At QSP, we are committed to personalized care, one patient at a time. Providing affordable, high quality care for complex chronic conditions is central to the broad range of services we provide to patients, physicians, health plan sponsors, and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Our vision for healthy outcomes is the result of compassion, integrity and quality, as measured by our satisfied customers and network of provider partners. We are currently seeking a Full-Time sales rep to help us meet these goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary function of the Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Rep is in the development of corporate business relationships with key prescribers and partnering with manufacturer field representatives. Works to drive territory market share growth and profitability.
The pharmaceutical sales process includes development and execution of strategies and/or tactics in the following areas: Territory Planning, Relationship Development, Presentation Development and Delivery, and Closing.
Success will be measured by achievement of sales targets in New Patient Starts. This position offers a gateway into future pharmaceutical sales. Serious, qualified candidates only apply.
- Secure business from physician accounts on behalf of QSP by strong reach and frequency and account coordination.
- Work to promote QSP sales and services.
- Design and implement effective account and territory level strategic sales strategies with manufacturer sales representatives.
- Achieve territory growth, special product focus and profitability objectives set by management.
- Responsible for attainment of work plan goals within set budgets.
- Document and maintain provider information for assigned territory, development of sales strategy and new sales targets.
- Works on special projects and task forces as assigned.
Recent college grad—4 year degree required-- Preferred area of study: Business, Marketing, or related.
Type A personality—outgoing a must.
Minimum of one year outbound sales experience.
Knowledge of PBM or health care industry preferred.
Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills required.
PC skills in using Microsoft Office, Email, and Internet.
Leadership skills, team-orientation, a proactive management style and strong commitment to sales and client service.
90% travel with some overnight travel required. Occasional evening or weekend work.
If you do not meet these qualifications, please do not apply.
Salary plus solid base commission offered.