Quantum Research International, Inc

Quantum Research International, Inc Employee Reviews

A high tempo logistics support which included training scheduling and fielding of new equipment
System Integrator, FDTIG (Former Employee), Schofield Barracks, HIMarch 19, 2014
Pros: great job satisfaction
Cons: givernment contract work
A typical day was high tempo everyday. There were phone calls to materiel fielders, developing a training schedule for the unit gaining the new equipment, locating training areas, setting up unit schedules to pick up equipment. It was exciting work. There were times when I would be handling 3 phone calls simultaneously with 3 different materiel fielders confirming shipping dates and all of the activities mentioned earlier. My co-workers were outstanding eager to assist when needed even if they had a lot of activity. This was the first time that I did logistics work. After I had been on the job a couple of weeks one of the unit property book officers asked me how long I had been doing this job and I told him 2 weeks. His response was I thought you had been doing this job for years because you took over from a person who had retired and it was as if nothing changed everything continued to function normally. The most enjoyable part of this job was the high tempo and ensuring that deploying soldiers had the best equipment and training prior to their deployment s.
great company to work for
Senior Systems Analyst, Defense Systems Sector (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Supported the government on DoD contract. Great management staff, supportive staff. Family type environment. Opportunity to learn different aspects of job.
Great place to work, very family oriented
Receptionist - Occasional substitute (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 8, 2013
Pros: wonderful work environment-friendly and helpful company wide employees
Cons: there are no cons for me regarding this company-only being part of the lay-off
All the co-workers are wonderfull to work with. The business works as one regardless of your position within the company. I learned all aspects of what it takes to be awarded Government contracts. Each day was a new learning experience. Nice to look forward to going into work each day with pleasant surroundings