QUALITY OF LIFE Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 11, 2015
This is my first paid job and I enjoyed working in this place. I assisted classroom teachers with classroom duties, read stories to preschool students during circle time, and performed various tasks such as dressing, feeding, and overseeing play.
Great sales team and office support
Account Executive - Brandon, Plant City (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaOctober 25, 2014
Great company values, good sales team and co-workers. Upper management support was inconsistent, which is common in this business. Hardest part of the business was the competitiveness of the market and upper management not knowing your territory personally. Relocation of my office 30 miles away.

I enjoy training new and inexperienced reps and the community outreach programs.
Pros
community outreach and facility based business program
Cons
office relocated and too many repetitive reports
Quality of LIfe
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALAugust 7, 2014
it was a good job just didn't enough to live off from. But I did enjoy the work and people.
Self-fulfilling work environment by providing guidance/support to individuals with disabilities.
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Claremont, CAFebruary 7, 2014
A typical day at work involves managing an office setting and overseeing staff of 5 employees; trains, monitors performance, updates files and ensures files are complete and compliant for audit purposes; handling discrete information. Reports to the CEO and HR, and provides support of company objectives. Travels on occasional basis, mainly within San Gabriel Valley and Downey.

The hardest part about the job is time management. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping and making a difference in other peoples lives.
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
no benefits
Great experience in home care nursing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Marietta, OHJanuary 28, 2014
Typical day is working around 5 or 6 hours and being paid for 12 hours or more. I have learned how important an home health nurse is to their community. My co-workers are great to work with, we do not often interact with one another but when we do, it is smooth communication. Hardest part of the job is maintaining your hours, when clients are in the hospital or not home you lose visits and hours. I enjoy being able to interact with clients in their homes, you have a more personable relationship with your clients.
Company is solid needs to catch up to competitor's infrastructure
General Manager, Sodexo (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OhioJanuary 23, 2014
Solid company but neglects details that would make it the best (Training developement and follow up)
work
ILS WORKER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2013
I Had about 6 clients to see . Every one of them had from 15 hrs to 35 hrs . Hours would vary by consumer. I would have to teach them how to live a normal life. They had mental retardation . Management was bad. And I didn't have any contact with any other co workers. Hardest part of the job was the super excessive paper work and bad owners . Nothing enjoyable of this job
Cons
managment, excessive paer work
Productive work environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 19, 2013
I loved working with my co-workers, I really liked assisting others with their ILS cases.
Pros
helping clients with their cases.
Cons
no benefits
Starter job.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Marietta, OHApril 9, 2013
Was not a bad place to gain some insight. Best to have if clients are close and you don't have a family to support, or are looking for something to keep you busy.
Pros
meet new people.
Cons
doesn't make an earn.
.I really like working at Quality of Life. The management is very personal with each worker and it makes you feel special.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 29, 2013
A typical day at work is doing your work and staying busy. Me and my co-workers get along which makes the day go by so easy. The endless meetings. The best part of the job is seeing the results of a job well done.
Pros
free lunches and from time to time we go on field trips.
Cons
pay rate stays the same.
Nice coworkers, flexible work schedule
LPN- HOME HEALTH NURSE (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJanuary 21, 2013
A nice place to work for now with new management. A good report between the clinicians is essential for patient care.
Pros
free lunches with case conference every thursday
Cons
not enough patients, census low

Comment – April 1, 2013

I'll be moving to Brandon in a few months and am in need of a M-F day LPN position. Is there a number I can call to see how to apply and make contacts with? Thank you:)

struggling non-profit
Director of Fund Development (Former Employee) –  Altadena, CAJuly 13, 2012
disorganized and inefficient
lack of planning
political
low production
computer resources limited
caustic environment
Pros
working with young persons
Cons
micro managed
SAHM
Stay At Home Parent (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 13, 2012
I enjoyed quality of life with my family at a time in their lives where they needed me most.
Cons
no healthcare benefits
not about work
Patient Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJune 18, 2012
created a hostile work environment everyone wants to click up and its alot of unnecessary drama goin on there
The clients are the best part of the job.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Marietta, OHMay 7, 2012
I really enjoyed this job, I loved taking care of my clients and they enjoyed my company. I would clean their house, cook them meals, run errands and sit down and talk with them. They loved the conversation and company, many of them do not have visitors.