Do you love print and promotional products? Are you passionate about helping your clients succeed? If so, we want to hear from you!
Quality Resource Group saves our clients time, money, and frustration by managing all their print and promotional product needs. Our dedicated staff strategizes with mid to large sized companies to find the right business solutions. We are dedicated to providing resources that enable our clients to reach their goals through the use of our products and services, from design and production to distribution and reporting.
Quality Resource Group is offering a unique opportunity for experienced Print/Promotional Products Sales Executive for their Minneapolis, Milwaukee, and Omaha operations. The successful candidates will be responsible for new business development, providing on-going service to clients by analyzing customer needs, and developing solutions to exceed client expectations. The ideal candidate will be a competitive, self-motivated, ambitious sales leader, with experience in print and/or promotional products and a transferable book of business.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The candidate must:
- Identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities with new and existing customers in person, by phone, and through written communication
- Work with management to establish sales strategies and develop, maintain and execute a territory business plan to maximize productivity and revenue
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through all stages of project scope, development, execution, and maintenance
- Determine customer requirements and expectations and recommend specific products and solutions; research products by vendor capabilities and calculate estimates to provide competitive pricing
- Collect client receivables to complete sales process
- Interface with customer service team, internal staff and vendors as necessary to ensure accuracy of quoting, ordering, invoicing, forecasting and maintenance of corporate records
- Create a friendly environment that maintains harmony among company staff and clients
- Ensure the growth of the business and be committed to the company’s success
The candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years outside sales experience in the print or promotional products industry; preferably with a transferable book of business
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or have comparable professional experience
- Possess strong persuasive, interpersonal, and listening skills and the ability to close sales
- Demonstrate the ability to succeed in a competitive environment, meet sales goals, and overcome obstacles
- Possess outstanding planning and organizational skills and the ability to complete difficult assignments without supervision
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills
- Be a motivated, self-starter with a “hunter” mentality
- Thrive in a team environment and demonstrate cooperative behavior by actively participating in team projects
- Possess strong math, reasoning, and problem solving skills with the ability to understand abstract issues and opportunities
- Have computer proficiency, preferably in Microsoft Office programs
No calls to Quality Resource Group, please.