QUALITY OF LIFE Employee Reviews

Worst Company, DO NOT work here
Nurse (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 2, 2017
Company is more concerned about making a profit than caring for patients. If you want to make a difference, don't work for this company!
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Management, turn over, job stability, overwork staff
no advantages to the workers
Bus Monitor (Former Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYSeptember 6, 2016
Part time position 4 hour split, pick up and drop off clients from resident to another facility for the disable. Learned to deal with mentally challenged people. hardest part of the day was waiting to be picked up for work but the best part was interacting with the public.
Cons
no health care
Enjoyable employment
Report Specialist (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAApril 21, 2016
During this employment I was able to improve my general office skills and etiquette. I was exposed to a different genre of office work relating to personal training services for disabled individuals.
Pros
Excellent Team Spirit
Cons
The company downsized dramatically causing a mass layoff which inculded my position.
Rewarding business to have had!
Owner (Current Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIMarch 25, 2016
Typical day at work is grocery shopping, transporting, cleaning, cooking, laundry, ironing, or simply enjoying a seniors company for family relief. I have learned so much about life through talking to seniors! Their life experiences and knowledge to pass on is incredible! Hardest part of the business is when a client passes on or needs to go to a nursing home! Most enjoyable part of business is making people happy and comfortable!
Overall a very good environment to work in.
North Park Assistant Living (Current Employee) –  Brook Park, OHMarch 13, 2016
A typical day at work usually goes by pretty quickly. All of the workers get along very well like family. I love helping out others as much as I can. The senior citizens are great to work with. I have learned how to take care of the elderly by helping them eat, clothes them, clean them, I clean up after them, I learned how to serve food, and I always was able to learn receptionists. The management is amazing. They are very caring people. The hardest part of the job is dealing with everyone when multiple people are sick. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I am impacting someone's life positively. I enjoy making everyone's day brighter.
Being that role model figure can help influence so many children.
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Passaic, NJFebruary 29, 2016
Being that role model figure can help influence so many children. Working as a counselor you are basically that child's mom/dad etc. Being a counselor I learned so much when dealing with children in the school system. It prepared me for what I am doing now.
great place to work
Clinical Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 13, 2015
I enjoyed working at QOL, Great people. the job was stressful. But over all it was a great place to work. The hours were great, not to far from home.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 11, 2015
This is my first paid job and I enjoyed working in this place. I assisted classroom teachers with classroom duties, read stories to preschool students during circle time, and performed various tasks such as dressing, feeding, and overseeing play.
Great sales team and office support
Account Executive - Brandon, Plant City (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaOctober 25, 2014
Great company values, good sales team and co-workers. Upper management support was inconsistent, which is common in this business. Hardest part of the business was the competitiveness of the market and upper management not knowing your territory personally. Relocation of my office 30 miles away.

I enjoy training new and inexperienced reps and the community outreach programs.
Pros
Community Outreach and Facility Based Business Program
Cons
Office relocated and too many repetitive reports
Quality of LIfe
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALAugust 7, 2014
it was a good job just didn't enough to live off from. But I did enjoy the work and people.
Self-fulfilling work environment by providing guidance/support to individuals with disabilities.
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Claremont, CAFebruary 7, 2014
A typical day at work involves managing an office setting and overseeing staff of 5 employees; trains, monitors performance, updates files and ensures files are complete and compliant for audit purposes; handling discrete information. Reports to the CEO and HR, and provides support of company objectives. Travels on occasional basis, mainly within San Gabriel Valley and Downey.

The hardest part about the job is time management. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping and making a difference in other peoples lives.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
No benefits
Great experience in home care nursing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Marietta, OHJanuary 28, 2014
Typical day is working around 5 or 6 hours and being paid for 12 hours or more. I have learned how important an home health nurse is to their community. My co-workers are great to work with, we do not often interact with one another but when we do, it is smooth communication. Hardest part of the job is maintaining your hours, when clients are in the hospital or not home you lose visits and hours. I enjoy being able to interact with clients in their homes, you have a more personable relationship with your clients.
Company is solid needs to catch up to competitor's infrastructure
General Manager, Sodexo (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OhioJanuary 23, 2014
Solid company but neglects details that would make it the best (Training developement and follow up)
work
ILS WORKER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2013
I Had about 6 clients to see . Every one of them had from 15 hrs to 35 hrs . Hours would vary by consumer. I would have to teach them how to live a normal life. They had mental retardation . Management was bad. And I didn't have any contact with any other co workers. Hardest part of the job was the super excessive paper work and bad owners . Nothing enjoyable of this job
Cons
managment, excessive paer work
Productive work environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 19, 2013
I loved working with my co-workers, I really liked assisting others with their ILS cases.
Pros
Helping clients with their cases.
Cons
no benefits
Starter job.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Marietta, OHApril 9, 2013
Was not a bad place to gain some insight. Best to have if clients are close and you don't have a family to support, or are looking for something to keep you busy.
Pros
meet new people.
Cons
doesn't make an earn.
.I really like working at Quality of Life. The management is very personal with each worker and it makes you feel special.
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 29, 2013
A typical day at work is doing your work and staying busy. Me and my co-workers get along which makes the day go by so easy. The endless meetings. The best part of the job is seeing the results of a job well done.
Pros
free lunches and from time to time we go on field trips.
Cons
pay rate stays the same.
Nice coworkers, flexible work schedule
LPN- HOME HEALTH NURSE (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJanuary 21, 2013
A nice place to work for now with new management. A good report between the clinicians is essential for patient care.
Pros
free lunches with case conference every thursday
Cons
not enough patients, census low
struggling non-profit
Director of Fund Development (Former Employee) –  Altadena, CAJuly 13, 2012
disorganized and inefficient
lack of planning
political
low production
computer resources limited
caustic environment
Pros
working with young persons
Cons
micro managed
Sahm
Stay At Home Parent (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 13, 2012
I enjoyed quality of life with my family at a time in their lives where they needed me most.
Cons
no healthcare benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUALITY OF LIFE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3