Quality Staffing Specialists Employee Reviews

Temporary Employement Agency
(Present) Temporary job assignments (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 13, 2017
Providing temporary job assignments that sometimes lead to full time employment with different agencies. Once assignments end, they continue to find other opportunities.
Pros
Various Temporary Assignments
Good if you can't find a job fast or waiting for a full-time job.
Temp work (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 21, 2017
It's temp work so its not the best in the world but help with learning new works, meeting new people, and just finding out what you like or don't like doing when working.
Temporary Employment
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 1, 2017
Great company to work with for quick employment. The staff are nice polite and effective. The receptionist is very knowledgeable and thorough and response to your emails or calls promptly.
Pros
see above
Great Company
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 24, 2017
Great company to work for. Staff are great, friendly, hard working. Will try there best to match you with a job that you qualify for. Get weekly pay. Lots to learn.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Hate when assignment end
Good place to work.
Data Entry Specialist/Clerk Typist (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 22, 2017
Good place to work. Good pay. Good supervisors. Good locations. The environments were good. Stable employment. Cared about the employees. Highly recommend.
Pros
Excellent salary.
Cons
No benefits.
Great Staffing Company!!
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 10, 2017
Quality Staffing has been a Blessing for me. Great Company. I can appreciate the quality positions that I have worked in. Management is great and listen to your needs for employment as well as executing in a timely manner to place you. The ethics are based on integrity, which means a lot to me. I enjoy working with various people.
Cons
Delivering automotive parts from allied
Driver (Former Employee) –  Belmont, CAJanuary 4, 2017
Deliver parts and returns. In the bay area. And hardest part of the jobs knowing your routes.There not much to say about the job. Management was ok not much to say.
good temp agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Nitto Denko at Jasper, ALSeptember 29, 2016
I was placed as a machine operator in an automotive parts warehouse. The hours were great, although the pay wasn't. There was a huge workload. I lost 15 pounds during the duration of the three months there, which was a bonus I guess. My coworkers were fine. The owners and office staff of the company I was contracted out to were extremely condescending. They did not want you to look them in the eye because of their different background. It was also basically illegal to talk. There were no medical excuses accepted. I was laid off for being pregnant.
Pros
fast job placement
Cons
easily laid off, low pay
This was a Temporary business
Production (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 28, 2016
This was a company that had contracts with other jobs for placement. This company does very well with helping to find jobs but it depends on the company they place you at of when you will be hired on full time to that company.
Pros
Great for helping with job placement
Cons
Not very high salery pay
Fast Jobs and Great pay.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 26, 2016
Team work builds a lot of character and this job has help me with that. Leadership and taking leader in many rolls. Whatever job they give you just do your best and have fun. The pay is good. Hardest part is that some jobs are very boring and the job hours are very long. I learn how to work fast and smart. Plus learn how to use a forklift.
Pros
Free lunch on some jobs and you get payed every Thursday.
Cons
Long hours on some jobs and some jobs are boring.
busy, meeting nice people, hardest part of the job is when a member become sick or member passes away.
Reception/Front Desk Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 28, 2016
The front office stay very busy during the day with all types of calls. Plus the members are nice people. The hardest part of the job is when a member become sick or they pass away.
Staffing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 20, 2016
Not able to meet anyone from the company. Only over the phone contact. Would like to have a local office. Pay was great. Company was great. Everyone in the Aetna company treated you wonderful
Pros
its a job
Cons
cant talk to anyone face to face
nice job
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 2, 2016
great staff to work with, great hours, friendly environment close to home, enjoy working with this staff agency, great communication, the staff members were helpful in describing my duties for my next project, very clear on work assignment.
cleaned rooms that i was assigned.
general labor (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 18, 2016
arrive at work at 8:00am to the laundryroom,where we all met to get our assignments for the day. i usually did the bathrooms while i had a helper do the room. i liked being a housekeeper but at the time their wasnt enough hours. Downtime, so i quit. everyone was very friendly.
Pros
learned a new job.
Cons
not enough hrs when i needed it the most.
Love the job
Processing Assistant V (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 17, 2016
Excellent office hours (8am - 5pm). I worked with a great team, who value my opinion even tho I'm a contractor. My office mate is the best, we have a great working relationship. I love the team work in this department.
Pros
Great Commuication
Cons
Shared Offices
I like working there
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Maryland , DEApril 26, 2016
I like to work with a team I could be freinds with anyone and I have respect for everyone I come on time and always following the policy thank you
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Short breaks
very good olace to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 23, 2016
Quality Staffing is a very good staffing agency to work for they are very fast at getting you to work and very reliable at finding something that suits the needs of your schedule. I have always been placed at very nice places.
Pros
Great Staff
Printing company
Job Duties Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Belmont, CADecember 17, 2015
Gained experience on customer service, labeling, warehouse, and driver on blue prints (architectural, building blue prints)
Very Confusing Placework
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Vista, CADecember 6, 2015
I am not sure if the business is real or the license is legal at all! The ladies at the office were very rude, unprofessional and with tons of attitude. The lies to the client were always a problem and interfere with the promises that never were fulfilled. Until today I am confused about the legality of the name and webpage.
Pros
Cons
Many
ON SITE MANAGER/HR ASSISTANT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 19, 2015
Very fast paste environment, very professional. Management is awesome. Very flexible schedule. Clients are easy to work with and understable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Staffing Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

Quality Staffing Specialists Reviews by Location