Who We Are
Quantum Leap Advertising, is a full-service Internet marketing agency, headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Since 1999, we have built a solid reputation for seamlessly combining forward thinking, hard work, and branding expertise with intelligent marketing strategies to deliver results.
Our dedicated team consists of professionals who are experts in both traditional and online marketing and advertising — each bringing specific skills to the table. Together we create innovative solutions that generate awareness for your brand and drive revenue.
You must have at least 7+ years experience with a full understanding of Search Engine Optimization and how to manage client accounts to achieve their goals.
Please include your current salary history for the last two years when sending your resume and do NOT apply if you do not have interactive experience. .
We are seeking an experienced Director Account Management with 7+ years of interactive marketing experience to lead the agency’s client services team.
Background should include strategic account management and client services, account planning and/or project management with general understanding of integrated marketing, including web analytics, usability and what drives consumer behavior.
This position requires heavy client contact, relationship building, team delegation and program execution. Overall, the person in this role will have the opportunity to lead innovative integrated and digital programs for leading hospitality and healthcare companies.
- Understand the dynamics of a client's business and the category in which it operates
- Lead a growing team of 7 account mangers and account coordinators
- Provide clients with ongoing strategic counsel on digital best practices and tactics that align with brand objectives/goals and overall business
- Lead digital strategy and planning for assigned brands, which will include tactics for website, social media and mobile properties
- Uncover digital insights and provide thought leadership in a collaborative-integrated environment with client and partner agencies
- Perform ongoing evaluation of client digital environment including web analytics, CRM data, client business objectives, and competitive landscape to identify unique market opportunities and threats
- Collaborate closely with internal account/project management teams and other practice areas within company to ensure successful project handoff and work is appropriately positioned for long-term success
- Contribute to and/or lead new business development, recruiting, team skill development, and digital learning initiatives
- Solid experience with account management and thinking out-of-the-box
- Motivate, mentor, hire and help train employees
- Review and adjust ongoing account goals and measure and review progress
- Working knowledge of HTML and Wordpress
- Ιmplement search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to improve traffic and performance of websites
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations / goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
- Contact clients on a regular basis to review website / campaign performances and ROI, suggesting additional online marketing strategies to increase conversion
- Must have 7+ years of experience in digital/interactive marketing at an agency or client-side
- BA from accredited college or university
- Experience working in the internet marketing field, preferably within the travel and healthcare vertical
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including: search engine optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, pay per-click campaigns (PPC), etc
- Solid client and account management experience, especially with expertise developing strategic creative solutions/recommendations and plans/tactics for clients
- Strong project management, strategic planning and writing skills
- Able to communicate clearly and present conceptual creative/technical strategies, trends and metrics
- Able to multi-task, collaborate, and work autonomously
- Great company culture fostering teamwork and open communication
- Opportunity to work with a fun, bright, innovative, and talented team
- Competitive salary with bonus program
- Comprehensive medical plans (we pay 80% of premium)
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer matching
- PTO Time
- Paid Holidays
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Employee referral incentive program