The Merchandising Reset Leaders will provide retail store services for our client, The Home Depot. Services include resets, surveys, remodels, installations, and merchandising. They are responsible for representing Quest Service Group and our commitment to providing our clients with the highest levels of service and quality. This commitment is based on our organization’s values. We strive to offer the highest level of customer service to our clients. We reach this goal by utilizing the latest technology to manage workflows and communicate progress. We help our clients reduce costs and the amount of time it takes to implement initiatives. We accomplish this by identifying efficiencies that allow for more streamlined executions.
We currently have immediate full-time / part-time Project Leader openings to provide overnight reset store services in Boston, MA and other surrounding Areas.
- Individuals in these positions will work on projects that are generally completed overnight over the course of 10 hours, 4 nights (Monday to Thursday).
- These positions may involve occasional travel that requires overnight stay, which is company paid when required.
- Prior to the project date, he/she will review or develop critical paths, assembly instructions, planograms, reset procedures, and determine manpower requirements.
- Leads will assign tasks within the team; and effectively communicate the project goal(s) and review the plan with their team members.
- During project execution, he/she will supervise and assist team members with any tasks in order to complete the job on time (i.e. dismantling/reconfiguring current displays and sets, re-set product and displays according to planogram schematics, etc).
- Leads will have overall responsibility for project completion and are required to track and report status details on each project using a web-based project management software and company intranet.
- Will be responsible for the accountability of each team member; provide training, enforce safety standards, report serious incidents (safety or otherwise) to the RVP.
- Maintain team morale, recognize above-standard performance, and correct poor performance through re-training and/or disciplinary actions.
- High School Diploma or GED, AND MUST HAVE 2-5 YEARS OF RESET EXPERIENCE as a Senior Project Leader, Crew Leader or Team Lead.
- Must have retail and reset experience at Home Depot, or in a big box retail environment.
- Experience leading teams of 2 to over 10 members to accomplish rests and retail merchandising projects.
- Must be a self starter and motivator with excellent communication, organizational, leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to interact with client(s) and team member in a professional manner.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Must be able to travel on a regular basis.
- Must have excellent communication skills and able to interact with the vendor(s) and team members.
- Must lead by example and be a “hands on” leader.
To learn more about us and to apply, please visit www.questservicegroup.com
Background checks and drug testing will be conducted.
We are an equal opportunity F/M/D/V
Quest is a retail services firm that provides store interior construction, fixture installation, and merchandising services to leading...