Quality Inn

Quality Inn Employee Reviews

fun
Breakfast Assitant Manager (Former Employee), Spokane, WAJune 14, 2015
management is wonderful,love caring and meeting new people from all over,very clean hotel,everyone has great customer service.
Great Work in and older hotel
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Glenwood Springs, COJune 11, 2015
Pros: Boss was awesome. Would take everyone out to lunch.
Cons: Older hotel. Things wrong with infrastructure.
Responsible for check in/out of guests. Mostly Friendly atmosphere and a great boss. The other employees were mostly great people. Having to stay late or work a double was tough. Really enjoyed interacting with the customers.
Busy Call center environment
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), New Castle, DEJune 10, 2015
A typical day at work at The Quality Inn is busy. I am constantly answering phones, more than one line at a time, I also am consistently checking guests in and also making reservations. The job itself is very hands on. My management team is great, my co-workers are a delight to be around. The hardest part about the job is taking care of more than 5 complaints at a time. The most enjoyable part about my job is being around people all the time and making sure they're stay here at the quality is comfortable.
Exciting place to work, never a dull moment!
Room Attendant (Former Employee), Cheektowaga, NYJune 10, 2015
Pros: Great minibar employees welcome!
Cons: benefits
Greet every guest with a smile and friendly hello.
Check rooms to verify vacancies post check-out.
Returned vacant rooms to occupant-ready status with deep cleaning, linen changes, restocking and trash removal.
Check minibar for missing items and fill to required levels.
Assisted in laundry room when needed.
Asked and received training at front desk duties and filled in as needed.
loved it
Hospitality Associate (Former Employee), Euclid, OHJune 9, 2015
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: love the place
work days are fun I was always nice to my customers well guests checked them in and out of their rooms always stayed with a smile co-workers was nice didn't gossip much
Nice place to work and to get tokn ow more about businesses
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee), Wisconsin Rapids, WIJune 3, 2015
Pros: Bonus if had a full house
Cons: no benefits
I enjoyed working at the hotel, it was a change from the restaurants I have worked in. I feel that working there taught me how to be more professional.
Entry level students of finance is good to work
Manager (Former Employee), Newark, DEJune 3, 2015
Pros: very good place to work
Cons: none
Management and culture is very good. Very good pay and bonuses. Lots of things regarding financial markets and stock market you will learn. Have fun.
Okay
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Farmington, NMMay 30, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Wasn't that all great. Enjoy clean rooms and somewhat good service. The employees were nice and management wasn't that great.
Work with the Public
Front Desk (Current Employee), Livingston MTMay 30, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers, set work days, full time
Cons: No healthcare, no vacation time, not enough people working
Checking guests in and taking payments for the rooms. Some light cleaning and laundry. Before the company changed owners the management was great and co-workers where fun to work with. The best part of the job was working with the public in a friendly environment. Deescalating guests was the hardest part of the job.
Great co-wokers
Guest Services Rep (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCMay 29, 2015
Pros: Great clients
Cons: I had to work 3rd shift
I enjoyed working here. I liked my co workers. I did not like working 3rd shift. The management were helpful and nice. I enjoyed the interaction with co workers and guests.
Fast Paced
Hotel Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Goodyear, AZMay 27, 2015
Cons: No breaks, No Benefits, Not a full time job, No advancement. Under Min. Wage.
Greet and welcome guests as they arrive in the hotel. Check guests in as they arrive. Take bookings and must learn how to use the booking system effectively. Answer all phone enquiries and deal with them appropriately. Administration duties includes things like organizing bookings, taking payments and filing paperwork.
n/a
Front Desk Clerk/ Night Audit (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMay 26, 2015
I enjoyed working at the Quality Inn during my time of employment. Due to the amazing staff I was able to learn many new things about the hospitality field which encouraged me to further pursue my career in the hospitality/customer service career.
Good Work Ethics
General Manager (Former Employee), Hudsonville, MIMay 22, 2015
Pros: Free Bed and Breakfast
To be Patient with customers, enjoyed working as General Manager responsible for the whole hotel and also the purchases for Breakfast supplies
Gave a free hand with work
Helpful coworkers
Was with the customers all the time
hotel life
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Walker, MIMay 22, 2015
a typical day for me at the hotel would be coming in and making sure all my arrivals are assigned rooms, then i would usually start on folding the laundry that was left over by 1st shift, then just my random cleaning that i would have to do, like the windows/doors, making sure the trash cans by the doors were empty. making sure the front desk looks presentable. making sure all the registration cards match with the room numbers there are attached to. closing the pool room down at 10pm. the management there is pretty good. sometimes better then other times. the co-workers i work with are usually pretty decent. the hardest part of my job is the last hour waiting for 11pm to get there, for me to get off and go home, the last hour always seems to be the longest hour. my job is not that hard, so i dont really have a hard part of the day. the most enjoyable part of my day is probably getting to talk to my regular customers that come in every week, and meeting new and different people from other states, and other countries.
great job great place
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), hotelMay 21, 2015
I was cleaning up the job was great. dealt with lots of great people with great attitudes we all was team players. everything went great just was a lot of cleaning up to do other then that it was fine.. everyone got along great
overall not a good place
HOUSEKEEPING EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), orlando floridaMay 21, 2015
this job was good, but it took over everything. the people who work there are loyal and great workers. pay raises were very difficult to receive. the hardest part was not knowing that you had any stability
fun place to work meeting new people
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Houma, LAMay 20, 2015
I would get to work at 3 Pm go over notes with my co-worker count my register, I would then began to make reservation check people in and out the hotel and also do invoices and answer the phones
good
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAMay 15, 2015
every night at work was always a good night. with great customers and fellow hard working co-workers. a great job for a student or young adult,tennager.
Job is okay
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Live Oak, FLMay 13, 2015
Job is okay if you just come in and get the job done don't try to make friends. You get there at 9:30 stock your cart, then start cleaning rooms, around 12:00 u have a break or lunch. Days don't last longer the around 2:00pm average.
Good people yo work for.
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Lexington, KYMay 11, 2015
I was the general manager so I was responsible for setting the tone for the hotel most of my employees were with me the whole time I was there.

Quality Inn Salaries