QualStaff Resources

QualStaff Resources Employee Reviews

great staff
Call Center, Customer Service, Bilingual, Cisco (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 3, 2015
Always friendly and willing to find jobs. They are a great team of people that really take the time to meet the needs of their clients
Pros
friendly, caring
Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Qualstaff resources is a temp agency that place you or find you work depending on skills and experienced. management are pro active looking for jobs that fits your skills and experienced.
Warehouse, shipping
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 21, 2014
This is a staffing company, The assignments vary. My first assignment at a warehouse was fun. The management and co workers were nice.
Tell you to accept lower pay in order to get an assignment
Sales Exec. (Former Employee) –  Never never land ranchMay 13, 2014
Yeah. That is what I got in terms of advice from one of their female recruiters. "...Oh, how much is your minimum salary requirements?... No wonder you are Not getting called for assignments..."

Many of these Chain/Franchise agencies Have a Huge Margin of the Fee/compensation that they Keep.

-WE ALL NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AND INSIST THAT THE EMPLOYER SEE HOW MUCH THE WORKER IS GETTING PAID.
Pros
who knows
Cons
who knows...
Best staffing agency I've had the pleasure of working with!
Data Entry Contractor (Former Employee) –  Client Site, North Kansas City, KSJanuary 17, 2014
Qualstaff is faster, more professional, and all-around more pleasant than any staffing agency I've ever encountered (as a contractor or as a client). I dealt with Megan and Rene, but from what I can see the whole team is great. They immediately found a placement for me, and Rene had ideas for permanent/long-term work that would be available soon after. They communicate frequently and thoroughly with contractors, and are great about follow-up.

The compensation for my contract is nothing to write home about, but then the job isn't too demanding and it's temp work, anyhow.

I had much better luck with Qualstaff than any previous agency or recruiter I've talked to, and would strongly recommend them. I would be sticking around to see what they come up with next, but I received an outside offer of salaried permanent work so I am moving on.
Pros
fast, attentive, thorough, professional, courteous.
Cons
relatively low pay (though not out of the ordinary for temp data entry work)
Great environment to work for
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Diego CAJanuary 7, 2014
Qualstaff has a great work environment everyone is very friendly and caring. Every morning starts with a meeting to come up with a game plan for the day. While working at Qualstaff I had the opportunity to work in many different position which was challenging and fun to do.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
compensation is not that great for the amount of work recruiter put in..
overall, working with Aethercomm through Qualstaff was pleasent, I learned so much throughthe company, and they really instilled high expectations
RF Test Technician/Production technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 21, 2013
I worked both day and night shifts over my 2 years there, I learned something new almost every day, and never found my need to be challenged unmet ... went from basic automated testing to manual testing, tuning, troubleshooting over my span of work there. Over my time there, given the chance to learn to use every piece of machinery I used for my testing and tuning. Progress and idealism very highly encouraged and openly implemented. Very high quality workplace, and all the employees are as close as a family. A lot of overtime, and very addictive, as even though the work could be very repetitive, there was a high level of satisfaction in the job, as you knew you were doing great work that saved people's lives, and the paycheck was very nice if you put in the hours.
In hindsight, I miss working there and would go back anytime
Pros
high quality workplace (aso9100 certified), high employee satisfaction, unlimited overtime, unending learning environment. all employees very close, like a family, even the owner was on a first name basis with most employees
Cons
constant threat of being laid off, kept as a temp for very long term, constantly baited with being hired on then not, long term held over at same rate of base pay.
Not a good resource for positions in physical therapy
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 6, 2013
Was very happy with my assignment at KU, but they had nothing for me when the assignment was over. Pay rate was not competitive. It was much lower than other contracting agencies in the area
Cons
temporary, no benefits, low compensation, minimal opportunities
Productive and Fun Environment with Enjoyable Co-workers
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 23, 2012
I run a daily application report, source for potential candidates that would qualify for our current job orders. I answer the six-line switchboard, screen and route calls to the proper employee. Communicate via email consistently. Conduct phone screens for potential candidates, and schedule interviews for senior recruiters. The employees are nice, helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the job is maintaining answering the phones in a timely manner (two rings) when on the phone with a candidate. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new tasks, and being able to have a work family outside of the home.
Pros
wonderful job opportunty, wonderful staff
Cons
not a position in which i can apply my education.