manager is very kind and effcient. I like that the manager works with the employee.. Proper time to train and very great training. The owner is also very hands on. They work with me on my schedule so that it works for me..
Pros
discounts great management works with my schedule
Cons
health benifits, vacation time
fun to work
Desk Clerk / Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CASeptember 14, 2017
this job was fun to work , every day getting to know new people. the manager was nice and understandable to any situation. specially if you need to have a flexible schedule because of school.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no benefits
Decent work place
House Keeping (Current Employee) –  Cedar City, UTSeptember 13, 2017
It's a good fast place to work, but there's no room for advancement.
Pay is decent, but hours vary. You are on your feet from 6-8 hours a day. Management is pretty good about working with you when you need time off as well.
Prodective a really nice hotel to stay in
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pecos, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Quality is such a nice hotel from the lobby down to the rooms. Quality inn has an amazing Chinese restaurant & also a fun bar to go eat or just have a good time.
Fun yet productive place to work
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Flint, MISeptember 11, 2017
I had to stop working here because i was in college full time and couldn't do all the hours they wanted me to handle. I wasn't able to get all my school work done and work my full schedule.
Pros
Freindly people
Cons
to many hours
Horrible company and the manager didn't even know how to run the place or do half the work herself
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 11, 2017
Owner was never there and when she did come in she was super intoxicated. She didn't know how to run the business. They changed rules and guidelines daily.
Pros
I enjoyed the field
Cons
No lunch breaks, no small breaks, poorly ran company
Quality inn exit 19 has bed bugs
Head Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Abingdon vaSeptember 11, 2017
This place is a joke! They lie.you never get paid what your told you will. They do not like if you work overtime. I was told that i worked to much!!!!!
Good job
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Arcola, ILSeptember 10, 2017
I think this would be a good job for anyone. It would be good as a first job for someone entering the workforce. As well as an older person looking for a relaxed working environment.
quality is a good stepping stone. A great place to learn.
Front desk manager (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 9, 2017
I am front desk manager. Management is good owners live out of state. This sometimes makes things difficult. Staff is hard working but relaxed. I have learned so much here.
Pros
quality is a great learning environment.
Cons
The owners live out of state.
Loved my job
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 9, 2017
I loved the hotel, guest and employees at the Quality Inn Castleton. New owners bought hotel on 9/7/17 and did not keep any managers or front desk staff.
Pros
Loved being a hotel Manager there.
Cons
New ownership released all front line staff and managers
I absolutely loved working for this company.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Richfield, UTSeptember 9, 2017
The management is impeccable, the other staff are friendly and extremely helpful, and its an all around caring environment to surround yourself with. It makes getting up and going to work feel less daunting.
Worst jod ever
Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Osage Beach, MOSeptember 8, 2017
The manager was completely nuts she hired 3 people for the same job and was constantly belittling all of us and she was constantly smoking and blaming us for every thing that whent rong she needed to be servile retrained I would not recommend this to anyone for any positions
Pros
Ga. Non
Cons
The maniger
not a friendly place
Guest Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 7, 2017
This use to be a good place to work. Now with the current management I would NEVER go back. The GM does not know how to handle staff and is very rude and lies to your face. She lied to unemployment to keep me from getting it.
Pros
Cons
all
Great experience
Agent (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 7, 2017
Had the pleasure of meeting many people within the company. Very laid back work environment. Best part of the job was meeting individuals from overseas.
Very Small hotel
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Port Allen, LASeptember 6, 2017
I worked at the quality about 4 months. When I was hired the manager told me i was going to get paid something that i didn't get paid I actually got paid under what I was told. He would schedule me to work night audit then turn around to fill for the 2-10 shift. The work load was very intense and the pay was horrible. The manager didn't care for your concerns at all which is the reason the turn around rate is so high. They do not pay you based off experience but based off need basis. Horrible place to work.I wouldn't suggest anyone choose to work here
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NCSeptember 6, 2017
They didn't offer any benefits at all..pay was horrible and the managers sucked..too much work and not enough pay...worked for hours that you didn't even get paid for..
Pros
Free stay
Cons
Not enough pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7