Quality Staffing Specialists Employee Reviews

good temp agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Nitto Denko at Jasper, ALSeptember 29, 2016
I was placed as a machine operator in an automotive parts warehouse. The hours were great, although the pay wasn't. There was a huge workload. I lost 15 pounds during the duration of the three months there, which was a bonus I guess. My coworkers were fine. The owners and office staff of the company I was contracted out to were extremely condescending. They did not want you to look them in the eye because of their different background. It was also basically illegal to talk. There were no medical excuses accepted. I was laid off for being pregnant.
Pros
fast job placement
Cons
easily laid off, low pay
Fast Jobs and Great pay.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 26, 2016
Team work builds a lot of character and this job has help me with that. Leadership and taking leader in many rolls. Whatever job they give you just do your best and have fun. The pay is good. Hardest part is that some jobs are very boring and the job hours are very long. I learn how to work fast and smart. Plus learn how to use a forklift.
Pros
Free lunch on some jobs and you get payed every Thursday.
Cons
Long hours on some jobs and some jobs are boring.
busy, meeting nice people, hardest part of the job is when a member become sick or member passes away.
Reception/Front Desk Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 28, 2016
The front office stay very busy during the day with all types of calls. Plus the members are nice people. The hardest part of the job is when a member become sick or they pass away.
Staffing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 20, 2016
Not able to meet anyone from the company. Only over the phone contact. Would like to have a local office. Pay was great. Company was great. Everyone in the Aetna company treated you wonderful
Pros
its a job
Cons
cant talk to anyone face to face
nice job
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 2, 2016
great staff to work with, great hours, friendly environment close to home, enjoy working with this staff agency, great communication, the staff members were helpful in describing my duties for my next project, very clear on work assignment.
cleaned rooms that i was assigned.
general labor (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 18, 2016
arrive at work at 8:00am to the laundryroom,where we all met to get our assignments for the day. i usually did the bathrooms while i had a helper do the room. i liked being a housekeeper but at the time their wasnt enough hours. Downtime, so i quit. everyone was very friendly.
Pros
learned a new job.
Cons
not enough hrs when i needed it the most.
Love the job
Processing Assistant V (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 17, 2016
Excellent office hours (8am - 5pm). I worked with a great team, who value my opinion even tho I'm a contractor. My office mate is the best, we have a great working relationship. I love the team work in this department.
Pros
Great Commuication
Cons
Shared Offices
I like working there
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Maryland , DEApril 26, 2016
I like to work with a team I could be freinds with anyone and I have respect for everyone I come on time and always following the policy thank you
Pros
GOOD BENIFITS
Cons
SHORT BREAKS
very good olace to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 23, 2016
Quality Staffing is a very good staffing agency to work for they are very fast at getting you to work and very reliable at finding something that suits the needs of your schedule. I have always been placed at very nice places.
Pros
Great Staff
Printing company
Job Duties Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Belmont, CADecember 17, 2015
Gained experience on customer service, labeling, warehouse, and driver on blue prints (architectural, building blue prints)
Very Confusing Placework
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Vista, CADecember 6, 2015
I am not sure if the business is real or the license is legal at all! The ladies at the office were very rude, unprofessional and with tons of attitude. The lies to the client were always a problem and interfere with the promises that never were fulfilled. Until today I am confused about the legality of the name and webpage.
Pros
Cons
Many
ON SITE MANAGER/HR ASSISTANT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 19, 2015
Very fast paste environment, very professional. Management is awesome. Very flexible schedule. Clients are easy to work with and understable
Enjoy Quality Staffing
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 1, 2015
Quality Staffing recruiters and support team show professionaism for their clients and employees. Obtaining the right balance for both may be difficult at times but they manage to find a happy medium. The right attitude, qualifications and skills go a long way.
Pros
Availability
professional and respectful
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cary North CarolinaOctober 1, 2015
I signed up with quality staffingjust a few weeks agoI have been working withKelly and have always found her to do her very best to assist meI will continue to stay with quality staffing because of their professionalism
Pros
very professional
Productive workplace and everyone works together very well. Very positive environment.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2015
Very positive work environment. Supportive group of co-workers and management. The most enjoyable part of the job is we can have a goodtime, be able laugh and have fun.
Rewarding job experience
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 30, 2015
I do bilingual interpretations. I learn from different cultures and people from all walks of life. My co-workers are respectful. Socializing is the best part of the job. Hardest part is to handle everything at once.
Love them!! Love the people
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Raleigh NCSeptember 30, 2015
They really help you starve for your goals and they really take care of you and get you to where you want to be at in your job or finding a job for you!! Was with them for 3 weeks and now working with the best company ever and will stay here and it's not temp for long term!!!
Nice work environment
Collections Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, North CarolinaSeptember 30, 2015
Very happy with work assignment and the co-workers treat you as if you are a permanent employee. I am a collections Paralegal and I have learned a lot about the company I work for and who the clients are and what is expected of the team as a whole.
Pros
We are always celebrating something so we can socialize together monthly.
Cons
Work hours are very flexable.
Experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 3, 2015
A great company to work for. Once the work is available, its there to get. You can advance in the company with time. It start as temporary because this a temporary agency, but with hard work you can go full time if available.
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
sometimes work is not steady
Temporary Position
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 14, 2015
Offered great options of temporary assignments, supportive office staff. Would go through them again if necessary. Flexibility when having to take care of non-work related issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Staffing Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

Quality Staffing Specialists Reviews by Location