Do you want to be part of a company that thrives to be the very best in class of all service and sales companies? Come join our team! Based in Garden City, NY, HGA-Quest is a company with a long and successful history of providing quality merchandising and in-store services to nationwide discount store retailers. Our teams perform retail resets, projects and refreshes.
All of our associates are part of a unique team where each person recognizes the importance of making a positive difference for our business partners and the community. We currently employ hundreds of professionals nationwide servicing retailers in a variety of ways, and we offer a wide range of benefits including medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation, supplemental life insurance, and an employee referral program that provides opportunities to earn extra money.
HGA-Quest is currently looking to employ EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS TO DO REMODELS AT RETAIL DISCOUNT STORES. We currently have FULL-TIME opportunities for the Boston, MA area.
Individuals in these positions will work on projects that are generally completed Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm. These positions will involve some regional travel that requires overnight stays, which is company paid. Prior to the project date, he/she will review or develop critical paths; read architectural drawings, read blueprints, assembly instructions, planograms, and reset procedures; will develop job site punch list; determine manpower requirements; assign tasks within the team; and effectively communicate the project goal(s) and review the plan with the team members. During project execution, he/she will supervise and assist team members in the following tasks to complete the job on time: dismantling or reconfiguring current displays and sets; assembling fixtures such as Gondola/Lozier racking, and re-setting product on displays and shelving according to planogram schematics. He/She will have overall responsibility for project completion and are required to track and report status details on each project using a web-based project management software, company intranet, and Excel spreadsheets. This individual will maintain the accountability of each team member, provide training, enforce safety standards, report serious incidents (safety or otherwise) to the RVP, maintain team morale, recognize above-standard performance, and correct poor performance through re-training and/or disciplinary actions. He/She will be the main on-site contact for our client.
PROJECT LEADER REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED, AND MUST HAVE 1-3 YEARS OF REMODEL/RESET/MERCHANDISING EXPERIENCE IN A LEADERSHIP ROLE.
- Must have retail and reset experience at A DISCOUNT VARIETY STORE, in a Pharmacy or big box retail environment
- Must have experience in reading layout of fixtures, graphics and merchandise.
- Must have experience with the movement of Gondola/Lozier racking.
- Experience leading teams up to 2 – 4 members to accomplish remodels and retail merchandising projects.
- Must be a self-starter and motivator with excellent communication, organizational, leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to interact with client(s) and team member in a professional manner.
- Must have proficient computer skills in the following: Microsoft Office and other project tracking related software programs.
- Basic hand tool knowledge
- Must be a hands-on Leader
- Application process will include a background check, drug testing, and reference checks.
We are only accepting resumes for the above area. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity/ F/M/D/V