We currently have an opening for a Human Resources Generalist with a well established and respected non-profit organization that is committed to providing high quality health care and excellent customer service.
We are seeking 1 full time Human Resources Generalist with a minimum of five years progressive HR experience administering safety, Workers’ Compensation, talent management, and benefit functions. The ideal candidate must be dynamic, a strong team player, self starter, detail oriented and demonstrate great flexibility this person must thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Excellent communication/writing required.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- HRIS/ADP HR solutions knowledge required.
- Ability to multitask and function in a fast paced environment effectively.
- Effective presenter in a group setting.
- Project Management experience preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation, benefits and retirement package.
Please submit resume to:
Fax # (323) 660-0359