Quality Staffing Specialists Employee Reviews in United States

nice job
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 2, 2016
great staff to work with, great hours, friendly environment close to home, enjoy working with this staff agency, great communication, the staff members were helpful in describing my duties for my next project, very clear on work assignment.
cleaned rooms that i was assigned.
general labor (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 18, 2016
arrive at work at 8:00am to the laundryroom,where we all met to get our assignments for the day. i usually did the bathrooms while i had a helper do the room. i liked being a housekeeper but at the time their wasnt enough hours. Downtime, so i quit. everyone was very friendly.
Pros
learned a new job.
Cons
not enough hrs when i needed it the most.
Love the job
Processing Assistant V (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 17, 2016
Excellent office hours (8am - 5pm). I worked with a great team, who value my opinion even tho I'm a contractor. My office mate is the best, we have a great working relationship. I love the team work in this department.
Pros
Great Commuication
Cons
Shared Offices
I like working there
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Maryland , DEApril 26, 2016
I like to work with a team I could be freinds with anyone and I have respect for everyone I come on time and always following the policy thank you
Pros
GOOD BENIFITS
Cons
SHORT BREAKS
very good olace to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 23, 2016
Quality Staffing is a very good staffing agency to work for they are very fast at getting you to work and very reliable at finding something that suits the needs of your schedule. I have always been placed at very nice places.
Pros
Great Staff
Printing company
Job Duties Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Belmont, CADecember 17, 2015
Gained experience on customer service, labeling, warehouse, and driver on blue prints (architectural, building blue prints)
Very Confusing Placework
On-Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Vista, CADecember 6, 2015
I am not sure if the business is real or the license is legal at all! The ladies at the office were very rude, unprofessional and with tons of attitude. The lies to the client were always a problem and interfere with the promises that never were fulfilled. Until today I am confused about the legality of the name and webpage.
Pros
Cons
Many
ON SITE MANAGER/HR ASSISTANT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Orange, CANovember 19, 2015
Very fast paste environment, very professional. Management is awesome. Very flexible schedule. Clients are easy to work with and understable
Enjoy Quality Staffing
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 1, 2015
Quality Staffing recruiters and support team show professionaism for their clients and employees. Obtaining the right balance for both may be difficult at times but they manage to find a happy medium. The right attitude, qualifications and skills go a long way.
Pros
Availability
professional and respectful
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cary North CarolinaOctober 1, 2015
I signed up with quality staffingjust a few weeks agoI have been working withKelly and have always found her to do her very best to assist meI will continue to stay with quality staffing because of their professionalism
Pros
very professional
Productive workplace and everyone works together very well. Very positive environment.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2015
Very positive work environment. Supportive group of co-workers and management. The most enjoyable part of the job is we can have a goodtime, be able laugh and have fun.
Rewarding job experience
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 30, 2015
I do bilingual interpretations. I learn from different cultures and people from all walks of life. My co-workers are respectful. Socializing is the best part of the job. Hardest part is to handle everything at once.
Love them!! Love the people
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Raleigh NCSeptember 30, 2015
They really help you starve for your goals and they really take care of you and get you to where you want to be at in your job or finding a job for you!! Was with them for 3 weeks and now working with the best company ever and will stay here and it's not temp for long term!!!
Nice work environment
Collections Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, North CarolinaSeptember 30, 2015
Very happy with work assignment and the co-workers treat you as if you are a permanent employee. I am a collections Paralegal and I have learned a lot about the company I work for and who the clients are and what is expected of the team as a whole.
Pros
We are always celebrating something so we can socialize together monthly.
Cons
Work hours are very flexable.
Experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 3, 2015
A great company to work for. Once the work is available, its there to get. You can advance in the company with time. It start as temporary because this a temporary agency, but with hard work you can go full time if available.
Pros
Pay weekly
Cons
sometimes work is not steady
Temporary Position
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 14, 2015
Offered great options of temporary assignments, supportive office staff. Would go through them again if necessary. Flexibility when having to take care of non-work related issues.
Don't pursue this opportunity. It is wasted time and effort. Not QSS fault, but the hiring company needs to value, respect and reward contractors.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 22, 2015
Poor management, no compensation for hard work, no value from management. Run...don't walk. QSS is fine. However, be careful as to what company you elect to contract with. You will regret that mistake.
Pros
N/A
Cons
No positives. You have no real value in this position.
Great
Office Assistant (Contract Position) (Current Employee) –  RaleighJanuary 10, 2015
Great company to work for. Learned a lot and worked with great people
benefits
Excellent
Office Assistant/Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 23, 2014
Excellent place to work. Can't complain at all this is a good place to work.
An RN Triage telephne position and the day in a life of this RN
STATE position as a Nurse Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cary , NCAugust 11, 2014
A typical day of work concurrently requires health coaching (indirectly )and phone triage for state of NC medicaid recipients. Independently worked and sit with the competer and phone always ready for the next in-cocming call.
The satisfaction I receive is consstant as every call and every caller is different with their own needs, rather it be an inquiry into their insurance services, an ubderstandibg nurse to listem, or redirection to the most appropriate next step.
The management is very professional as I am after a long, well0rounded career in almost every aspect of nursing. They allow me to make decisions and work independently, trusting my accuracy and judgement.
There truly is nothing I dislike about my current position other than the fact that it is a long term temporary position without benefits.
Pros
ability to work in an office setting independently.
Cons
"temp" position without benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quality Staffing Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

Quality Staffing Specialists Reviews by Location