Quality Staffing of America Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
temporary assignment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 5, 2017
I was only with them for a short time however, I was initially told the assignment would end in March of 2015 but then received a phone call on a Tuesday in January that that day was my last day.
Pros
pay
Cons
job security
Assignment was suppose to be permenate and never was
Appeals and Grievances Associate (Current Employee) –  Euless, TXSeptember 18, 2017
The job itself was good, learning something everyday. But the management at the job I was sent too was horrible and some of the co workers also. This was a contract job through staffing company that was good to me for the most part. but the company they sent me to was a typical call center with to much micro management .
Pros
work freely
Cons
management in its self sucks
Family-oriented environment, fun and adaptable.
Provider Data Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 3, 2017
I enjoy working with a winning team in a family-oriented environment. I am a hard-worker, and self-motivated. I welcome new and exciting challenges that will improve my work performances.