Queens University of Charlotte Employee Reviews

Great atmosphere
Assistant Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 27, 2016
It is a beautiful organization with amazing atmosphere to work at. Employees care about students and make this place a dwelling work space. It gave me opportunities I would never get elsewhere.
Loved working in the business office. The campus is a great place too.
Coordinator of Human Resources and Payroll (Former Employee) –  Business OfficeApril 7, 2011
I worked at Queens Univeristy for several years in the business office as their Coordinator of Benefits and Payrolls. Loved working with the faculty and staff. Have lovely traditions of chapel on Wednesdays and Tea on Tuesdays for staff and students.
Pros
taking courses free, campus atmosphere, cafeteria lunch and dinner are both great
Cons
long hours at busy times
Great Flexibility, Solid Mission
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 23, 2013
Queens like any other non-profit lags in providing competitive compensation but they more than make up for it with a great working environment, flexibility in scheduling and perks like being able to take classes for free... I love my Fridays off in the summers, my free Master's degree & the access to campus amenities!
Pros
flexibility, campus amenities, friendly faces
Cons
pay
Fun Environment
Temp. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 5, 2013
I would come in and check emails. I would pay invoices, set up meetings with the Dean from faculty and students. I learned how to do a lot of administrative activities and how to communicate better. My supervisor (the Dean) was great. Very helpful and nice and never showed anger towards anyone and was always willing to work towards a solution along with all of my other co-workers. Hardest part was getting thrown into the fire the first day I started. I really had no training. The most enjoyable thing was knowing I was going to get off at 5 and was able to have a life outside of work.
Pros
laid back enviornment
Cons
traffic in the mornings, lunch and evenings
Loved job until
Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  HayworthFebruary 26, 2013
I loved the job until the job like many was eliminated. Great place to work, friendly people and students are great. I worked part time and was able to got to school even though I was part time. Wish my job had not been eliminated.
Pros
great people, nice campus
Cons
parking is horrible
good people to work with.
Coordinator of Benefits and Payroll (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 28, 2012
Liked working there until my manager quit and the expected me to do her job and mine for over a year.
Fun Campus Setting
Advancement (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 10, 2014
Beautiful work environment, university schedules, great coworkers
Good work environment
Athletics Public Address Announcer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 11, 2013
People are friendly and easy to work with. No problems at this job.

Want to know more about Queens University of Charlotte?

Ask a question