Quanttus Inc. Cambridge MA
The Systems Engineer will be a key member of the R&D team and is responsible for all aspects of electronic design, with emphasis on low power sensor-based PCB design and firmware/software support. This position is for an electrical engineer who enjoys being hands-on and has a passion for making things work in a fast paced and high impact environment. Must be able to work successfully within a cross-functional team and to take on multiple responsibilities.
- BSEE (2-4yrs experience), MSEE (1-3yrs experience) or higher
- Solid EE background in analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Must have extensive hands-on board level design experience with low power motion-based, electrical, and optical sensors
- Real time embedded firmware experience, either ARM-based or MSP430-based
- Adept at fast turnaround and rapid debugging of circuits
- Proficient in C/C++, MATLAB, and script languages
- Experience with board testing and sensor characterization
- Able to produce production quality designs
- Regulatory (design/document control) experience is a plus
- Medical and/or consumer electronics experience preferred
- Ability to think outside the box and to work independently
- Experience working in a startup is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Based in Kendall Square, Quanttus is a fast-track, well-funded VC MIT Spin-out launching a breakthrough disruptive wearables technology platform that promises to revolutionize the health and wellness industry that will deliver global impact!
We are positioning ourselves as a leader in the Quantified Self landscape at the intersection of consumer and health care markets. Although currently in stealth mode, we have quietly built one of the best teams in the market. Quanttus was founded in October 2012 by a team of successful veteran entrepreneurs and technologists who’ve previously taken on major established markets and introduced disruptive technologies. We are excited to be financed by top tier investors with a long and successful history of identifying and bringing to market game-changing technologies.
Quanttus platform provides a window into an individual’s health and well being with deep learning analytics that produce real, quantifiable results for their users. The market for consumer wearables and wellness is expected to reach more than 100 million units annually by 2016 over the next five years to drive consumer adoption. These devices will enable unparalleled access to one’s health data, monitoring, and optimization of individuals’ health while empowering users and transforming the healthcare industry.
We are in high gear growth and looking for leading minds and missionaries who share in our passion for creating technological advances that will transform the way we live. If you want to make a direct impact at the pinnacle of a major technology breakthrough and desire high impact challenges and transformational work, then look no further!
Exceptional compensation plan includes competitive base salary, stock options, discretionary bonus and competitive benefits package.
Cambridge Innovation Center
Cambridge, MA 02142 United States
No Recruiters or Agencies