Job Description - Accounting Clerk
QPM is in its eighteenth year of providing nationwide Program and Project Management, Permitting, Engineering and Architectural Services providing flexible and cost-efficient solutions
powered by a ‘Best In Class’ proprietary web-based project tracking program.
Our target customers are typically national Fortune 1000 companies. As an organization QPM has completed well over 75,000 projects across the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada
and the Virgin Islands with a construction value of well over $1 billion, annually with work being equally dispersed between the East and West. QPM has evolved into a national network of qualified professionals ready to meet the needs of the largest and most successful U.S.
companies at a moment's notice.
QPM provides world-class, national expertise in full-service program and project management
for major industries:
Convenience and Petroleum
We provide full scalability and flexibility to manage your entire project from start to finish – from site selection, through design and permitting, to execution and closeout. QPM is a financially strong, growth oriented company, growing more than 10% annually over the past 6 years. QPM’s innovation, ingenuity and ambition has earned us Inc. Magazine’s designations as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States.
The Accounting Assistant will support the Controller and accounting team to ensure department
procedures are accurate and deadlines are met on time.
- Accounts receivable (invoicing and entering payments)
- Accounts payable
- Process employee expense reports in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Input employee timesheets
- Filing and general administrative duties as needed.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, and clients in a professional manner.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of (1) year accounting experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accurate, quick data entry skills
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks and all Microsoft Office applications
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with QPM employees and customers
- Must be a strong team player and work well with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized
Please visit our website at www.qpmllc.com