Sales Representative : Industrial Control e-Repair : OHIO Based for OHIO Customers
This opportunity is ideal for a current Sales Professional who is ready to demonstrate her/his technical Sales capabilities in an established Industrial Controls Repair marketplace. With a guaranteed Base+ Commissions (plus Benefits), this Role has an open-ended earnings stream from Sales Commissions. The candidate ideally has leadership skills (proven or developing); skills that can become a leadership role for an Ohio based Sales Team. As a key colleague, the Sales Representative has a ‘voice at the table’ in planning long term Customer and Product Repair Strategies.
- Priority #1 Maintain high Service Level to Current Customers : +1
- Priority #2 Develop further opportunities with Current Customers : broaden Repaired Product spectrum, including developing NEW Repairs
- Priority #3 Develop TARGETED NEW Customers for Repairs :
o offering e-Repair Maintenance Programs for complex e-Repairs
o narrowing potential Customers to High Repair Value and Repetitive Opportunity
- Priority #4 Build intra-company teamwork between Customer Service/Production and the needs of the Customer
- Priority #5 Assess marketplace e-Repair Competitors for vulnerabilities in development of targeted Customer opportunities
- Priority #6 Create an opportunity to expand Ohio with a dedicated, local Sales Team
Great Benefits and Great company culture!