Quantificare is a rapidly growing, global imaging CRO specializing in medical photography and imaging services. We target pharmaceutical and biotech industries for clinical trials and medical specialists such as dermatologists, plastic surgeons and other sub-specialties including research labs.
Our main products are innovative 2D & 3D portable imaging systems which allow visualization and analysis of the skin for our customers.
At least 1-2 years of experience of support or training in technical and/or medical device equipments
Provide Technical Training & Support at physician offices or hospitals/ clinics including WEBEX remote training with our technical software packages.
Interact with Commercial Sales and Marketing Team including Clinical Medical Team.
Help develop sales activities by targeting new clients/ maintaining existing ones in Dermatology, Cosmetics, Aesthetics, Oncology, and Plastic Surgery.
Attend and participate in Pharmaceutical and Device Conferences.
- Minimum Associates Degree - Preferably a BS in Computer or Medical
- Software education and/or work experience in the field
- Proven track record in supporting technical products, responsive, excellent presentation, interpersonal, organization skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of the team.
- Attend Pharmaceutical/ Device Conferences as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to travel primarily in the US with some international ῀50%
- Salary compensated relative to experience + Commissions + Medical/ Dental, Vision benefits, Vacation & Sick Time.
Indeed - 17 months ago