Quantum Services

Quantum Services Employer Reviews

Horrible Place to work
Division Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 14, 2013
Pros: company car
Cons: everything else except the car.
Fun at the start, don't get me wrong, the work is hard but the way you are used is not worth it! They will not calculate the time you drive. I worked there for 3 years and averaged about 12 hours a week in drive time-I never was compensated for this. Their expectation is for you to work 45-50 hours in store!!! This will be very difficult for any human – more... when you are driving 12 hours a week and not being paid for it.
Also the company will work you to death if you are good at your job. Example: I was very quick and accurate at my job, so they thought since I busted my behind for 5 days that I could continue that speed for 6 days a week. They are infamous for taking hard workers and making them cover other territories because they are slower. This will wear you down. The advice I was given when being trained for a week was: "Do not work to hard or they will take advantage of you". I thought: " No, if I work really hard and push myself, they will see it and let me have slack when I need it" i.e. have a half day Friday because I worked 2 large stores in 1 day. This is not the case, they will then expect you to pick up the slack from others who apparently took that advice.
On top of that I was given 2 weeks paid vacation for being there 3 years. I gave them 4 months notice of when I plan to take my vacation, they called me and wanted me to move my weeks to the last week and first week of the month. Their reason: "It will be easier for others to cover your territory if they only have to do a week and month". I changed my whole vacation to accommodate them. I was told not to worry they will have people help me with my stores. So 5 weeks before my vacation they sent me an e-mail and said they expected me to do all of my stores for that month in 3 weeks and there would be zero help for me!!! This was just the tip of the iceberg. 3 weeks before my vacation they told me that I needed to work all of my weekends leading up to my vacation to cover my stores. I told them no, I would not do that and if they wanted to do that they would need to bring in help. I was then threatened by my Director of Operations that if I did not do the weekends I would have to cut into my vacation. This was the last straw for me!! This is a company that will black mail you into getting what they want and have no regard for your time.

As a side note I was salary, so if I give any advice it would be-"work hourly and do NOT work to hard" – less
Worst company I've EVER worked for!!
Auditor (Former Employee), Altoona, PAJune 15, 2013
Pros: i enjoyed what i did
Cons: no lunches, no breaks, gas reimbursement, management, morals
Worked there for 3 1/2 weeks until I received a call telling me it wasn't going to work out?? Never had any feedback and never did anything wrong to be let go. First time anything like this has ever happened to me! The manager refused to answer my calls and HR could have cared less about my concerns. Needless to say I will never recommend this company – more... to anyone! Honestly it was a blessing this happened anyway.

Hours are awful! They tell you that you will be done early to be with family but don't tell you that you need to be up and on the road at 4am! Not once did I have a short day. All my days were 11-13 hours and I drove my vehicle everywhere. Compensation was terrible too. – less
i loved that job
inventory auditor (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIMarch 11, 2013
great company to work for offers benefits after 90 days decent pay
Auditing
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Tupelo, MSOctober 23, 2012
Cons: dealing with angry store managers
Basically my co-worker or I would use our personal car to travel to different clients store to count there inventory...
they do not do what they tell you they will do when they hire you
Auditor (Former Employee), starkville,msSeptember 26, 2012
do not tell the truth they do not give you you,re raise but they want youto do the job andthis is not fair to people
good money but bad values
manager (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 14, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule work different places every day
Cons: short breaks
its a good company to work for but some members of management are not team players
Did not live up to what they promised
Auditor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 5, 2012
Pros: none to say
Cons: they can't tell the truth to employess.
I was told by my manager that she was going to train me to cover the bay area and then the first week of March, I was going to get my work for the next 2 week, I did not get one and so I called and she said that she will get back to me and after 10 days went by, I finally got a call telling me I was let go due to lack of work. The one thing that I was – more... not happy was they let me go on the 29th of Feb and it took them 10 days to tell me. – less